Pasay City, Philippines
Barangays (201) of Pasay City within the 4th District of Metro Manila in the Republic of The Philippines
Barangay 1 • Barangay 2 • Barangay 3 • Barangay 4 • Barangay 5 • Barangay 6 • Barangay 7 • Barangay 8 • Barangay 9 • Barangay 10 • Barangay 11 • Barangay 12 • Barangay 13 • Barangay 14 • Barangay 15 • Barangay 16 • Barangay 17 • Barangay 18 • Barangay 19 • Barangay 20 • Barangay 21 • Barangay 22 • Barangay 23 • Barangay 24 • Barangay 25 • Barangay 26 • Barangay 27 • Barangay 28 • Barangay 29 • Barangay 30 • Barangay 31 • Barangay 32 • Barangay 33 • Barangay 34 • Barangay 35 • Barangay 36 • Barangay 37 • Barangay 38 • Barangay 39 • Barangay 40 • Barangay 41 • Barangay 42 • Barangay 43 • Barangay 44 • Barangay 45 • Barangay 46 • Barangay 47 • Barangay 48 • Barangay 49 • Barangay 50 • Barangay 51 • Barangay 52 • Barangay 53 • Barangay 54 • Barangay 55 • Barangay 56 • Barangay 57 • Barangay 58 • Barangay 59 • Barangay 60 • Barangay 61 • Barangay 62 • Barangay 63 • Barangay 64 • Barangay 65 • Barangay 66 • Barangay 67 • Barangay 68 • Barangay 69 • Barangay 70 • Barangay 71 • Barangay 72 • Barangay 73 • Barangay 74 • Barangay 75 • Barangay 76 • Barangay 77 • Barangay 78 • Barangay 79 • Barangay 80 • Barangay 81 • Barangay 82 • Barangay 83 • Barangay 84 • Barangay 85 • Barangay 86 • Barangay 87 • Barangay 88 • Barangay 89 • Barangay 90 • Barangay 91 • Barangay 92 • Barangay 93 • Barangay 94 • Barangay 95 • Barangay 96 • Barangay 97 • Barangay 98 • Barangay 99 • Barangay 100 • Barangay 101 • Barangay 102 • Barangay 103 • Barangay 104 • Barangay 105 • Barangay 106 • Barangay 107 • Barangay 108 • Barangay 109 • Barangay 110 • Barangay 111 • Barangay 112 • Barangay 113 • Barangay 114 • Barangay 115 • Barangay 116 • Barangay 117 • Barangay 118 • Barangay 119 • Barangay 120 • Barangay 121 • Barangay 122 • Barangay 123 • Barangay 124 • Barangay 125 • Barangay 126 • Barangay 127 • Barangay 128 • Barangay 129 • Barangay 130 • Barangay 131 • Barangay 132 • Barangay 133 • Barangay 134 • Barangay 135 • Barangay 136 • Barangay 137 • Barangay 138 • Barangay 139 • Barangay 140 • Barangay 141 • Barangay 142 • Barangay 143 • Barangay 144 • Barangay 145 • Barangay 146 • Barangay 147 • Barangay 148 • Barangay 149 • Barangay 150 • Barangay 151 • Barangay 152 • Barangay 153 • Barangay 154 • Barangay 155 • Barangay 156 • Barangay 157 • Barangay 158 • Barangay 159 • Barangay 160 • Barangay 161 • Barangay 162 • Barangay 163 • Barangay 164 • Barangay 165 • Barangay 166 • Barangay 167 • Barangay 168 • Barangay 169 • Barangay 170 • Barangay 171 • Barangay 172 • Barangay 173 • Barangay 174 • Barangay 175 • Barangay 176 • Barangay 177 • Barangay 178 • Barangay 179 • Barangay 180 • Barangay 181 • Barangay 182 • Barangay 183 • Barangay 184 • Barangay 185 • Barangay 186 • Barangay 187 • Barangay 188 • Barangay 189 • Barangay 190 • Barangay 191 • Barangay 192 • Barangay 193 • Barangay 194 • Barangay 195 • Barangay 196 • Barangay 197 • Barangay 198 • Barangay 199 • Barangay 200 • Barangay 201
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Pasay City Seal
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pasay City, Philippines|
Pasay City within Metro Manila
Barangay Hall of Barangay 198, Pasay City
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Pasay City Hall
Please Upload Picture
Welcome to Barangay 195, Pasay City
Pasay City, Philippines
Geography of Pasay City, Philippines
Geography of Pasay City
Location of Pasay City, Philippines
- 14.5500° N, 121.0000° E - Pasay, Coordinates
History of Pasay City, Philippines
The beginning of Pasay City
People of Pasay City, Philippines
- Total Population of Pasay City as of 2010 census: 392,869
- Registered voters as of 2010 per COMELEC: 256,525
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Elected officials of Pasay City for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Pasay City: Antonino Gallardo Calixto - LIBERAL PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Pasay City: Marlon Atienza Pesebre - UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE
- Councilors of Pasay City in the 1st District:
- SANTOS, GRACE (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 44884 11.81%
- ROXAS, JENNY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 40617 10.69%
- ADVINCULA, RICHARD (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 33846 8.90%
- ALVINA, ABET (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 32751 8.62%
- ADVINCULA, EDUARDO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 30119 7.92%
- IBAY, LEX (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 28770 7.57%
- FRANCISCO, PINKY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 26908 7.08%
- TRINIDAD, TJ INDEPENDENT 26153 6.88%
- Councilors of Pasay City in the 2nd District:
- PANALIGAN, ALLAN (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 37654 9.25%
- PADUA, AILEEN INDEPENDENT 34688 8.52%
- VENDIVEL, IAN (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 34667 8.52%
- ARCEO, ARNEL REGINO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 33941 8.34%
- TOLENTINO, ARVIN (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 33682 8.28%
- PADUA, REYNALDO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 31801 7.81%
- MITRA, JUNJUN (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 29253 7.19%
- IBAY, ILEANA (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 28882 7.10%
- House of Representative of Pasay City (Lone district): Imelda Calixto Rubiano - LIBERAL PARTY
Elected officials of Pasay City for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Pasay City: Antonino Gallardo Calixto
- Vice-Mayor of Pasay City: Marlon Atienza Pesebre
- Councilors of Pasay City:
Elected officials of Pasay City for the term of 2007-2010
- Mayor: Wenceslao Bayona Trinidad
Barangay Elected Officials of Pasay City
Businesses in Pasay City, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Pasay City, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pasay City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data here yourself or email the information to email@example.com
Schools in Pasay City, Philippines
School year 2015-2016 starts Monday, June 1, 2015 and ends Friday, April 1, 2016, for public elementary and secondary schools. The SY will consist of 201 school days, inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training (INSET) break. The different school events and activities, including the number of school days per quarter, are contained in Enclosure No. 1. Source: Department of Education
The name of your school in Pasay City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Pasay City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Pasay City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Pasay City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Pasay City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Pasay City" page.
Natural Resources of Pasay City, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Pasay City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pasay City in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Pasay City. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pasay City landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Pasay City, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Pasay City.
Your Story about Pasay City, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Pasay City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Pasay City? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Pasay City. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Featured News of The Philippines
- Moody’s says PH economy grew 7.3% in 1st quarter
- Saturday, May 23, 2015 4:11 pm
- The Philippine economy grew by 7.3 percent in the first quarter of the year, according to Moody’s Analytics.
- Jumping the gun on the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA), Moody’s Analytics confirmed the continued growth of the economy under the Aquino administration in a report posted on ABS-CBN’s online portal on Friday ......................... Full Story»
- PH pushes green growth at APEC 2015
- Friday, May 22, 2015 9:32 pm
- BORACAY, Aklan: The Philippines reiterated its full commitment to make green growth a reality by creating a climate conducive for trade and investments in the environmental goods and services (EGS) sector during the 2nd Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Public-Private Partnership Dialogue on Environmental Goods and Services (PPEGS) held in Boracay, Aklan.
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Undersecretary Adrian Cristobal Jr. said that the Philippines is amplifying efforts to promote trade and investment in the environmental goods and services sector to support green growth, build sustainable and resilient communities and businesses, and advance efforts to address climate change in the Asia-Pacific region ......................... Full Story»
- Festivals and Events in May
Pattaraday Festival-May 1–5(Santiago city) ★ Katagman Festival - May 3(Oton,Iloilo) ★ Panagat Festival-May 2–8 (Buruanga, Aklan) ★ Binatbatan Festival of the Arts - First week of May, Vigan City ★ Obando Fertility Rites - May 17, 18 & 19 Obando, Bulacan ★ Domorokdok Festival-May 4 Botolan Zambales ★ Bariw Festival- May 14–15 Nabas, Aklan ★ Pahiyas Festival - May 15, Lucban, Quezon ★ Agawan Festival - May 15, Sariaya, Quezon ★ Araquio Festival - May, Gen.Tinio, Nueva Ecija ★ Pasayahan sa Lucena (St. Ferdinand) -May 30, Lucena, Philippines ★ Samahang Bulaklakan Festival - Last Sunday of May, Siniloan, Laguna ★ Tapusan Float Parade Festival - May 31, Alitagtag, Batangas ★ Festivity of Saint Michael - May 7–8 San Miguel, Panganiban, Catanduanes [Louie B. dela Cruz] ★ Binirayan Festival - May 1, San Jose de Buenavista, Antique ★ Araña`t Baluarte Festival- May 15 Gumaca, Quezon ★ Pista ng Banal na Krus- Every 2nd Saturday of May, Tanza, Navotas City ★ Pangisraan Festival- May 1–10 Calatrava, Romblon ★ Ati-atihan Festival - Last Saturday of May - Brgy. 7, Fermont Village, Victorias City, Neg. Occ. ★ Pastulan Festival- Every 2nd Saturday of May. San Pascual, Batangas
- Lyceum jins nail 4 golds at SMART meet
- Sunday, May 24, 2015 12:01 am
- LYCEUM of the Philippines University (LPU) fighters stole the show in the recent Meralco/MVPSF New Face of the Year taekwondo championships by bagging four gold medals – two each in the senior men’s and senior women’s (advance) divisions.
- Flyweight Samuel Pamintuan whipped UP’s Sheraz Hussain and bantamweight Joseph Chua toppled Baguio’s Alfritz Arevalo in the men’s competition while finweight Louise Gimena beat FEU’s Ma. Beatrice Galvez and flyweight Marielle Ranas topped SCTTC’s Laureena Rodriguez in the women’s group to make LPU the winningest team ................................. Full Story»
Car in Mendiola killing found in Pasay
- Source: http://www.philstar.com/nation/article.aspx?publicationsubcategoryid=200&articleid=804932
- By: Dennis Carcamo
- Tuesday, May 08, 2012
Police recovered on Tuesday the vehicle believed that had been used by the killers of Alfred Mendiola, the key witness against the Dominguez brothers, in Manila.
The Toyota Grandia (TBO-299) was abandoned along Roxas Blvd. in front of RAF Mansion in Baclaran, Pasay, according to Chief Supt. Benito Estipona, Southern Police District director.
"An empty shell for an unknown bullet and some packaging tape is visible from the window," Estipona added in a text message.
He said that the vehicle is registered under the name of a certain Rommel Dela Cruz of Seamans St., Sitio Silangan, Look 2nd Malolos, Bulacan.
Last Sunday, Mendiola was found dead, bound, and gagged together with two other men in Sta. Lucia proper, Brgy. Salawag, Dasmarinas City around 6 a.m. Mendiola is a key government witness in the murder case against brothers Raymond and Roger Dominguez. Mendiola identified the Dominguez brothers as reposnsible for the killing of car trader Venson Evangelista.
Estipona has already called for the forensic investigators and Highway patrol Group to conduct the investigation.
Pasay City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Pasay City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Pasay City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Pasay City, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.