Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
52 Barangays of Sindangan, in the Zamboanga del Norte Province within Region 9 in the Republic of The Philippines
Bago • Balok • Bantayan • Bato • Benigno Aquino Jr. • Binuangan • Bitoon • Bucana • Calatunan • Caluan • Calubian • Dagohoy • Dapaon • Datagan • Datu Tangkilan • Dicoyong • Disud • Don Ricardo Macias • Doña Josefa • Dumalogdog • Fatima • Gampis • Goleo • Imelda • Inuman • Joaquin Macias • La Concepcion • La Roche San Miguel • Labakid • Lagag • Lapero • Lawis • Magsaysay • Mandih • Maras • Mawal • Misok • Motibot • Nato • Nipaan • Pangalalan • Piao • Poblacion • Santo Niño • Santo Rosario • Siare • Talinga • Tigbao • Tinaplan • Titik • Upper Inuman • Upper Nipaan
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Piao Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sindangan Zamboanga del Norte|
Location of Sindangan within Zamboanga del Norte
Piao Barangay Hall
Piao Covered court
Immaculada Conception Church, Piao, Sindangan
Location of Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Piao is one of the Barangays of Sindangan.
- Sindangan is in the Province of Zamboanga del Norte
- Zamboanga del Norte is in the island of Mindanao and within Region IX.
History of Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Piao
People of Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Total Population of Piao as of May 1, 2010 Census: 2,323
Elected Government Officials of Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Elected Piao Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Carvajal, Visminda Nacua
- Barangay Kagawad : Vista, Reynaldo Pasculado
- Barangay Kagawad : Orilloza, Emma Ampalayohan
- Barangay Kagawad : Obial, Becil Tabasa
- Barangay Kagawad : Ziga, Bryan Cabus
- Barangay Kagawad : Luching, Marvin Balaga
- Barangay Kagawad : Crampatanta, Wilbert Alverio
- Barangay Kagawad : Estosata, Lorenzo, Jr. Gargoles
- Elected Piao Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Sindangan, Piao, Barangay Captain, Visminda N. Carvajal
- Sindangan, Piao, Kagawad 1, Reynaldo P. Vista
- Sindangan, Piao, Kagawad 2, Arnel B. Luching
- Sindangan, Piao, Kagawad 3, Emma A. Orilloza
- Sindangan, Piao, Kagawad 4, Bryan C. Ziga
- Sindangan, Piao, Kagawad 5, Wilbert A. Crampatanta
- Sindangan, Piao, Kagawad 6, Lorenzo G. Estosata Jr.
- Sindangan, Piao, Kagawad 7, Becil J. Tabasa
- Sindangan, Piao, SK Chairman, Ryan M. Quiliope
- Barangay Secretary: Rosalinda N. Estosata
- Barangay Treasurer: Tranquilina A. Serquiña
- Barangay Record Keeper: Elisabeth C. Temporado
Businesses in Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Piao, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
List the schools of Piao here.
Economy of Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Piao, Sindangan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Piao, Sindangan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Piao, Sindangan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Piao. This will help boost the local economy of Piao. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Piao landmarks here.
- Places to see in Piao:
Fiestas and Traditions of Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Fiesta date of Piao
Your Story about Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Tell your story about Piao. You can talk about the good things in Piao or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Piao. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Piao? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Piao. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Piao? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Piao? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Piao.
- The 2nd Philippine Ducati Weekend to be held at Clark International Speedway
- Thursday, November 20, 2014 3:09 pm
- Clark, Pampanga – On November 22-23, 2014, the 2nd Philippine Ducati Weekend will be held at the Clark International Speedway with famous International Ducatisti, Carlos Checa. Plus local Ducatisti’s like Dingdong Dantes, Richard Gutierrez and Dominique Roque.
- The Philippine Ducati Weekend is based on the popular World Ducati Week, where all Ducati enthusiasts gather and share their Ducati experiences. The 1st Philippine Ducati Weekend was launched at Clark International Speedway in 2012 and the event was a flash because it had achieved an enormous amount of attendees because of the activities, variations of events and the full support of Ducatisti’s ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Phl share prices snap 3-day climb
- Thursday, November 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The local benchmark index snapped yesterday a three-day climb as mixed regional sentiments pulled down share prices.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) slipped 0.08 percent or 6.17 points to close at 7,269.49 while the All Shares index fell slightly by 0.03 percent or 1.34 points to 4,274.71 ......................... Full Story»
- Index edges up on selective buying
- Tuesday, November 18, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Local share prices edged higher yesterday on the back of selective buying, analysts said.
- The main-share Philippine Stock Exchange index gained 12.38 points or 0.17 percent to close at 7,229.72 with 2.75 billion shares valued at P6.16 billion changing hands ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Piao, Sindangan?
We want to give the people of Piao the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Piao is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Piao participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Piao.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Piao.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Piao, Sindangan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Norte Province, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Piao, Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.