Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
Bagong Silang •
Barangay 1 (Pob.) •
Barangay 2 (Pob.) •
Barangay 3 (Pob.) •
Barangay 4 (Pob.) •
Santa Ana •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Santa Ana Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines|
Calatagan Batangas Map Locator
Santa Ana Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
- Santa Ana is one of the Barangays of Calatagan.
- Calatagan is in the Province of Batangas
- Batangas is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Santa Ana
People of Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
Total Population of Santa Ana
Elected Government Officials of Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
- Elected Santa Ana Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Batangas, Calatagan, Santa Ana, Barangay Captain, Jaime G Babaran
- Batangas, Calatagan, Santa Ana, Kagawad 1, Lydia I Limueco
- Batangas, Calatagan, Santa Ana, Kagawad 2, Renato D Roxas
- Batangas, Calatagan, Santa Ana, Kagawad 3, Francisco M Gonzaga
- Batangas, Calatagan, Santa Ana, Kagawad 4, Luzviminda L De Mesa
- Batangas, Calatagan, Santa Ana, Kagawad 5, Ronaldo M Bautista
- Batangas, Calatagan, Santa Ana, Kagawad 6, Ernesto P Verzosa
- Batangas, Calatagan, Santa Ana, Kagawad 7, Andres E Balbanida
- Batangas, Calatagan, Santa Ana, SK Chairman, Czarina G Palacio
Businesses in Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Santa Ana, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
The schools in Santa Ana
Economy of Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Santa Ana, Calatagan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Santa Ana, Calatagan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Santa Ana, Calatagan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Santa Ana. This will help boost the local economy of Santa Ana. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Santa Ana landmarks here.
- Places to see in Santa Ana:
Fiestas and Traditions of Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Santa Ana
Your Story about Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Santa Ana. You can talk about the good things in Santa Ana or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Santa Ana. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Santa Ana? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Santa Ana. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Santa Ana? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Santa Ana? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Santa Ana.
- PH rips Kazakhs, gains quarterfinals
- Sunday, May 3, 2015 12:01 am
- THE PHILIPPINES rebounded emphatically from an opening-day setback, cutting to size a taller Kazakhstan side, 25-19, 25-11, 28-26, Saturday to clinch a place in the quarterfinals of the Asian Under-23 Women’s Championship at Philsports Arena.
- Unleashing their power game early, the Filipinos coasted in the first two sets before keeping their poise late in the third set to nail their first victory in Pool A .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Imports growth seen to improve in Q3
- Sunday, May 3, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines should see an improvement in imports data during the third quarter amid seasonal demand, the research arm of Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co. said.
- “Imports growth is seen to improve in the third quarter as this period is the country’s import season. The sustained low oil prices would also likely boost the importation of petroleum crude and other mineral fuels,” Pauline Revillas, research analyst at Metrobank, said in a report ........................ Full Story»
- Phl showcases community-based tourism at UNWTO
- Saturday, May 2, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines showcased community-based tourism that helped the Visayas region rebound in the aftermath of natural disasters in a recently concluded high-level executive training program of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) in Bohol.
- There were 18 country presentations on community-based tourism (CBT) and tourism recovery in the program, DOT office of marketing communications officer-in-charge Evelyn Macayayong said via text message ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Santa Ana.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Santa Ana, Calatagan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Calatagan Batangas Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Batangas, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Santa Ana, Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Santa Ana, Calatagan?
We want to give the people of Santa Ana the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Santa Ana is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Santa Ana participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Santa Ana.