San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Barangays of Hagonoy in the Bulacan Province within Region III in the Republic of The Philippines
Abulalas • Carillo • Iba • Iba-Ibayo • Mercado • Palapat • Pugad • Sagrada Familia • San Agustin • San Isidro • San Jose • San Juan • San Miguel • San Nicolas • San Pablo • San Pascual • San Pedro • San Roque • San Sebastian • Santa Cruz • Santa Elena • Santa Monica • Santo Niño (Pob.) • Santo Rosario • Tampok • Tibaguin
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
San Pedro Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Hagonoy, Bulacan Province|
Map location of Hagonoy Bulacan
San Pedro Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- San Pedro is one of the Barangays of Hagonoy.
- Hagonoy is in the Province of Bulacan
- Bulacan is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Pedro
People of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Total Population of San Pedro
Elected Government Officials of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- Elected Barangay Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Elected San Pedro Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Barangay Chairman, Paciencia DC. Reyes
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Kagawad 1, Mario DG. Pangilinan
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Kagawad 2, Amelia A. Gabriel
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Kagawad 3, Zenaida D. Santos
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Kagawad 4, Adriano DC. Cruz
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Kagawad 5, Placido B. Cruz
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Kagawad 6, Mario H. Castro
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Kagawad 7, Theresa C. Galvez
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, SK Chairman, Jeric L Reyes
Businesses in San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in San Pedro.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in San Pedro
- The name of your business, address, phone number
San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in San Pedro, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
The schools in San Pedro
Economy of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Pedro, Hagonoy you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Pedro, Hagonoy, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Pedro, Hagonoy. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Pedro. This will help boost the local economy of San Pedro. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Pedro landmarks here.
- Places to see in San Pedro:
Fiestas and Traditions of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Pedro
Your Story about San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Tell your story about San Pedro. You can talk about the good things in San Pedro or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Pedro. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Pedro? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Pedro. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of San Pedro? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in San Pedro? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in San Pedro.
- Amit seals Asia’s win over West in 10-Ball
- Monday, April 20, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Rubilen Amit took charge as Team Asia beat Team West, 10-7, to retain the 2015 AM8.Com Queen’s Cup title late Sunday before a jubilant crowd at Resorts World Manila.
- The Filipina skipper anchored the Asian stars in winning the pivotal 3-on-3 and 4-on-4 matches then delivered the coup de grace in the singles, a 4-1 triumph over Vivian Villareal to clinch it for Team Asia .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippines well prepared to weather shocks – Stan Chart
- Monday, April 20, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines is well prepared to weather economic shocks as its economic fundamentals remain solid and buoyant, Standard Chartered Bank said.
- “Our findings confirm our view that the Philippines’ external vulnerability is relatively low. Most of the shocks did not result in significant shifts in the Philippines’ market or economic variables,” Standard Chartered said ........................ Full Story»
- BPO, remittances to keep propping up PH construction, economy, says U.S. think tank
- Sunday, April 19, 2015 6:09 pm
- MANILA - The information technology-business process outsourcing (IT-BPO) industry and remittances will remain as growth drivers for the Philippine economy, U.S.-based think tank IHS Global Insight said.
- “Two key growth drivers for the Philippines economy are the rapidly growing IT-BPO sector and the strong flow of remittances from Filipino workers abroad,” IHS Asia-Pacific chief economist Rajiv Biswas told the Philippines News Agency in an e-mail ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki San Pedro, Hagonoy?
We want to give the people of San Pedro the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of San Pedro is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of San Pedro participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to San Pedro.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Pedro.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Pedro, Hagonoy Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines]]