San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
San Andres Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Rizal|
Cainta within the Rizal province
Rizal Province within The Philippines
San Andres Barangay Hall
San Andres Creek, San Andres, Cainta
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
- San Andres is one of the Barangays of Cainta.
- Cainta is in the Province of Rizal
- The province of Rizal is in Region 4-A - Calabarzon Region and in the central part of the island of luzon.
History of San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Andres
People of San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
Total Population of San Andres
Elected Government Officials of San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
- Elected San Andres Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Ferrer, Mamerta Panaligan
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Sicat, Karl Marx Fernandez
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Landicho, Leonardo Carlos
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Altamera, Susan Capalaran
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Rola, Julieta Salazar
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Sescon, Lolita Morado
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Agagad, Angeles Pelausa
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Lacaba, Dante Sr. Dumlao
- Elected San Andres Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in San Andres, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The schools in San Andres
Economy of San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Andres, Cainta you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Andres, Cainta, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Andres, Cainta. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Andres. This will help boost the local economy of San Andres. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Andres landmarks here.
- Places to see in San Andres:
Fiestas and Traditions of San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Andres
Your Story about San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
Tell your story about San Andres. You can talk about the good things in San Andres or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Andres. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Andres? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Andres. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of San Andres? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in San Andres? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in San Andres.
- Barnachea is Ronda PH king
- Saturday, February 28, 2015 12:01 am
- BAGUIO CITY—Santy Barnachea of Navy-Standard Insurance turned the individual time trial and criterium final laps into his coronation runs as he ruled the Ronda Pilipinas 2015 presented by LBC that ended at the Harrison Ave. in this mountaintop city yesterday.
- Ranged against younger, more athletic foes, the 38-year-old Barnachea held his ground throughout the six-day, eight-stage race to win his second Ronda title ................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- PH, France climate change initiative lauded
- Saturday, February 28, 2015
- QUEZON CITY, Feb. 28 -- Environment Secretary Ramon J.P. Paje described as “a step in the right direction” the joint efforts by the Philippines and France to raise global awareness on the urgent need to take bold action against climate change and address its impacts.
- In his two-day visit to the country, French President Francois Hollande launched with President Benigno Aquino III the Manila Call to Action on Climate Change and urged other nations to act now to stop the devastating effects of climate change ........................ Full Story»
- Philippines growth can top 8% – Domingo Survey ranks Phl 2nd to China in 2015
- Friday, February 27, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine economy could grow faster than eight percent this year if oil prices will remain low, a cabinet official said.
- Speaking at the 18th Outstanding Filipino Retailers and Shopping Centers of the Year Awards Night, Trade Secretary Gregory Domingo said that while the economy is expected to grow at about seven percent this year, it could grow at an even faster pace, if the low oil price environment would persist ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki San Andres, Cainta?
We want to give the people of San Andres the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of San Andres is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of San Andres participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to San Andres.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Andres.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Andres, Cainta Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cainta, Rizal, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Rizal, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Andres, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.