Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Barangays of Olongapo City, in the Zambales Province, within Region 3 in the Republic of The Philippines
Asinan • Banicain • Barreto • East Bajac-bajac • East Tapinac • Gordon Heights • Kalaklan • Mabayuan • New Cabalan • New Ilalim • New Kababae • New Kalalake • Old Cabalan • Pag-asa • Santa Rita • West Bajac-bajac • West Tapinac
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage. Anybody can help update the barangay pages in three ways: (1) by registering as a user, (2) by sending the contribution via email to email@example.com, (3) by sending the story or pictures via .
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Olongapo City, Philippines|
Olongapo Map Locator
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
History of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- source: verbatim from LGU of Olongapo City:
Barangay sta. Rita is the largest of all the 17 barangays of the city. It is bounded to the north by sta. Rita river, to the east by east bajac-bajac, to the west by barangay mabayaun and barangay gordon heights and to the south by barangay old cabalan.
Barangay sta. Rita is generally a flat valley bounded by mountain ranges and the sta. Rita river that serves as the catch basin of water during rainy season. Its land elevation is below sea level and considered the flood plain of the city of olongapo. Flooding that occurred can be attributed to the overflowing of the mabayaun and sta. Rita river where strong water emanated from the mountains surrounding it. The shallowing of the river brought about by the eruption of mount pinatubo in 1992 is also one factor in the frequent flooding of the area. Dredging is not given priority yet due to insufficient funds.
In spite of all the aforesaid difficulties, barangay sta. Rita is considered the most active barangay in terms of development. It surpasses other barangays in terms of number of puroks, number of population and the vastness of land area. Horticulture and residential lands exist.
People of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Total Population of Santa Rita
Local Government Unit LGU of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- Elected Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
Result not yet available as of 22 SEPTEMBER 2014.You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Elected Santa Rita Officials for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Barangay Chairman, Jerome Michael S Bacay
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Kagawad 1, Raquel Y Atienza
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Kagawad 2, Rodolfo Neil B Guevarra
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Kagawad 3, Eric P Jahnke
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Kagawad 4, Emeritue Linus D Bacay
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Kagawad 5, Rosita J Piano
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Kagawad 6, Elsa V Flores
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, Kagawad 7, Virginia C Bitangcol
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Santa Rita, SK Chairman, Morielle Anne C De Guzman
Businesses in Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Real Estate for Sale in Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Santa Rita, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
The schools in Santa Rita
Economy of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Santa Rita, Olongapo City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Santa Rita, Olongapo City. Where does the energy source of this Olongapo City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Santa Rita in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Santa Rita. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Santa Rita landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Fiesta date of Santa Rita
Your Story about Santa Rita, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Tell your story about Santa Rita. You can talk about the good things in Santa Rita or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Santa Rita. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Santa Rita
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Santa Rita, Olongapo City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.