San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Barangays of Hagonoy in the Bulacan Province within Region III in the Republic of The Philippines
Abulalas • Carillo • Iba • Iba-Ibayo • Mercado • Palapat • Pugad • Sagrada Familia • San Agustin • San Isidro • San Jose • San Juan • San Miguel • San Nicolas • San Pablo • San Pascual • San Pedro • San Roque • San Sebastian • Santa Cruz • Santa Elena • Santa Monica • Santo Niño (Pob.) • Santo Rosario • Tampok • Tibaguin
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
San Pedro Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Hagonoy, Bulacan Province|
Map location of Hagonoy Bulacan
San Pedro Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- San Pedro is one of the Barangays of Hagonoy.
- Hagonoy is in the Province of Bulacan
- Bulacan is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Pedro
People of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Total Population of San Pedro
Elected Government Officials of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- Elected San Pedro Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Barangay Chairman, Paciencia DC. Reyes
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Kagawad 1, Mario DG. Pangilinan
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Kagawad 2, Amelia A. Gabriel
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Kagawad 3, Zenaida D. Santos
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Kagawad 4, Adriano DC. Cruz
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Kagawad 5, Placido B. Cruz
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Kagawad 6, Mario H. Castro
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, Kagawad 7, Theresa C. Galvez
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Sn. Pedro, SK Chairman, Jeric L Reyes
Businesses in San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in San Pedro.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in San Pedro
- The name of your business, address, phone number
San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in San Pedro, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
The schools in San Pedro
Economy of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Pedro, Hagonoy you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Pedro, Hagonoy, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Pedro, Hagonoy. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Pedro. This will help boost the local economy of San Pedro. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Pedro landmarks here.
- Places to see in San Pedro:
Fiestas and Traditions of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Pedro
Your Story about San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Tell your story about San Pedro. You can talk about the good things in San Pedro or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Pedro. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Pedro? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Pedro. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of San Pedro? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in San Pedro? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in San Pedro.
- Le Tour de Filipinas kicks off tomorrow
- Sunday, April 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The chief of the Asian Cycling Confederation (ACC) has expressed confidence over another successful staging of the Le Tour de Filipinas, which rolls out its fifth edition tomorrow in Clark, Pampanga.
- “The organizing committee in the Philippines, which is coming up to become one of the cycling powers in Asia, would be able, as in last year, to put up one of the memorable races of the Le Tour,” ACC president Cho Hee Wok of Korea said. ....................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Barclays sees peso strengthening in next 3 months
- Sunday, April 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The peso will likely strengthen further in the next three months as recent monetary policy adjustments keep the currency stable amid a strong dollar, UK-based investment bank Barclays said.
- “[A] slightly more hawkish central bank since the recent changes in monetary policy settings has helped keep the Philippine peso in a stable range,” the bank said in a research note ....................... Full Story»
- More tourists from New Zealand visit Philippines
- Saturday, April 19, 2014
- More tourists from New Zealand are flocking to the Philippines and spending more than other foreign tourists, data from the Department of Tourism (DoT) showed.
- The Philippine Embassy in New Zealand said there were 15,783 tourists from New Zealand who visited the Philippines in 2013 or a growth rate of 11.94 percent from the previous year ....................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki San Pedro, Hagonoy?
We want to give the people of San Pedro the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of San Pedro is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of San Pedro participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to San Pedro.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Pedro.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Pedro, Hagonoy Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Pedro, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines]]