Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
Poblacion Center •
Poblacion North •
Poblacion South •
San Juan •
San Raymundo •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Poblacion Center Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Ramos Tarlac, Philippines|
Map locator of Tarlac Province
Poblacion Center Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
- Poblacion Center is one of the Barangays of Ramos.
- Ramos is in the Province of Tarlac
- Tarlac is within Region III in Central Luzon.
History of Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Poblacion Center
People of Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
Total Population of Poblacion Center
Elected Government Officials of Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
- Elected Poblacion Center Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Tarlac, Ramos, Poblacion Center, Barangay Chairman, Marcelo A. Natividad
- Tarlac, Ramos, Poblacion Center, Kagawad 1, Felix Samson Sr
- Tarlac, Ramos, Poblacion Center, Kagawad 2, Joviara Casar
- Tarlac, Ramos, Poblacion Center, Kagawad 3, Brian R. Latosquin
- Tarlac, Ramos, Poblacion Center, Kagawad 4, Maribelle T. Apostol
- Tarlac, Ramos, Poblacion Center, Kagawad 5, Sesinando M. Lagunay
- Tarlac, Ramos, Poblacion Center, Kagawad 6, Alex R. Cayabyab
- Tarlac, Ramos, Poblacion Center, Kagawad 7, Oscar S. Soriano
- Tarlac, Ramos, Poblacion Center, SK Chairman, Mary Joan R. Casar
Businesses in Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Poblacion Center.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Poblacion Center. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Poblacion Center
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Poblacion Center, you can list that property for Properties For Sale FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
The schools in Poblacion Center
Economy of Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Poblacion Center, Ramos you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Poblacion Center, Ramos, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Poblacion Center, Ramos. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Poblacion Center. This will help boost the local economy of Poblacion Center. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Poblacion Center landmarks here.
- Places to see in Poblacion Center:
Fiestas and Traditions of Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
Fiesta date of Poblacion Center
Your Story about Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
Tell your story about Poblacion Center. You can talk about the good things in Poblacion Center or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Poblacion Center. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Poblacion Center? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Poblacion Center. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Poblacion Center? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Poblacion Center? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Poblacion Center.
- Army paddlers rule dragon boat regatta
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine Army returned to the Cobra Energy Drink Dragon Boat Regatta with a flourish, handily winning the Open 300-meter standard boat race in the fourth and final leg of the series at the Manila Bay over in Manila last weekend.
- The Army paddlers, who missed the third leg last September due to rescue and relief work, made their move in the last 50 meters to win pulling away in one minute, 7.55 seconds in the event organized by the Philippine Dragon Boat Federation ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- NEDA prepares P625-B PPP projects
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The National Economic and Development Authority – Investment Coordination Committee (NEDA-ICC) is set to discuss on Friday eight public private partnership (PPP) projects worth P625 billion including the rebidding of the Cavite – Laguna expressway (Calax) and the Swiss challenge for the North Luzon and South Luzon Expressway connector road.
- PPP Center executive director Cosette Canilao told a press conference on the sidelines of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) PPP Networking Forum that NEDA-ICC is scheduled to discuss the rebidding of the P35.4 billion Calax as well as the Swiss challenge for the P18 billion NLEX-SLEX connector road. ......................... Full Story»
- PSEi continues to advance
- Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1:50 am
- The local stock barometer firmed up for the second session in a row Monday as investors started to price in how falling oil prices could benefit the Philippines.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) added 51.41 points or 0.71 percent to close at 7,275.62, led by the surge in property stocks ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Poblacion Center, Ramos?
We want to give the people of Poblacion Center the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Poblacion Center is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Poblacion Center participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Poblacion Center.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Poblacion Center.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Poblacion Center, Ramos Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Ramos, Tarlac Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Tarlac, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Poblacion Center, Ramos, Tarlac, Philippines]]