San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
List of Barangays in Guagua, in the Pampanga Province within Region 3 in the Republic of The Philippines
Ascomo • Bancal • Jose Abad Santos (Siran) • Lambac • Magsaysay • Maquiapo • Natividad • Plaza Burgos (Pob.) • Pulungmasle • Rizal • San Agustin • San Antonio • San Isidro • San Jose • San Juan • San Juan Bautista • San Juan Nepomuceno • San Matias • San Miguel (Betis) • San Nicolas 1st • San Nicolas 2nd • San Pablo • San Pedro • San Rafael (Duck Island) • San Roque • San Vicente (Ibus) • Santa Filomena (Pob.) • Santa Ines • Santa Ursula • Santo Cristo • Santo Niño (Pob.)
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
San Miguel (Betis) Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Guagua Pampanga, Philippines|
Guagua in Pampanga Province
San Miguel (Betis) Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
- San Miguel (Betis) is one of the Barangays of Guagua.
- Guagua is in the Province of Pampanga
- Pampanga is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Miguel (Betis)
People of San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
Total Population of San Miguel (Betis)
Elected Government Officials of San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
- Elected Officials for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Election Result for this barangay from the COMELEC is not available as of 28 October 2014.You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Elected San Miguel (Betis) Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Pampanga, Guagua, San Miguel (Betis), Barangay Chairman, Hector S David
- Pampanga, Guagua, San Miguel (Betis), Kagawad 1, Odilon D Nulud
- Pampanga, Guagua, San Miguel (Betis), Kagawad 2, Rudy D Belleza
- Pampanga, Guagua, San Miguel (Betis), Kagawad 3, Marietta C Castro
- Pampanga, Guagua, San Miguel (Betis), Kagawad 4, Jose S Yusi
- Pampanga, Guagua, San Miguel (Betis), Kagawad 5, Angelito D Sibug
- Pampanga, Guagua, San Miguel (Betis), Kagawad 6, Jackilito O Gaza
- Pampanga, Guagua, San Miguel (Betis), Kagawad 7, Mario M Vitug
- Pampanga, Guagua, San Miguel (Betis), SK Chairman, Kelvin B Vitug
Businesses in San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in San Miguel (Betis), you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
The schools in San Miguel (Betis)
Economy of San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Miguel (Betis), Guagua you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Miguel (Betis), Guagua. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Miguel (Betis). This will help boost the local economy of San Miguel (Betis). Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Miguel (Betis) landmarks here.
- Places to see in San Miguel (Betis):
Fiestas and Traditions of San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Miguel (Betis)
Your Story about San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
Tell your story about San Miguel (Betis). You can talk about the good things in San Miguel (Betis) or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Miguel (Betis). What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Miguel (Betis)? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Miguel (Betis). We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of San Miguel (Betis)? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in San Miguel (Betis)? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in San Miguel (Betis).
- Pacquiao dangles P5M to first Filipino gold medalist in Olympics
- Thursday, July 3, 2015 7:41 pm
- The first Filipino gold medalist in Rio de Janeiro Olympics next year will also get a P5 million reward.
- The Saranggani representative and world boxing superstar made his pledge last night after turning over his memorabilia to the Philippine Sports Museum ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PH gets good grades in IMF fiscal transparency report
- Friday, July 3, 2015 3:47 am
- THE GOVERNMENT should take a longer view on planning its finances to promote transparency and assure investors of the continuity of projects, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) said.
- In a new report, the IMF also urged Congress to push for vital reforms that would, among others, provide clearer rules in the state’s budgeting process, particularly in the use of politicized, lumped slush funds ........ Full Story»
- Philippines, EU eye free trade pact
- Thursday, July 2, 2015 12:00 am
- BALER, Aurora, Philippines – The European Union and the Philippines are exploring the possibility of forging a free trade agreement (FTA) beneficial to both Spain and its former colony, Spanish Ambassador Luis A. Calvo said here Tuesday.
- Speaking during the 13th Philippine-Spanish Friendship Day coinciding with the 116th anniversary of the historic “Siege of Baler at the Baler Church, Calvo said the EU and the Philippines are looking at the FTA similar to the Association of Southeast Asian Nations integrated economic zone ........ Full Story»
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Miguel (Betis).
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Miguel (Betis), Guagua Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Guagua Pampanga Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pampanga, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Miguel (Betis), Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki San Miguel (Betis), Guagua?
We want to give the people of San Miguel (Betis) the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of San Miguel (Betis) is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of San Miguel (Betis) participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to San Miguel (Betis).