San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
List of Barangays in Bacolor, in the Pampanga Province, Philippines
Balas • Cabalantian • Cabambangan • Cabetican • Calibutbut • Concepcion • Dolores • Duat • Macabacle • Magliman • Maliwalu • Mesalipit • Parulog • Potrero • San Antonio • San Isidro • San Vicente • Santa Barbara • Santa Ines • Talba • Tinajero
San Vicente Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Bacolor Pampanga, Philippines|
Bacolor in Pampanga Province
San Vicente Barangay Hall Picture
Mary The Queen Academy
Catholic Church San Vicente, Bacolor
Dr. Jesus A. Datu Medical Center
B.O.S Hardware San Vicente,Bacolor
Location of San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
- San Vicente is one of the Barangays of Bacolor.
- Bacolor is in the Province of Pampanga
- Pampanga is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Vicente
People of San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
Total Population of San Vicente
- San Vicente, Bacolor Yahoo User Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RP-BPMBCSV/
Elected Government Officials of San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
- Elected San Vicente Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in San Vicente.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in San Vicente
San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in San Vicente, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
School year 2013-2014 starts June 3 and ends March 31, 2014, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The multisectoral Brigada Eskwela to prepare schools for the students’ return will be on May 21-26. Oplan Balik Eskwela will be from May 28 to June 8 while orientation on K to 12 for parents and other stakeholders will be on June 9.
Although private schools may deviate from the Department of Education (DepEd) calendar, they are enjoined not to start before June 3 and later than Aug 31.
School Year 2013-2014 in public elementary and high schools will start on June 3 and end on March 31, 2014
- San Vicente Elementary School
Economy of San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Vicente, Bacolor you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Vicente, Bacolor, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Vicente, Bacolor. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Vicente. This will help boost the local economy of San Vicente. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Vicente landmarks here.
- Places to see in San Vicente:
Fiestas and Traditions of San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Vicente
Your Story about San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
Tell your story about San Vicente. You can talk about the good things in San Vicente or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Vicente. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Vicente? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Vicente. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of San Vicente? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in San Vicente? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in San Vicente.
- Tio humbles Asian champ, bags ICTSI kiteboard plum
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Young Christian Tio edged reigning Asian Tour champion Dylan Van der Meij in their hotly-contested freestyle duel to rule the fifth and final leg of the first ICTSI Philippine Kiteboarding Tour at the Emerald Playa beach in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan last Sunday.
- Tio, a 12-year-old Norwegian find and member of the powerhouse Boracay team, put on an impressive performance to humble Van der Meij, who came into the event a hot favorite following his title romp in Kiteboard Tour Asia in Boracay recently ..................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Phl due for new upgrade – BSP
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines may get a further credit rating upgrade as early as this year on the back of the economy’s rosy prospects, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Deputy Governor Diwa Guinigundo said yesterday.
- “Given that one of the credit rating agencies has given us a positive credit outlook and given that Fitch (Ratings) will also provide some positive review after they came here, it’s possible that we can have another upgrade,” Guinigundo said....................... Full Story»
- Export up 9.3% in January
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014 10:46 am
- MANILA, Philippines (Xinhua) — Philippine export revenues in January rose by 9.3 percent on year to 4.38 billion U.S. dollars due to higher shipment of electronic products, the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) said Tuesday.
- PSA said electronic products remained as the country's top export item during the period, accounting for nearly 41 percent of revenues in January. Receipts from electronic products went up by 22.1 percent on year to 1.79 billion U.S. dollars ..................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about San Vicente
- San Vicente, Bacolor Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Vicente.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Vicente, Bacolor Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bacolor Pampanga Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pampanga, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Vicente, Bacolor, Pampanga, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki San Vicente, Bacolor?
We want to give the people of San Vicente the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of San Vicente is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of San Vicente participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to San Vicente.