Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Barangays of San Fernando City, in the Pampanga Province, Philippines
Alasas | Baliti | Bulaon | Calulut | Dela Paz Norte | Dela Paz Sur | Del Carmen | Del Pilar | Del Rosario | Dolores | Juliana | Lara | Lourdes | Magliman | Maimpis | Malino | Malpitic | Pandaras | Panipuan | Pulung Bulu | Quebiauan | Saguin | San Agustin | San Felipe | San Isidro | San Jose | San Juan | San Nicolas | San Pedro | Santa Lucia | Santa Teresita | Santo Niño | Santo Rosario | Sindalan | Telabastagan
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with informaton updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Fernando City, Pampanga|
Pandaras Barangay Seal Picture
Pandaras Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Pandaras is one of the Barangays of San Fernando City.
- San Fernando City is in the province of Pampanga
- Pampanga is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Pandaras
People of Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Total Population of Pandaras
Elected Government Officials of Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Elected Pandaras Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Pandaras.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Pandaras
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Pandaras, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
The schools in Pandaras
Economy of Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Pandaras, San Fernando you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Pandaras, San Fernando, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Pandaras, San Fernando. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pandaras. This will help boost the local economy of Pandaras. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pandaras landmarks here.
- Places to see in Pandaras:
Fiestas and Traditions of Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Fiesta date of Pandaras
Your Story about Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Tell your story about Pandaras. You can talk about the good things in Pandaras or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Pandaras. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Pandaras? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Pandaras. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Pandaras, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Pandaras? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Pandaras? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Pandaras.
- DHL welcomes visiting rugby legend
- Saturday, May 28, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Embassy in Yangon reported to the Department of Foreign Affairs that the 62-member contingent of the Philippines to the 11th ASEAN Taekwondo Championships won a total of 40 medals (12 gold, 14 silver and 8 bronze) in the categories of kyorugi (sparring) and poomsae (forms) at said competition held at Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar from May 7 to 12.
- The Philippine taekwondo team is one of the country’s top bets in the 27th Southeast Asian Games to be held in December 2013 in Myanmar..........Full Story »
News and Events
- A new way for Filipinos to connect on social media launched
- Saturday, May 25, 2013 2:52 pm
- MANILA, Philippines – The war of the mobile social communication applications in the country heats up as what is considered one of the world’s most popular social media communication apps was officially launched in the Philippines.
- With over 300 million registered user accounts worldwide, WeChat is set to change the way social-media-savvy Filipinos communicate with friends, family and people from all over the world..........Full Story
- Promising story keep investors coming to Phl market pretty happy – Goldman Sachs official
- Friday, May 24, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Investors are shunning concerns of high valuations, continuously pouring in money to the overvalued local bourse on the back of the country’s “promising” economic story, an official of a global investment bank said.
- “The equity markets have clearly understood and maybe over-discounting, a little bit, the trend going forward,” said Christopher Eoyang, managing director for global economics, commodities and strategy research at Goldman Sachs..........Full Story
- Upload Photos about Pandaras
- Pandaras, San Fernando Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Pandaras.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Pandaras, San Fernando Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Pandaras, San Fernando?
We want to give the people of Pandaras the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Pandaras is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Pandaras participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Pandaras.