Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
Barangays of Malasiqui, in the Pangasinan Province within Region 1 in the Republic of The Philippines
Abonagan • Agdao • Alacan • Aliaga • Amacalan • Anolid • Apaya • Asin Este • Asin Weste • Bacundao Este • Bacundao Weste • Bakitiw • Balite • Banawang • Barang • Bawer • Binalay • Bobon • Bolaoit • Bongar • Butao • Cabatling • Cabueldatan • Calbueg • Canan Norte • Canan Sur • Cawayan Bogtong • Don Pedro • Gatang • Goliman • Gomez • Guilig • Ican • Ingalagala • Lareg-lareg • Lasip • Lepa • Loqueb Este • Loqueb Norte • Loqueb Sur • Lunec • Mabulitec • Malimpec • Manggan-Dampay • Nalsian Norte • Nalsian Sur • Nancapian • Nansangaan • Olea • Pacuan • Palapar Norte • Palapar Sur • Palong • Pamaranum • Pasima • Payar • Poblacion • Polong Norte • Polong Sur • Potiocan • San Julian • Tabo-Sili • Talospatang • Taloy • Taloyan • Tambac • Tobor • Tolonguat • Tomling • Umando • Viado • Waig • Warey
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pangasinan Province, Philippines|
Malasiqui within the Pangasinan province
Map Locator of Pangasinan Province
Location of Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Pasima is one of the Barangays of Malasiqui.
- Malasiqui is one of the municipalities in the Pangasinan province.
- Pangasinan is in the island of Luzon and within Region_I-Ilocos Region.
History of Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Pasima
People of Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
Total Population of Pasima
Elected Government Officials of Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
Businesses in Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Pasima, Malasiqui.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Pasima
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes.
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Pasima, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
The schools in Pasima
Economy of Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Pasima, Malasiqui you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Pasima, Malasiqui, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Pasima, Malasiqui. Where does the energy source of this Malasiqui come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pasima in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Pasima. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pasima landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Pasima
Your Story about Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
Tell your story about Pasima. You can talk about the good things in Pasima or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Pasima. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Pasima, Malasiqui, Pangasinan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Pasima? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Pasima.
- Pictures of Pasima
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Pasima, Malasiqui.
Why Z-Wiki Pasima, Malasiqui
We want to give the people of Pasima the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Pasima is not depentent upon one individaul. This website will grow as more people of Pasima participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Pasima.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.