Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Barangays of Olongapo City, in the Zambales Province, within Region 3 in the Republic of The Philippines
Asinan • Banicain • Barreto • East Bajac-bajac • East Tapinac • Gordon Heights • Kalaklan • Mabayuan • New Cabalan • New Ilalim • New Kababae • New Kalalake • Old Cabalan • Pag-asa • Santa Rita • West Bajac-bajac • West Tapinac
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Olongapo City, Philippines|
Olongapo Map Locator
Location of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
History of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- source: verbatim from LGU of Olongapo City:
Barangay sta. Rita is the largest of all the 17 barangays of the city. It is bounded to the north by sta. Rita river, to the east by east bajac-bajac, to the west by barangay mabayaun and barangay gordon heights and to the south by barangay old cabalan.
Barangay sta. Rita is generally a flat valley bounded by mountain ranges and the sta. Rita river that serves as the catch basin of water during rainy season. Its land elevation is below sea level and considered the flood plain of the city of olongapo. Flooding that occurred can be attributed to the overflowing of the mabayaun and sta. Rita river where strong water emanated from the mountains surrounding it. The shallowing of the river brought about by the eruption of mount pinatubo in 1992 is also one factor in the frequent flooding of the area. Dredging is not given priority yet due to insufficient funds.
In spite of all the aforesaid difficulties, barangay sta. Rita is considered the most active barangay in terms of development. It surpasses other barangays in terms of number of puroks, number of population and the vastness of land area. Horticulture and residential lands exist.
People of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Total Population of Santa Rita
Local Government Unit LGU of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- Elected Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
Result not yet available as of 22 SEPTEMBER 2014.You may email email@example.com to inquire.
- Elected Santa Rita Officials for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Barangay Chairman, Jerome Michael S Bacay
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Kagawad 1, Raquel Y Atienza
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Kagawad 2, Rodolfo Neil B Guevarra
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Kagawad 3, Eric P Jahnke
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Kagawad 4, Emeritue Linus D Bacay
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Kagawad 5, Rosita J Piano
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Kagawad 6, Elsa V Flores
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Kagawad 7, Virginia C Bitangcol
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, SK Chairman, Morielle Anne C De Guzman
Businesses in Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Santa Rita, Olongapo City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Santa Rita
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Santa Rita, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
The schools in Santa Rita
Economy of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Santa Rita, Olongapo City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Santa Rita, Olongapo City. Where does the energy source of this Olongapo City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Santa Rita in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Santa Rita. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Santa Rita landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Fiesta date of Santa Rita
Your Story about Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Tell your story about Santa Rita. You can talk about the good things in Santa Rita or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Santa Rita. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of Santa Rita
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Santa Rita, Olongapo City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.