Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Barangays of Palayan City, in the Nueva Ecija Province, Philippines
Atate • Aulo • Bagong Buhay • Bo. Militar • Caballero • Caimito • Doña Josefa • Ganaderia • Imelda Valley • Langka • Malate • Maligaya • Manacnac • Mapait • Marcos Village • Popolon Pagas • Santolan • Sapang Buho • Singalat
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Nueva Ecija province within Region III in the Republic of The Philippines
Aliaga || Bongabon || Cabiao || Carranglan || Cuyapo || Gabaldon || General Mamerto Natividad || General Tinio || Guimba || Jaen || Laur || Licab || Llanera || Lupao || Nampicuan || Pantabangan || Peñaranda || Quezon || Rizal || San Antonio || San Isidro || San Leonardo || Santa Rosa || Santo Domingo || Talavera || Talugtug || Zaragoza
Cities in the province of Nueva Ecija: Cabanatuan City || Gapan City || Muñoz Science City || Palayan City (Capital) || San Jose City
Seal of Palayan City
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Nueva Ecija|
Palayan City Map Locator
Nueva Ecija Philippines
Palayan City Hall
Please Upload Picture
Nueva Ecija Provincial Capitol in Palayan City
- Palayan City is the capital city of Nueva Ecija.
- Palayan City has a total Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares) = 10,140
Location of Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 15.5333° N, 121.0833° E - Palayan, Coordinates
History of Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
In 1965 the Philippine congress created the city of Palayan located right at the heart of Nueva Ecija. As of today there are 6 planned cities in the Philippines:
Trece Martires City
Island Garden City of Samal
People of Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 census) = 33,506
- The number of Registered Voters in Palayan city as of (2010) per the COMELEC= 28,410
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected City Officials of Palayan City for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Palayan City: CUEVAS, RIANNE
- Vice-Mayor of Palayan City: MERCADO, PUROY
- Councilors of Palayan City
- CAPINPIN, ROMARIC (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 9422 6.76%
- FAJARDO, SUNNY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 8879 6.37%
- GUYUD, HOWELL (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION / LAPIANG BAGONG LAKAS NG NUEVA ECIJA 7101 5.10%
- MEREZ, SALLY (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION / LAPIANG BAGONG LAKAS NG NUEVA ECIJA 6754 4.85%
- GARCIA, PET (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6343 4.55%
- BANTEGUI, ABEGAIL THEA INDEPENDENT 6247 4.48%
- PIADOZO, PISOK (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6035 4.33%
- LUTAP, NESTOR (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6017 4.32%
- CARMONA, MOISES JR. (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5320 3.82%
- BAUTISTA, JULIUS (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION / LAPIANG BAGONG LAKAS NG NUEVA ECIJA 5186 3.72%
- Elected City Officials of Palayan City for the term of 2010-2013
Barangay Elected Officials of Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines for the term of 2010-2013
Businesses in Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Palayan City, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The name of your school in Palayan City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
- Palayan City NHS Public High School
Economy of Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Palayan City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Palayan City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Palayan City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Palayan City" page.
Natural Resources of Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Palayan City in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Palayan City. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Palayan City landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Palayan City.
Featured News of The Philippines
- President Aquino vows to address business sector’s concerns on energy, port congestion
- Saturday, October 25, 2014
- MANILA, Oct. 25 -- President Benigno S. Aquino III on Friday vowed to address the concerns of the business sector, especially those on power supply and port congestion, to achieve the country's goal of inclusive growth.
- Speaking before hundreds of the country’s top business executives and entrepreneurs during the 40th Philippine Business Conference and Expo held at the Manila Hotel, the President thanked the business sector for coming up with resolutions that will help the government pinpoint areas that need to be improved ........................ Full Story»
- Philippines ranked as one of the 'best countries to visit in 2015'
- Friday, October 24, 2014 4:54 pm
- MANILA, Philippines – The Philippines has been named as one of the "best countries to visit in 2015" by the Lonely Planet, the largest travel book guide publisher in the world.
- The countries were chosen by the travel book guide’s staff, bloggers who have been to the Philippines and in-house travel experts. They judged the countries based on the fun and excitement that each can offer to its visitors. As per the ranking, the Philippines ranks 8th worldwide ........................ Full Story»
- Carabao Festival
- Date: May 14 - Location: Angono, Rizal
- Farmers pay tribute to their patron saints; a procession of carabao carts bearing a myriad local produce is held; prizes are awarded to the strongest and most beautifully decorated carabaos.
- Date: May 14 Location: Pulilan, Bulacan
- Hundreds of festively adorned carabaos are paraded by their farmer-owners on the street leading to the church; there the carabaos are made to kneel down as a homage to San Isidro de Labrado, the patron saint of farmers.
- PH shuttlers win Swiss title
- Saturday, October 25, 2014 12:01 am
- PETER Gabriel Magnaye and Paul Jefferson Vivas showed impressive teamwork to pocket the men’s doubles title of the Swiss International Badminton Championship 2014 at the Centre Sportif Arena in Yverdon-Les-Bains in Switzerland recently.
- The PBA-Smash Pilipinas pair played true to form in the last two crucial sets to turn back their top-seeded French rivals Baptiste Careme and Ronan Labar, 6-11, 11-9, 10-11, 11-6, 11-10, and win the men’s doubles open crown. .............................. Full Story»
Your Story about Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Tell your story about Palayan City. You can talk about the good things in Palayan City or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Palayan City. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Dalampang.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Palayan City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.