San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
San Rafael Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Felipe Zambales|
San Felipe, Zambales
San Rafael Barangay Hall Picture
Location of San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
- San Rafael is one of the Barangays of San Felipe.
- San Felipe is in the Province of Zambales
- Zambales is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Rafael
People of San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
Total Population of San Rafael
Elected Government Officials of San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
- Elected San Rafael Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in San Rafael.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in San Rafael
- The name of your business, address, phone number
San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in San Rafael, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
The schools in San Rafael
Economy of San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Rafael, San Felipe you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Rafael, San Felipe, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Rafael, San Felipe. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Rafael. This will help boost the local economy of San Rafael. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Rafael landmarks here.
- Places to see in San Rafael:
Fiestas and Traditions of San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Rafael
Your Story about San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
Tell your story about San Rafael. You can talk about the good things in San Rafael or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Rafael. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Rafael? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Rafael. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of San Rafael? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in San Rafael? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in San Rafael.
- Phl Volcanoes trounce UAE, 24-8
- Monday, May 20, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Under threat of being eased out of the HSBC Asian 5 Nations Top 5 division, the Philippine Volcanoes finally exploded, hammering out a 24-8 victory over United Arab Emirates to stay in the elite group before a record crowd at the Rizal Memorial Football Stadium late Saturday night.
- The Volcanoes went charging from the get-go in a determined bid to remain in the Elite Division. They were aptly rewarded with four tries against only one for UAE en route to the huge victory that delighted 5,700 supporters – an all-time high for a rugby game in the country..........Full Story »
News and Events
- PH stocks seen to rise
- Monday, May 20, 2013 2:46 am
- Local stocks are seen exploring new highs this week as ample financial liquidity in a low-interest environment may keep risk appetite buoyant.
- Last week, the main-share Philippine Stock Exchange index gained 0.24 percent to close at 7,279.87. .........Full Story
- OFW tourist arrivals rise 4.2% in 2012
- Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - More workers returning home from abroad are spending time touring around the country, the Department of Tourism (DOT) said.
- The number of overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) registered as tourists increased 4.2 percent in 2012, data from the DOT showed..........Full Story
- San Rafael, San Felipe Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Rafael.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Rafael, San Felipe Zambales Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:San Felipe Zambales Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zambales, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Rafael, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki San Rafael, San Felipe?
We want to give the people of San Rafael the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of San Rafael is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of San Rafael participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to San Rafael.