San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Barangays of Dasmariñas City, in the Cavite Province in Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Burol • Burol I • Burol II • Burol III • Datu Esmael • Emmanuel Bergado I • Emmanuel Bergado II • Fatima I • Fatima II • Fatima III • H-2 • Langkaan I • Langkaan II • Luzviminda I • Luzviminda II • Paliparan I • Paliparan II • Paliparan III • Sabang • Saint Peter I • Saint Peter II • Salawag • Salitran I • Salitran II • Salitran III • Salitran IV • Sampaloc I • Sampaloc II • Sampaloc III • Sampaloc IV • Sampaloc V • San Agustin I • San Agustin II • San Agustin III • San Andres I • San Andres II • San Antonio De Padua • San Antonio De Padua II • San Dionisio • San Esteban • San Francisco I • San Francisco II • San Isidro Labrador I • San Isidro Labrador II • San Jose • San Juan • San Lorenzo Ruiz I • San Lorenzo Ruiz II • San Luis I • San Luis II • San Manuel I • San Manuel II • San Mateo • San Miguel • San Miguel II • San Nicolas I • San Nicolas II • San Roque • San Simon • Santa Cristina I • Santa Cristina II • Santa Cruz I • Santa Cruz II • Santa Fe • Santa Lucia • Santa Maria • Santo Cristo • Santo Niño I • Santo Niño II • Victoria Reyes • Zone I • Zone I-B • Zone II • Zone III • Zone IV
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
San Agustin II Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Dasmariñas City, Cavite|
Dasmariñas City, Cavite
San Agustin II Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- San Agustin II is one of the Barangays of Dasmariñas City.
- Dasmariñas City is in the Province of Cavite
- Dasmariñas City is in the Cavite province and within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Agustin II
People of San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of San Agustin II
Elected Government Officials of San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected San Agustin II Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Narvaez, Fernando Hembrador
- Barangay Kagawad :> Bautista, Arnel Viray
- Barangay Kagawad :> Dinglasan, Frederick Delos Reyes
- Barangay Kagawad :> Hembrador, Sharon Buenavidez
- Barangay Kagawad :> Atienza, Romel Caldo
- Barangay Kagawad :> Encabo, Delfin Dela Cuesta
- Barangay Kagawad :> Pavia, Manuel Llanes
- Barangay Kagawad :> Bobadilla, Jonathan Villena
- Elected San Agustin II Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, San Agustin II, Barangay Captain, Danilo B Hembrador
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, San Agustin II, Kagawad 1, Edna M Santiaguel
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, San Agustin II, Kagawad 2, Frederick D Dinglasan
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, San Agustin II, Kagawad 3, Manuel L Pavia
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, San Agustin II, Kagawad 4, Fernando H Narvaez
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, San Agustin II, Kagawad 5, Romel C Atienza
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, San Agustin II, Kagawad 6, Delfin D Encabo
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, San Agustin II, Kagawad 7, Orlando A Anadilla
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, San Agustin II, SK Chairman, Shaira Grace P Atienza
Businesses in San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in San Agustin II.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in San Agustin II. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in San Agustin II
- The name of your business, address, phone number
San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in San Agustin II, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in San Agustin II
Economy of San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Agustin II. This will help boost the local economy of San Agustin II. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Agustin II landmarks here.
- Places to see in San Agustin II:
Fiestas and Traditions of San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Agustin II
Your Story about San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about San Agustin II. You can talk about the good things in San Agustin II or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Agustin II. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Agustin II? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Agustin II. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of San Agustin II? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in San Agustin II? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in San Agustin II.
- Young generation of athletes expected to shine
- Thursday, April 23, 2015 12:01 am
- A NEW generation of young athletes is expected to shine in the coming 2015 Palarong Pambansa at the Davao del Norte Sports and Tourism Complex in Tagum City, Davao del Norte from May 3 to 9.
- Officials of the Department of Education said this after they noted that 2014 marked a year of triumphs and remarkable feats for the games .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- PH gets green card on IUUF from the EU
- Thursday, April 23, 2015
- MANILA, April 23 -- The European Union (EU) lifted the warning or “yellow card” for the Philippines in recognition of the significant progress made by the country in addressing Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing (IUUF).
- Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. del Rosario in a statement welcomed the EU’s decision as it will ensure the continued exports to the EU of Philippine fish and fisheries products worth PhP900 million per year. The country’s fishing industry employs 1.4 million fisherfolk directly and another 3 million in fishing-related industries ........................ Full Story»
- Phl economy seen to average 5.5% growth in next 5 yrs
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The economy may grow by an average of 5.5 percent next year until 2020, analytics firm IHS said yesterday.
- “The Philippine economy has the capacity for robust long-term economic growth to average around 5.5 percent per year over the 2016 to 2020 time horizon,” Rajiv Biswas, chief economist for Asia-Pacific at IHS, said ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City?
We want to give the people of San Agustin II the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of San Agustin II is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of San Agustin II participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to San Agustin II.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Agustin II.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Dasmariñas City, Cavite Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Agustin II, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.