San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Barangays of San Fernando City, in the Pampanga Province, Philippines
Alasas | Baliti | Bulaon | Calulut | Dela Paz Norte | Dela Paz Sur | Del Carmen | Del Pilar | Del Rosario | Dolores | Juliana | Lara | Lourdes | Magliman | Maimpis | Malino | Malpitic | Pandaras | Panipuan | Pulung Bulu | Quebiauan | Saguin | San Agustin | San Felipe | San Isidro | San Jose | San Juan | San Nicolas | San Pedro | Santa Lucia | Santa Teresita | Santo Niño | Santo Rosario | Sindalan | Telabastagan
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with informaton updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Fernando City, Pampanga|
San Felipe Barangay Seal Picture
San Felipe Barangay Hall Picture
Location of San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- San Felipe is one of the Barangays of San Fernando City.
- San Fernando City is in the province of Pampanga
- Pampanga is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Felipe
People of San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Total Population of San Felipe
Elected Government Officials of San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Elected San Felipe Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in San Felipe.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in San Felipe
- The name of your business, address, phone number
San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in San Felipe, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
The schools in San Felipe
Economy of San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Felipe, San Fernando you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Felipe, San Fernando, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Felipe, San Fernando. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Felipe. This will help boost the local economy of San Felipe. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Felipe landmarks here.
- Places to see in San Felipe:
Fiestas and Traditions of San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Felipe
Your Story about San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Tell your story about San Felipe. You can talk about the good things in San Felipe or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Felipe. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Felipe? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Felipe. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of San Felipe? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in San Felipe? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in San Felipe.
- Pinoy rowers bag 2 SEA rowing golds, finish third
- Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines collared two gold medals and one silver to finish third overall behind Vietnam (5-4-1) and Indonesia (3-4-3) in the Southeast Asian Rowing Championships in Selangor, Malaysia over the weekend.
- Reigning SEAG champion Nestor Cordova stamped his class in the men’s single sculls while SEAG bronze medalists Edgar Ilas and Benjie Tolentino reigned in the lightweight men’s double sculls to lead the Phl harvest. Roque Abala and Alvin Amposta settled for the silver in lightweight men’s pair..........Full Story »
News and Events
- PH stock index continues gain in second straight session
- Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:03 pm
- MANILA, Philippines—Philippine stocks ended in the green for a second straight session, bringing it closer to the index’s previous all-time high on May 15, but some analysts remained unconvinced that this was the start of a new uptrend.
- The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) climbed 0.78 percent to 7,385.07 on Wednesday’s close while the broader all-shares index rose 0.61 percent to P4,534.20. The PSEi hit a new record high last week when it breached 7,400. .........Full Story
- PH-Germany social security accord eyed
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013
- Berlin -- The Philippines and Germany are eyeing a bilateral social security agreement next year that seeks to benefit at least 60,000 Filipinos working in the European Union-member country.
- Philippine Ambassador to Germany Maria Cleofe Natividad said both parties have expressed interest to work towards the signing of bilateral social security agreement..........Full Story
- Upload Photos about San Felipe
- San Felipe, San Fernando Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Felipe.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:San Felipe, San Fernando Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki San Felipe, San Fernando?
We want to give the people of San Felipe the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of San Felipe is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of San Felipe participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to San Felipe.