Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
Barangays of Pinukpuk in the Kalinga-Apayao province of the Philippines
Aciga • Allaguia • Ammacian • Apatan • Asibanglan • Ba-ay • Ballayangon • Bayao • Camalog • Cawagayan • Dugpa • Katabbogan • Limos • Magaogao • Malagnat • Mapaco • Pakawit • Pinococ • Pinukpuk Junction • Socbot • Taga (Pob.) • Taggay • Wagud
Pinukpuk Junction Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Kalinga-Apayao|
Kalinga-Apayao Province within The Philippines
Pinukpuk Junction Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
- Pinukpuk Junction is one of the Barangays of Pinukpuk.
- Pinukpuk is in the Province of Kalinga
- The province of Kalinga is in Region XIV - Cordillera Administrative Region in the island of luzon.
History of Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Pinukpuk Junction
People of Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
Total Population of Pinukpuk Junction
Elected Government Officials of Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
- Elected Pinukpuk Junction Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
- Secretary: ?
- We are inviting the secretary to adopt this barangay page.
- Treasurer: ?
Businesses in Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Pinukpuk Junction.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Pinukpuk Junction. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Pinukpuk Junction
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Pinukpuk Junction, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The schools in Pinukpuk Junction
Economy of Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pinukpuk Junction. This will help boost the local economy of Pinukpuk Junction. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pinukpuk Junction landmarks here.
- Places to see in Pinukpuk Junction:
Fiestas and Traditions of Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
Fiesta date of Pinukpuk Junction
Your Story about Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
Tell your story about Pinukpuk Junction. You can talk about the good things in Pinukpuk Junction or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Pinukpuk Junction. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Pinukpuk Junction? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Pinukpuk Junction. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Pinukpuk Junction? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Pinukpuk Junction? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Pinukpuk Junction.
- Azkals conquer Indonesia, book AFF semis ticket
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:51 pm
- MANILA, Philippines—And the Philippine Azkals finally did it.
- Not only did they book an early ticket to the semifinals of the Asean Football Federation (AFF) Cup, they also exorcised the demons that Indonesia inflicted upon the Philippines for 56 years as the Azkals buried the Garuda 4-0 in their group stage encounter in Vietnam Tuesday evening ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- President Aquino leads launch of Philippines’ biggest solar project in SM North EDSA
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014
- MANILA, Nov. 25 -- President Benigno S. Aquino III on Monday led the launch of SM City North EDSA’s solar rooftop project, so far the biggest solar project in the country.
- In his speech, the President commended the country’s biggest retail outlet for its initiatives on environmental protection and energy conservation ......................... Full Story»
- Moody’s keeps positive outlook on Phl banks
- Monday, November 24, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Moody’s Investors Service has kept a “positive” outlook on the Philippine banking system on expectations its low penetration and the strong economic growth will support further expansion in credit.
- In a report late last week, Moody’s said banks are well-positioned to guard themselves against external shocks given a stable asset quality, strong capitalization and adequate reserve levels ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk?
We want to give the people of Pinukpuk Junction the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Pinukpuk Junction is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Pinukpuk Junction participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Pinukpuk Junction.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Pinukpuk Junction.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Pinukpuk, Kalinga Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Kalinga, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Pinukpuk Junction, Pinukpuk, Kalinga, Philippines]]