Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
Barangays of Tayabas City in the Quezon province within Region 4-A in the Repblic of the Philippines
Alitao • Alsam Ibaba • Alsam Ilaya • Alupay • Angeles Zone I • Angeles Zone II • Angeles Zone III • Angeles Zone IV • Angustias Zone I • Angustias Zone II • Angustias Zone III • Angustias Zone IV • Anos • Ayaas • Baguio • Banilad • Bukal Ibaba • Bukal Ilaya • Calantas • Calumpang • Camaysa • Dapdap • Domoit Kanluran • Domoit Silangan • Gibanga • Ibas • Ilasan Ibaba • Ilasan Ilaya • Ipilan • Isabang • Katigan Kanluran • Katigan Silangan • Lakawan • Lalo • Lawigue • Lita • Malaoa • Masin • Mate • Mateuna • Mayowe • Nangka Ibaba • Nangka Ilaya • Opias • Palale Ibaba • Palale Ilaya • Palale Kanluran • Palale Silangan • Pandakaki • Pook • Potol • San Diego Zone I • San Diego Zone II • San Diego Zone III • San Diego Zone IV • San Isidro Zone I • San Isidro Zone II • San Isidro Zone III • San Isidro Zone IV • San Roque Zone I • San Roque Zone II • Talolong • Tamlong • Tongko • Valencia • Wakas
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Tayabas City|
Tayabas City within the Quezon Province
Quezon Province within The Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Please Upload Picture
Location of Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
- Pandakaki is one of the barangays of Tayabas City.
- Tayabas City is in the Province of Quezon
- Quezon is in the Island of luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Pandakaki
People of Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
Total Population of Pandakaki
Elected Government Officials of Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
- Elected barangay officials of Pandakaki for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Merto, Armando Encenarez
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Andaya, Donato Abracia
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Dael, Primitivo Jr. Mercado
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Abadilla, Arnold Besada
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Javal, Irene Balahadia
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Mercado, Arnel Javal
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Edora, Rodolfo Obcemea
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Aranilla, Clarissa Mendiola
- Elected barangay officials of Pandakaki for the term of 2010-2013
- Quezon, Tayabas City, Pandakaki, Barangay Captain, Rodolfo O Edora
- Quezon, Tayabas City, Pandakaki, Kagawad 1, Armando O Zureta
- Quezon, Tayabas City, Pandakaki, Kagawad 2, Clarissa M Aranilla
- Quezon, Tayabas City, Pandakaki, Kagawad 3, Dolores M Durana
- Quezon, Tayabas City, Pandakaki, Kagawad 4, Primitivo M Dael Jr.
- Quezon, Tayabas City, Pandakaki, Kagawad 5, Donato A Andaya
- Quezon, Tayabas City, Pandakaki, Kagawad 6, Oscar J Maaño
- Quezon, Tayabas City, Pandakaki, Kagawad 7, Esteban S Andaya
- Quezon, Tayabas City, Pandakaki, SK Chairman, John Lenon A Jabola
Businesses in Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Pandakaki, Tayabas City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Pandakaki
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Pandakaki, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
The schools in Pandakaki
Economy of Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Pandakaki, Tayabas City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Pandakaki, Tayabas City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Pandakaki, Tayabas City. Where does the energy source of this Tayabas City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pandakaki in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Pandakaki. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pandakaki landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
Fiesta date of Pandakaki
Your Story about Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
Tell your story about Pandakaki. You can talk about the good things in Pandakaki or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Pandakaki. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Pandakaki, Tayabas City, Quezon, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Pandakaki? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Pandakaki.
- Pictures of Pandakaki
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Pandakaki, Tayabas City.
Why Z-Wiki Pandakaki, Tayabas City
We want to give the people of Pandakaki the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Pandakaki is not depentent upon one individaul. This website will grow as more people of Pandakaki participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Pandakaki.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.