San Jose, Alaminos City, Philippines
Barangays of Alaminos City, in the Pangasinan Province of the Philippines
Alos | Amandiego | Amangbangan | Balangobong | Balayang | Baleyadaan | Bisocol | Bolaney | Bued | Cabatuan | Cayucay | Dulacac | Inerangan | Landoc | Linmansangan | Lucap | Maawi | Macatiw | Magsaysay | Mona | Palamis | Pandan | Pangapisan | Poblacion | Pocalpocal | Pogo | Polo | Quibuar | Sabangan | San Antonio | San Jose | San Roque | San Vicente | Santa Maria | Tanaytay | Tangcarang | Tawintawin | Telbang | Victoria
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with informaton updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
San Jose Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Alaminos City, Pangasinan|
Alaminos City, Pangasinan
San Jose Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
- San Jose is one of the Barangays of Alaminos City.
- Alaminos City is in the Province of Pangasinan
- Pangasinan is in the island of Luzon and within Region I.
History of San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Jose
People of San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
Total Population of San Jose
Elected Government Officials of San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Elected San Jose Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in San Jose.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in San Jose
- The name of your business, address, phone number
San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in San Jose, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
The schools in San Jose
Economy of San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Jose, Alaminos City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Jose, Alaminos City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Jose, Alaminos City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Jose. This will help boost the local economy of San Jose. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Jose landmarks here.
- Places to see in San Jose:
Fiestas and Traditions of San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Jose
Your Story about San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
Tell your story about San Jose. You can talk about the good things in San Jose or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Jose. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Jose? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Jose. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of San Jose, Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of San Jose? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in San Jose? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in San Jose.
- Kayak Explore tilt slated
- Friday, May 17, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Recreational and competitive kayakers get a chance to test themselves when the two-day 2013 Anvaya Cove Kayak Explore marathon and eco-touring gets going June 1-2 at the Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club.
- Open to both club members and guests, the third edition of the annual event, serving as the kickoff leg of this year’s Philippine Kayaking Series, features various competition races and sports clinics on the first day, highlighted by the 25k kayak marathon. Also on tap are the 6k beach run-kayak relay race, a 3km novice race for beginners, crazy 8’s kayak slaloms, kayaking and stand-up paddling clinics..........Full Story »
News and Events
- Public ownership of stocks rises
- Friday, May 17, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Public ownership of companies listed in the local bourse is increasing, the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) said.
- In a recent study, the operator of the country’s only stock exchange said the free float level hit 33.4 percent as of end-March..........Full Story
- Foreign firms relocate to PH
- Thursday, May 16, 2013 00:00
- Good governance, industrial peace and comparatively low labor costs are becoming magnets for manufacturing companies in other countries to relocate to the Philippines.
- This observation was made CBRE Philippines, a property consultancy firm which said such relocation would help spur demand for property in the industrial zones. CBRE said the transfer would also keep prices steady mainly as a function of meaningful competition in a market driven economy..........Full Story
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Jose.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Jose, Alaminos City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Alaminos City, Pangasinan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[:Category:Pangasinan Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Jose, Alaminos City, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki San Jose, Alaminos City?
We want to give the people of San Jose the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of San Jose is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of San Jose participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to San Jose.