Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
Barangays of Malinao in the Aklan province of the Philippines
Banaybanay • Biga-a • Bulabud • Cabayugan • Capataga • Cogon • Dangcalan • Kinalangay Nuevo • Kinalangay Viejo • Lilo-an • Malandayon • Manhanip • Navitas • Osman • Poblacion • Rosario • San Dimas • San Ramon • San Roque • Sipac • Sugnod • Tambuan • Tigpalas
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Poblacion Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Malinao, Aklan, Philippines|
Poblacion Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
- Poblacion is one of the Barangays of Malinao.
- Malinao is in the Province of Aklan
- Aklan is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Poblacion
People of Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
Total Population of Poblacion
Elected Government Officials of Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
- Elected Poblacion Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Aklan, Malinao, Poblacion, Barangay Chairman, Mabel I Iquiña
- Aklan, Malinao, Poblacion, Kagawad 1, Joseph Warren I Rapiz
- Aklan, Malinao, Poblacion, Kagawad 2, Ligaya A Rodulfo
- Aklan, Malinao, Poblacion, Kagawad 3, Niño Carmelo E Carmen
- Aklan, Malinao, Poblacion, Kagawad 4, Dennis I Ibutnandi
- Aklan, Malinao, Poblacion, Kagawad 5, Hanito I Inolino
- Aklan, Malinao, Poblacion, Kagawad 6, Teodulfo R Ramos Jr
- Aklan, Malinao, Poblacion, Kagawad 7, Marcelino I Yerro Jr
- Aklan, Malinao, Poblacion, SK Chairman, Jeff Darvin I Repedro
Businesses in Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines supports
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Poblacion, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
The schools in Poblacion
Economy of Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Poblacion, Malinao you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Poblacion, Malinao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Poblacion, Malinao. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Poblacion. This will help boost the local economy of Poblacion. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Poblacion landmarks here.
- Places to see in Poblacion:
Fiestas and Traditions of Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Poblacion
Your Story about Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
Tell your story about Poblacion. You can talk about the good things in Poblacion or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Poblacion. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Poblacion? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Poblacion. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Poblacion, Malinao, Aklan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Poblacion? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Poblacion? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Poblacion.
- FEU bet cops Team UAAP 2nd athletics gold
- Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Far Eastern University’s Ian Delos Santos gave Team UAAP-Philippines its second gold medal in athletics late Thursday in the 17th ASEAN University Games in Palembang, Indonesia.
- A standout from the Tamaraws men’s athletics squad that captured the Season 77 crown recently, Delos Santos defeated his foes from Indonesia and Malaysia to rule the decathlon and follow-up University of Santo Tomas ace Ernest John Obiena’s conquest in the men’s pole vault on Wednesday ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Phl stocks surge on Wall St rally
- Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Another overnight Wall Street rally behind the US Federal Reserve’s pledge to be patient in hiking rates catapulted the local benchmark index into the positive territory for the second consecutive session yesterday.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) climbed 1.37 percent or 96.35 points to close at 7,125.63 while the broader All Shares index grew 1.09 percent or 45.25 points at 4,195.81 ......................... Full Story»
- PH electronics sector seen growing faster than expected at 7-11% in 2014
- Friday, December 19, 2014 5:30 am
- MANILA, Philippines–Despite lingering congestion at the ports of Manila, the Philippine electronics industry is seen to grow faster than expected this year at about 7 to 11 percent due to rising global demand and the recovery of key markets.
- This growth may, however, slow down to about 5 to 7 percent next year, the Semiconductor and Electronics Industries in the Philippines Inc. (Seipi) reported Thursday ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Poblacion
- Poblacion, Malinao Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Poblacion.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Poblacion, Malinao Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Poblacion, Malinao?
We want to give the people of Poblacion the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Poblacion is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Poblacion participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Poblacion.