Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
Barangays of Aborlan in the Palawan province of the Philippines
Apo-Aporawan • Apoc-apoc • Aporawan • Barake • Cabigaan • Culandanum • Gogognan • Iraan • Isaub • Jose Rizal • Mabini • Magbabadil • Plaridel • Poblacion • Ramon Magsaysay • Sagpangan • San Juan • Tagpait • Tigman
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Plaridel Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Palawan Province, Philippines|
Map locator of Aborlan Palawan
Plaridel Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
- Plaridel is one of the Barangays of Aborlan.
- Aborlan is in the Palawan province.
- Palawan is an island province within Region_IV-B
History of Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Plaridel
People of Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
Total Population of Plaridel
Elected Government Officials of Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
- Elected Plaridel Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Plaridel.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Plaridel
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Plaridel, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
The schools in Plaridel
Economy of Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Plaridel, Aborlan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Plaridel, Aborlan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Plaridel, Aborlan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Plaridel. This will help boost the local economy of Plaridel. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Plaridel landmarks here.
- Places to see in Plaridel:
Fiestas and Traditions of Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Plaridel
Your Story about Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
Tell your story about Plaridel. You can talk about the good things in Plaridel or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Plaridel. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Plaridel? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Plaridel. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Plaridel? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Plaridel? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Plaridel.
- PH tossers vs Taiwan today
- Saturday, April 19, 2014
- Game Today
- (Nakhon Pathom, Thailand)
- 3 p.m. – Taiwan vs Philippines
- The Philippine-PLDT HOME TVolution women’s volleyball team expects another tough grind when it battles Taiwan’s Taipei City today in the 2014 Asian Women’s Club Volleyball Championship in Nakhon Pathom, Thailand.
- The Power Pinays, who kicked off their campaign with a three-set romp over India’s KSEB, face the Taiwanese spikers at 2 p.m. (3 p.m. Philippine time) ....................... Full Story»
News and Events
- More tourists from New Zealand visit Philippines
- Saturday, April 19, 2014
- More tourists from New Zealand are flocking to the Philippines and spending more than other foreign tourists, data from the Department of Tourism (DoT) showed.
- The Philippine Embassy in New Zealand said there were 15,783 tourists from New Zealand who visited the Philippines in 2013 or a growth rate of 11.94 percent from the previous year ....................... Full Story»
- Be ready to sacrifice for others – Aquino
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- Manila, Philippines — President Benigno S. Aquino III encouraged Filipinos to do good deeds even after Lent as he expressed hope for a peaceful and meaningful observance of this year’s Holy Week.
- In his Holy Week message, the President said Filipinos should emulate the example of Jesus Christ by being humble and ready to sacrifice for others ....................... Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Plaridel.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Plaridel, Aborlan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Aborlan, Palawan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Palawan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Plaridel, Aborlan, Palawan, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Plaridel, Aborlan?
We want to give the people of Plaridel the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Plaridel is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Plaridel participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Plaridel.