Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Barangays of Dasmariñas City, in the Cavite Province in Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Burol • Burol I • Burol II • Burol III • Datu Esmael • Emmanuel Bergado I • Emmanuel Bergado II • Fatima I • Fatima II • Fatima III • H-2 • Langkaan I • Langkaan II • Luzviminda I • Luzviminda II • Paliparan I • Paliparan II • Paliparan III • Sabang • Saint Peter I • Saint Peter II • Salawag • Salitran I • Salitran II • Salitran III • Salitran IV • Sampaloc I • Sampaloc II • Sampaloc III • Sampaloc IV • Sampaloc V • San Agustin I • San Agustin II • San Agustin III • San Andres I • San Andres II • San Antonio De Padua • San Antonio De Padua II • San Dionisio • San Esteban • San Francisco I • San Francisco II • San Isidro Labrador I • San Isidro Labrador II • San Jose • San Juan • San Lorenzo Ruiz I • San Lorenzo Ruiz II • San Luis I • San Luis II • San Manuel I • San Manuel II • San Mateo • San Miguel • San Miguel II • San Nicolas I • San Nicolas II • San Roque • San Simon • Santa Cristina I • Santa Cristina II • Santa Cruz I • Santa Cruz II • Santa Fe • Santa Lucia • Santa Maria • Santo Cristo • Santo Niño I • Santo Niño II • Victoria Reyes • Zone I • Zone I-B • Zone II • Zone III • Zone IV
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Salitran I Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Dasmariñas City, Cavite|
Dasmariñas City, Cavite
Salitran I Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Salitran I is one of the Barangays of Dasmariñas City.
- Dasmariñas City is in the Province of Cavite
- Dasmariñas City is in the Cavite province and within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Salitran I
People of Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Salitran I
Elected Government Officials of Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Salitran I Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Salitran I, Barangay Captain, Neri J Lara
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Salitran I, Kagawad 1, Manolito J Camutin
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Salitran I, Kagawad 2, Jayson M Tapawan
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Salitran I, Kagawad 3, Eduardo S Sarroca Jr.
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Salitran I, Kagawad 4, Mario L Valerio
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Salitran I, Kagawad 5, Alicia A Cornico
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Salitran I, Kagawad 6, Teotimo R Alegro
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Salitran I, Kagawad 7, Jennifer A Potente
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Salitran I, SK Chairman, Karl Evan B Renono
Businesses in Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Salitran I.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Salitran I. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Salitran I
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Salitran I, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Salitran I
Economy of Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Salitran I, Dasmariñas City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Salitran I, Dasmariñas City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Salitran I. This will help boost the local economy of Salitran I. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Salitran I landmarks here.
- Places to see in Salitran I:
Fiestas and Traditions of Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Salitran I
Your Story about Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Salitran I. You can talk about the good things in Salitran I or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Salitran I. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Salitran I? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Salitran I. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Salitran I? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Salitran I? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Salitran I.
- Phl wushu fighters snare 2 SEAG golds
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:00 am
- NAY PYI TAW, Myanmar – The Philippine wushu team delivered as promised and as expected, winning two gold and two silver medals yesterday to get the country’s campaign going after a rather shaky start in the 27th Southeast Asian Games here in Myanmar.
- Jessie Aligaga and Denbert Arcita, gold medalists in the 2012 Sanda World Cup in China, struck in their favorite event of sanda, a combat event in wushu. They topped the 48 kg and 52 kg divisions, respectively...............Full Story»
News and Events
- Exports up by 14%
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:39 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - The country's merchandise exports expanded to 14 percent or $5.026 billion in October 2013 from the 6.1 percent or $4.410 billion recorded the previous year, the National Statistics Office (NSO) reported on Tuesday.
- "The positive growth was mainly brought by the increase of nine major commodities out of the top ten commodities for the month and these are: chemicals; machinery and transport Equipment; Other Mineral Products; Cathodes & Sections of Cathodes, of Refined Sugar; Other Manufactures; Articles of Apparel and Clothing Accessories; Ignition Wiring Set and Other Wiring Sets Used in Vehicles, Aircrafts and Ships; Other Electronics; Woodcrafts and Furniture; Electronic Products; and Metal Components," NSO noted.........Full Story»
- Australia gives additional AUD 10-Million humanitarian assistance to the Philippines
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- TACLOBAN CITY, Leyte, Dec. 9 -- The Australian government has extended an additional AUD 10-million worth of humanitarian assistance to the Philippines in aid of its continuing post- Yolanda relief and rehabilitation efforts, Foreign Minister Julie Bishop announced Sunday.
- Bishop was in town to assess the damage caused by super typhoon "Yolanda" (Haiyan) in the area. She has met with the Australian medical team here as well as the Australian defense forces who are conducting clearing operations in Ormoc City.........Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Salitran I, Dasmariñas City?
We want to give the people of Salitran I the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Salitran I is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Salitran I participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Salitran I.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Salitran I.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Salitran I, Dasmariñas City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Dasmariñas City, Cavite Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.