Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Barangays of San Fernando City, in the Pampanga Province, Philippines
Alasas | Baliti | Bulaon | Calulut | Dela Paz Norte | Dela Paz Sur | Del Carmen | Del Pilar | Del Rosario | Dolores | Juliana | Lara | Lourdes | Magliman | Maimpis | Malino | Malpitic | Pandaras | Panipuan | Pulung Bulu | Quebiauan | Saguin | San Agustin | San Felipe | San Isidro | San Jose | San Juan | San Nicolas | San Pedro | Santa Lucia | Santa Teresita | Santo Niño | Santo Rosario | Sindalan | Telabastagan
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with informaton updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Fernando City, Pampanga|
Panipuan Barangay Seal Picture
Panipuan Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Panipuan is one of the Barangays of San Fernando City.
- San Fernando City is in the province of Pampanga
- Pampanga is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Panipuan
People of Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Total Population of Panipuan
Elected Government Officials of Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Elected Panipuan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Panipuan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Panipuan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Panipuan, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
The schools in Panipuan
Economy of Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Panipuan, San Fernando you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Panipuan, San Fernando, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Panipuan, San Fernando. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Panipuan. This will help boost the local economy of Panipuan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Panipuan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Panipuan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Fiesta date of Panipuan
Your Story about Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Tell your story about Panipuan. You can talk about the good things in Panipuan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Panipuan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Panipuan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Panipuan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Panipuan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Panipuan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Panipuan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Panipuan.
- Phl-Smart jins bag 12 golds, 28 other medals in ASEAN meet
- Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines-Smart taekwondo team romped off with a haul of 12 gold, 14 silver and 14 bronze medals in the recent 11th ASEAN champions (ATF) tournament in Nay Pyl Taw, Myanmar.
- Many-time internationalist Kirstie Elaine Alora and Anjelay Pelaez showed the way with a gold each in the senior women’s kyorugi (free sparring) competition..........Full Story »
News and Events
- Gov’t works on branding for Phl food products
- Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The government plans to launch this year a branding for Philippine food products for export, as it seeks to actively promote local goods overseas, a trade official said.
- “We want to create a Philippine brand (to be used) for packaging (of products) this year,” Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) executive director Rosario Virginia Gaetos told reporters at the sidelines of the 9th International Food Exhibition Philippines..........Full Story
- Public ownership of stocks rises
- Friday, May 17, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Public ownership of companies listed in the local bourse is increasing, the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) said.
- In a recent study, the operator of the country’s only stock exchange said the free float level hit 33.4 percent as of end-March..........Full Story
- Upload Photos about Panipuan
- Panipuan, San Fernando Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Panipuan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Panipuan, San Fernando Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Panipuan, San Fernando?
We want to give the people of Panipuan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Panipuan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Panipuan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Panipuan.