Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
Pedro L. Quines •
Poblacion Norte •
Poblacion Sur •
San Bartolome •
San Jose •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Pedro L. Quines Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Mayantoc Tarlac, Philippines|
Map locator of Tarlac Province
Pedro L. Quines Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
- Pedro L. Quines is one of the Barangays of Mayantoc.
- Mayantoc is in the Province of Tarlac
- Tarlac is within Region III in Central Luzon.
History of Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Pedro L. Quines
People of Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
Total Population of Pedro L. Quines
Elected Government Officials of Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
- Elected Pedro L. Quines Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Tarlac, Mayantoc, Pedro L. Quines, Barangay Chairman, Jesus G Santos
- Tarlac, Mayantoc, Pedro L. Quines, Kagawad 1, Letecia F Delos Trino
- Tarlac, Mayantoc, Pedro L. Quines, Kagawad 2, Domingo M Macugay
- Tarlac, Mayantoc, Pedro L. Quines, Kagawad 3, Rodenio I Sotero
- Tarlac, Mayantoc, Pedro L. Quines, Kagawad 4, Zenaida N Agustin
- Tarlac, Mayantoc, Pedro L. Quines, Kagawad 5, Roberto S Maregmen
- Tarlac, Mayantoc, Pedro L. Quines, Kagawad 6, Romulo Alipio
- Tarlac, Mayantoc, Pedro L. Quines, Kagawad 7, Lolita G Remegio
- Tarlac, Mayantoc, Pedro L. Quines, SK Chairman, Vanica Joy P Remegio
Businesses in Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Pedro L. Quines.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Pedro L. Quines. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Pedro L. Quines
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Pedro L. Quines, you can list that property for Properties For Sale FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
The schools in Pedro L. Quines
Economy of Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pedro L. Quines. This will help boost the local economy of Pedro L. Quines. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pedro L. Quines landmarks here.
- Places to see in Pedro L. Quines:
Fiestas and Traditions of Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
Fiesta date of Pedro L. Quines
Your Story about Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
Tell your story about Pedro L. Quines. You can talk about the good things in Pedro L. Quines or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Pedro L. Quines. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Pedro L. Quines? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Pedro L. Quines. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Pedro L. Quines? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Pedro L. Quines? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Pedro L. Quines.
- PH sends team to Asian volley
- Friday, September 19, 2014 12:01 am
- TAKING advantage of the growing popularity of volleyball in the country, the Philippine Volleyball Federation didn’t have a hard time forming the national girls youth team.
- “Nakakatuwa dahil ang daming pumunta sa tryout, ang daming talents available,” said PVF secretary general Otie Camangian during the Philippine Sportswriters Association forum on Tuesday at the Shakey’s Restaurant in Malate ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippines, France ink bilateral agreements to strengthen ties
- Friday, September 19, 2014
- PARIS, France, Sep 19 -- The Philippines and France further strengthened its bilateral relations with the signing of several agreements on transportation and communications, culture and education.
- In a statement delivered after his meeting with French President François Hollande, President Benigno S. Aquino III said these agreements “will facilitate meaningful dialogue and fruitful exchanges between our two countries.” ........................ Full Story»
- PNoy: The Philippines offers ‘wealth of opportunity' for European investors
- Thursday, September 18, 2014
- BRUSSELS, Belgium, Sep 18 -- President Benigno S. Aquino III urged European businessmen to invest in the Philippines, saying there is a wealth of opportunity for investors to forge new business partnerships in the country.
- Speaking at the Conference on Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Programs for Infrastructure Projects, President Aquino told business leaders that the transformation that is taking place in the Philippines coupled with economic reforms have leveled the playing field for all players, making the country a good investment destination ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc?
We want to give the people of Pedro L. Quines the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Pedro L. Quines is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Pedro L. Quines participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Pedro L. Quines.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Pedro L. Quines.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Mayantoc, Tarlac Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Tarlac, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Pedro L. Quines, Mayantoc, Tarlac, Philippines]]