Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela, Philippines
List of Barangays in Cauayan City in the Isabela Province in Region 2 within the Republic of The Philippines
Alicaocao • Alinam • Amobocan • Andarayan • Baculod • Baringin Norte • Baringin Sur • Buena Suerte • Bugallon • Buyon • Cabaruan • Cabugao • Carabatan Bacareno • Carabatan Chica • Carabatan Grande • Carabatan Punta • Casalatan • Cassap Fuera • Catalina • Culalabat • Dabburab • De Vera • Dianao • Disimuray • District I • District II • District III • Duminit • Faustino • Gagabutan • Gappal • Guayabal • Labinab • Linglingay • Mabantad • Maligaya • Manaoag • Marabulig I • Marabulig II • Minante I • Minante II • Naganacan • Nagcampegan • Nagrumbuan • Nungnungan I • Nungnungan II • Pinoma • Rizal • Rogus • San Antonio • San Fermin • San Francisco • San Isidro • San Luis • San Pablo • Santa Luciana • Santa Maria • Sillawit • Sinippil • Tagaran • Turayong • Union • Villa Concepcion • Villa Luna • Villaflor
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage. Anybody can help update the barangay pages in three ways: (1) by registering as a user, (2) by sending the contribution via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, (3) by sending the story or pictures via .
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Cauayan City, Pangasinan|
Cauayan City Map Locator
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela, Philippines
Santa Luciana is located ....
History of Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Santa Luciana
People of Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela, Philippines
Total Population of Santa Luciana
Local Government Unit LGU of Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Santa Luciana for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Mendoza, Alberto Domenden
- Barangay Kagawad : Balanay, Lilibeth Mallillin
- Barangay Kagawad : Aquino, Marissa Cabauatan
- Barangay Kagawad : Tolentino, Darwin Tibayan
- Barangay Kagawad : Gayagoy, Alexander Acacio
- Barangay Kagawad : Gammad, Sr. , Juan Labog
- Barangay Kagawad : Mamauag, Roger Domingo
- Barangay Kagawad : Gammad, Bernardino, Jr. Mamauag
- Elected Officers of Santa Luciana for the term of 2010-2013
- Isabela, City Of Cauayan, Santa Luciana (Daburab 2), PUNONG BARANGAY CHAIRMAN/CAPTAIN, Alberto D Mendoza
- Isabela, City Of Cauayan, Santa Luciana (Daburab 2), KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 1, Alexander A Gayagoy
- Isabela, City Of Cauayan, Santa Luciana (Daburab 2), KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 2, Juan L Gammad Sr
- Isabela, City Of Cauayan, Santa Luciana (Daburab 2), KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 3, Rolando D Gamiao
- Isabela, City Of Cauayan, Santa Luciana (Daburab 2), KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 4, Lilibeth M Balanay
- Isabela, City Of Cauayan, Santa Luciana (Daburab 2), KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 5, Darwin T Tolentino
- Isabela, City Of Cauayan, Santa Luciana (Daburab 2), KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 6, Modesto T Mamauag
- Isabela, City Of Cauayan, Santa Luciana (Daburab 2), KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 7, Joey M Gammad
- Isabela, City Of Cauayan, Santa Luciana (Daburab 2), SK CHAIRMAN, Bernadette B Gammad
Businesses in Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela, Philippines
School year 2015-2016 starts Monday, June 1, 2015 and ends Friday, April 1, 2016, for public elementary and secondary schools. The SY will consist of 201 school days, inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training (INSET) break. The different school events and activities, including the number of school days per quarter, are contained in Enclosure No. 1. Source: Department of Education
The schools in Santa Luciana
Economy of Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela. Where does the energy source of this Cauayan City, Isabela come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Santa Luciana in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Santa Luciana. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Santa Luciana landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela, Philippines
Fiesta date of Santa Luciana
Your Story about Santa Luciana, Cauayan City, Isabela, Philippines
Tell your story about Santa Luciana. You can talk about the good things in Santa Luciana or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Santa Luciana. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Cauayan City, Isabela, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Santa Luciana
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Santa Luciana Cauayan City, Isabela.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.