Pasobolong Zamboanga City Philippines
98 Barangays of Zamboanga City within Region 9 - Mindanao in the Republic of The Philippines
Arena Blanco • Ayala • Baliwasan • Baluno • Boalan • Bolong • Buenavista • Bunguiao • Busay • Cabaluay • Cabatangan • Cacao • Calabasa • Calarian • Camino Nuevo • Campo Islam • Canelar • Capisan • Cawit • Culianan • Curuan • Daap • Dita • Divisoria • Dulian Bunguiao • Dulian Pasonanca • Guisao • Guiwan • Kasanyangan • La Paz • Labuan • Lamisahan • Landang Gua • Landang Laum • Lanzones • Lapakan • Latuan Curuan • Licomo • Limaong • Limpapa • Lubigan • Lumayang • Lumbangan • Lunzuran • Maasin • Malagutay • Mampang • Manalipa • Mangusu • Manicahan • Mariki • Mercedes • Muti • Pamucutan • Pangapuyan • Panubigan • Pasilmanta • Pasobolong • Pasonanca • Patalon • Putik • Quiniput • Recodo • Rio Hondo • Salaan • San Jose Cawa-Cawa • San Jose Gusu • San Ramon • San Roque • Sangali • Sibulao Curuan • Sinubong • Sinunuc • Sta. Barbara • Sta. Catalina • Sta. Maria • Sto. Niño • Tagasilay • Taguiti • Talabaan • Talisayan • Talon-Talon • Taluksangay • Tetuan • Tictapul • Tigbalabag • Tigtabon • Tolosa • Tugbungan • Tulungatung • Tumaga • Tumalutab • Tumitus • Victoria • Vitali • Zambowood • Zone I • Zone II • Zone III • Zone IV
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Hospital Equipment Maintenance Service Workshop, Pasobolong
Holy Rosary Family Center, Pasobolong
Mindanao Central Sanitarium, Pasobolong
Mindanao Central Sanitarium, Pasobolong
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Pasobolong, Zamboanga City
- Location: East Coast
- Distance from CITY PROPER: 12.80 Km.
History of Pasobolong, Zamboanga City
Barangay Pasobolong has a very brief and simple story. It was said that during the Spanish regime, people from Bolong (a Barangay in the farther east of the city), used to pass by along the river of Pasobolong. The place was then called Paso because people were accustomed to use that name. It used to be a sitio of Barangay Salaan before until it became an independent barangay.
Through Ordinance No. 91-09, Hon. Asbi N. Edding, Chairperson of the Committee on Ordinance and Resolutions, sponsored the proposal creating the barangay. The sitio was formally created into a barangay in 1993 and the place was called Pasobolong from then on.
article from: LGU Pasobolong
People of Pasobolong, Zamboanga City
- (2007 Census)
- Total Population: 3,004
- Number of Household: 549
Elected Government Officials of Pasobolong, Zamboanga City
- Elected Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : Francisco, Romel Manalo
- Barangay Kagawad Reyes, Efren Manalo
- Barangay Kagawad Tugusan, Nesreen Villanueva
- Barangay Kagawad Manalo, Arlene Alaban
- Barangay Kagawad Miguel, Christopher Del Rosario
- Barangay Kagawad Lacastesantos, Teresita Pantaleon
- Barangay Kagawad Cumpio, Ofelia Manalo
- Barangay Kagawad Alay, Benedicto Fernando
- Elected Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Pasobolong, Barangay Chairman, Romel M. Francisco
- Pasobolong, Kagawad 1, Teresita P. Lacastesantos
- Pasobolong, Kagawad 2, Christopher D.R. Miguel
- Pasobolong, Kagawad 3, Apollo A. Ankaya
- Pasobolong, Kagawad 4, Ofelia M. Cumpio
- Pasobolong, Kagawad 5, Arlene A. Manalo
- Pasobolong, Kagawad 6, Pindon S. Jaapal
- Pasobolong, Kagawad 7, Benedicto F. Alay
- Pasobolong, SK Chairman, Jozanna M. Ondona
Businesses in Pasobolong, Zamboanga City
Write Story here
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Pasobolong, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, ADD, or EDIT Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Religions in Pasobolong, Zamboanga City
- Mostly catholics
Schools in Pasobolong, Zamboanga City
- Pasobolong Elementary School
Natural Resources of Pasobolong, Zamboanga City
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Economy of Pasobolong, Zamboanga City
Need information here
Tourists Attractions of Pasobolong, Zamboanga City
Write Story here
Fiestas and Traditions of Pasobolong, Zamboanga City
- Barangay Fiestas: May 28
- Patron Saint: San Isidro Labrador
Pasobolong, Zamboanga City supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015: LE Tour de Filipinas (LtDF) breaks decades of summer tradition but returns to a familiar and historic culminating stage as it holds its sixth edition in 2015, highlighting 60 years of the Tour in the country. From the traditional schedule that made the Tour the country’s summer sports spectacle on wheels for two generations, the 2015 LtDF kicks off February 1 and ends February 4 again atop the Cordilleras at the Burnham Park in Baguio City. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Your Story about Pasobolong, Zamboanga City
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
During my stay in Brgy.Pasobolong has always endowed me with sweet and precious memory..Im not expecting that I want to stay more longer in that place...The place itself is so beautiful and the people living are all nice,respectful,and very hospitable...
Especially the Perez family as well as their neighbors,they are all good to me...Im enjoying so well to stay in that place,actually I have a tentative plan to build a house along that area....I feel so comfortable and i feel to inhabit there as I retire my career here abroad...
Its my first time to experience a barrio fiesta in my whole life and I find it very happy...The week long fiesta celebration is very memorable to me especially when they choose me to be one of the judges of the Pageant that they conducted...
I was so overwhelmed with the experiences that I had during my stay there and hopefully Ill be visiting that place again...
I would like also to express my deepest thanks and gratitude to Mr and Mrs Eric Perez...Mareng Mercy,Gracias contigo.....!!
- Hope to see you soon...
- God Bless Brgy Pasobolong..!!
Families of Pasobolong, Zamboanga City
List of Families whose names are deeply rooted in Pasobolong.
MANALO FAMILY |
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Pasobolong
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Pasobolong Zamboanga City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga City Photo Gallery]]
*[[Pasobolong Zamboanga City Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.