Pasay City, Philippines
Barangays of Pasay City within the 4th District of Metro Manila in the Republic of The Philippines
Barangay 1 • Barangay 2 • Barangay 3 • Barangay 4 • Barangay 5 • Barangay 6 • Barangay 7 • Barangay 8 • Barangay 9 • Barangay 10 • Barangay 11 • Barangay 12 • Barangay 13 • Barangay 14 • Barangay 15 • Barangay 16 • Barangay 17 • Barangay 18 • Barangay 19 • Barangay 20 • Barangay 21 • Barangay 22 • Barangay 23 • Barangay 24 • Barangay 25 • Barangay 26 • Barangay 27 • Barangay 28 • Barangay 29 • Barangay 30 • Barangay 31 • Barangay 32 • Barangay 33 • Barangay 34 • Barangay 35 • Barangay 36 • Barangay 37 • Barangay 38 • Barangay 39 • Barangay 40 • Barangay 41 • Barangay 42 • Barangay 43 • Barangay 44 • Barangay 45 • Barangay 46 • Barangay 47 • Barangay 48 • Barangay 49 • Barangay 50 • Barangay 51 • Barangay 52 • Barangay 53 • Barangay 54 • Barangay 55 • Barangay 56 • Barangay 57 • Barangay 58 • Barangay 59 • Barangay 60 • Barangay 61 • Barangay 62 • Barangay 63 • Barangay 64 • Barangay 65 • Barangay 66 • Barangay 67 • Barangay 68 • Barangay 69 • Barangay 70 • Barangay 71 • Barangay 72 • Barangay 73 • Barangay 74 • Barangay 75 • Barangay 76 • Barangay 77 • Barangay 78 • Barangay 79 • Barangay 80 • Barangay 81 • Barangay 82 • Barangay 83 • Barangay 84 • Barangay 85 • Barangay 86 • Barangay 87 • Barangay 88 • Barangay 89 • Barangay 90 • Barangay 91 • Barangay 92 • Barangay 93 • Barangay 94 • Barangay 95 • Barangay 96 • Barangay 97 • Barangay 98 • Barangay 99 • Barangay 100 • Barangay 101 • Barangay 102 • Barangay 103 • Barangay 104 • Barangay 105 • Barangay 106 • Barangay 107 • Barangay 108 • Barangay 109 • Barangay 110 • Barangay 111 • Barangay 112 • Barangay 113 • Barangay 114 • Barangay 115 • Barangay 116 • Barangay 117 • Barangay 118 • Barangay 119 • Barangay 120 • Barangay 121 • Barangay 122 • Barangay 123 • Barangay 124 • Barangay 125 • Barangay 126 • Barangay 127 • Barangay 128 • Barangay 129 • Barangay 130 • Barangay 131 • Barangay 132 • Barangay 133 • Barangay 134 • Barangay 135 • Barangay 136 • Barangay 137 • Barangay 138 • Barangay 139 • Barangay 140 • Barangay 141 • Barangay 142 • Barangay 143 • Barangay 144 • Barangay 145 • Barangay 146 • Barangay 147 • Barangay 148 • Barangay 149 • Barangay 150 • Barangay 151 • Barangay 152 • Barangay 153 • Barangay 154 • Barangay 155 • Barangay 156 • Barangay 157 • Barangay 158 • Barangay 159 • Barangay 160 • Barangay 161 • Barangay 162 • Barangay 163 • Barangay 164 • Barangay 165 • Barangay 166 • Barangay 167 • Barangay 168 • Barangay 169 • Barangay 170 • Barangay 171 • Barangay 172 • Barangay 173 • Barangay 174 • Barangay 175 • Barangay 176 • Barangay 177 • Barangay 178 • Barangay 179 • Barangay 180 • Barangay 181 • Barangay 182 • Barangay 183 • Barangay 184 • Barangay 185 • Barangay 186 • Barangay 187 • Barangay 188 • Barangay 189 • Barangay 190 • Barangay 191 • Barangay 192 • Barangay 193 • Barangay 194 • Barangay 195 • Barangay 196 • Barangay 197 • Barangay 198 • Barangay 199 • Barangay 200 • Barangay 201
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Pasay City Seal
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pasay City, Philippines|
Pasay City within Metro Manila
Barangay Hall of Barangay 198, Pasay City
Pasay City Hall
Please Upload Picture
Welcome to Barangay 195, Pasay City
Pasay City, Philippines
Geography of Pasay City, Philippines
Geography of Pasay City
Location of Pasay City, Philippines
History of Pasay City, Philippines
The beginning of Pasay City
People of Pasay City, Philippines
Total Population of Pasay City
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Elected officials of Pasay City for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Pasay City: Antonino Gallardo Calixto - LIBERAL PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Pasay City: Marlon Atienza Pesebre - UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE
- Councilors of Pasay City in the 1st District:
- SANTOS, GRACE (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 44884 11.81%
- ROXAS, JENNY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 40617 10.69%
- ADVINCULA, RICHARD (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 33846 8.90%
- ALVINA, ABET (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 32751 8.62%
- ADVINCULA, EDUARDO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 30119 7.92%
- IBAY, LEX (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 28770 7.57%
- FRANCISCO, PINKY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 26908 7.08%
- TRINIDAD, TJ INDEPENDENT 26153 6.88%
- Councilors of Pasay City in the 2nd District:
- PANALIGAN, ALLAN (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 37654 9.25%
- PADUA, AILEEN INDEPENDENT 34688 8.52%
- VENDIVEL, IAN (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 34667 8.52%
- ARCEO, ARNEL REGINO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 33941 8.34%
- TOLENTINO, ARVIN (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 33682 8.28%
- PADUA, REYNALDO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 31801 7.81%
- MITRA, JUNJUN (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 29253 7.19%
- IBAY, ILEANA (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 28882 7.10%
- House of Representative of Pasay City (Lone district): Imelda Calixto Rubiano - LIBERAL PARTY
Elected officials of Pasay City for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Pasay City: Antonino Gallardo Calixto
- Vice-Mayor of Pasay City: Marlon Atienza Pesebre
- Councilors of Pasay City:
Elected officials of Pasay City for the term of 2007-2010
- Mayor: Wenceslao Bayona Trinidad
Barangay Elected Officials of Pasay City
Businesses in Pasay City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Pasay City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Pasay City
- Pasay City Realty
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Pasay City, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pasay City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Pasay City, Philippines
School year 2013-2014 starts June 3 and ends March 31, 2014, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The multisectoral Brigada Eskwela to prepare schools for the students’ return will be on May 21-26. Oplan Balik Eskwela will be from May 28 to June 8 while orientation on K to 12 for parents and other stakeholders will be on June 9.
Although private schools may deviate from the Department of Education (DepEd) calendar, they are enjoined not to start before June 3 and later than Aug 31.
School Year 2013-2014 in public elementary and high schools will start on June 3 and end on March 31, 2014 The name of your school in Pasay City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Pasay City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Pasay City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Pasay City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Pasay City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Pasay City" page.
Natural Resources of Pasay City, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Pasay City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pasay City in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Pasay City. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pasay City landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Pasay City, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Pasay City.
Your Story about Pasay City, Philippines
Tell your story about Pasay City. You can talk about the good things in Pasay City or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Pasay City. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Featured News of The Philippines
- Aquino: The Filipino is worth living for
- Monday, July 28, 2014 5:52 pm
- MANILA, Philippines – President Benigno Aquino III held back tears as he assured the nation that he has remained true to the legacy of his parents –the late Senator Benigno Aquino Jr. and former president Corazon Aquino.
- During his fifth State of the Nation (Sona) address on Monday, Aquino quoted his father’s famous line: “The Filipino is worth dying for.” ........................ Full Story»
- ASEAN lauds Philippines for early warning on 'Glenda'
- Sunday, July 27, 2014
- MANILA, July 27 -- Malacanang said the government will continue to prioritize uplifting the lives of the people following the release of UN Development Report that assesses income, education and life expectancy of the nation.
- "When it comes to that, it’s really in continuing to invest in human capital," Deputy presidential spokesperson Abigail Valte said in an interview on Saturday over dzRB Radyo ng Bayan ........................ Full Story»
- Carabao Festival
- Date: May 14 - Location: Angono, Rizal
- Farmers pay tribute to their patron saints; a procession of carabao carts bearing a myriad local produce is held; prizes are awarded to the strongest and most beautifully decorated carabaos.
- Date: May 14 Location: Pulilan, Bulacan
- Hundreds of festively adorned carabaos are paraded by their farmer-owners on the street leading to the church; there the carabaos are made to kneel down as a homage to San Isidro de Labrado, the patron saint of farmers.
- Milo run about building champs’ lives
- Monday, July 28, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Milo Marathon, now on its 38th year, prides itself as the country’s biggest, longest-running and most prestigious footrace.
- It carries the slogan, “Helping Build Champions.”
- Well, there’s more to the Milo Marathon than just building champions because winners can attest to the fact that it’s here to help build lives ............................ Full Story»
Car in Mendiola killing found in Pasay
- Source: http://www.philstar.com/nation/article.aspx?publicationsubcategoryid=200&articleid=804932
- By: Dennis Carcamo
- Tuesday, May 08, 2012
Police recovered on Tuesday the vehicle believed that had been used by the killers of Alfred Mendiola, the key witness against the Dominguez brothers, in Manila.
The Toyota Grandia (TBO-299) was abandoned along Roxas Blvd. in front of RAF Mansion in Baclaran, Pasay, according to Chief Supt. Benito Estipona, Southern Police District director.
"An empty shell for an unknown bullet and some packaging tape is visible from the window," Estipona added in a text message.
He said that the vehicle is registered under the name of a certain Rommel Dela Cruz of Seamans St., Sitio Silangan, Look 2nd Malolos, Bulacan.
Last Sunday, Mendiola was found dead, bound, and gagged together with two other men in Sta. Lucia proper, Brgy. Salawag, Dasmarinas City around 6 a.m. Mendiola is a key government witness in the murder case against brothers Raymond and Roger Dominguez. Mendiola identified the Dominguez brothers as reposnsible for the killing of car trader Venson Evangelista.
Estipona has already called for the forensic investigators and Highway patrol Group to conduct the investigation.
Pasay City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Pasay City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Pasay City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Pasay City, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.