Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
Barangays of Pasil in the Kalinga-Apayao province of the Philippines
Ableg • Bagtayan • Balatoc • Balenciagao Sur • Balinciagao Norte • Cagaluan • Colayo • Dalupa • Dangtalan • Galdang (Casaloan) • Guina-ang (Pob.) • Magsilay • Malucsad • Pugong
- This website is interactive unlike most websites of the LGU's (Local Government Units) in the Philippines.
- If you do not have a website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- There are sites out there that will provide you with a free webpage. But then you have to create if from scratch. The site that we provide you already has content. It is not an empty shell.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Pasil, Kalinga Municipality Seal
Please upload Picture
Pasil within Kalinga
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Kalinga-Apayao|
Kalinga-Apayao Province within The Philippines
Municipality Hall of Pasil, Kalinga
Geography of Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
Geography of Pasil
Location of Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
Pasil is located ....
History of Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
The begining of Pasil
People of Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
Total Population of Pasil
Local Government Unit LGU of Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
- Elected officials of Pasil for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: James Sagmayao Edduba
- Vice-Mayor: Charlemagne Ao-As Mosing
Barangay Elected Officials of Pasil, Kalinga
Businesses in Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
Businesses of Pasil
Real Estate for Sale or Lease in Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Pasil, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Religions in Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
The religions in Pasil
Schools in Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
Schools in Pasil
Economy of Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
The economy of Pasil
Natural Resources of Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
The tourist attractions of Pasil
Fiestas and Traditions of Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
Traditions of Pasil
Your Story about Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines
You story about Pasil
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Pasil.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Pasil, Kalinga Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Kalinga, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Pasil, Kalinga, Philippines]]