Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
Barangays (105) of Batangas City, in the Batangas Province within Region IV-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Alangilan | Balagtas | Balete | Banaba Center | Banaba Kanluran | Banaba Silangan | Banaba Ibaba | Barangay 1 (Pob.) | Barangay 2 (Pob.) | Barangay 3 (Pob.) | Barangay 4 (Pob.) | Barangay 5 (Pob.) | Barangay 6 (Pob.) | Barangay 7 (Pob.) | Barangay 8 (Pob.) | Barangay 9 (Pob.) | Barangay 10 (Pob.) | Barangay 11 (Pob.) | Barangay 12 (Pob.) | Barangay 13 (Pob.) | Barangay 14 (Pob.) | Barangay 15 (Pob.) | Barangay 16 (Pob.) | Barangay 17 (Pob.) | Barangay 18 (Pob.) | Barangay 19 (Pob.) | Barangay 20 (Pob.) | Barangay 21 (Pob.) | Barangay 22 (Pob.) | Barangay 23 (Pob.) | Barangay 24 (Pob.) | Bilogo | Bolbok | Bukal | Calicanto | Catandala | Concepcion | Conde Itaas | Conde Labak | Cuta | Dalig | Dela Paz | Dela Paz Pulot Aplaya | Dela Paz Pulot Itaas | Dumuclay | Dumantay | Gulod Itaas | Gulod Labak | Haligue Kanluran | Haligue Silangan | Ilijan | Kumba | Kumintang Ibaba | Kumintang Ilaya | Libjo | Lobo | Liponpon Isla Verde | Maapas | Mabacong | Mahabang Dahilig | Mahabang Parang | Mahacot Kanluran | Mahacot Silangan | Malalim | Malibayo | Malitam | Maruclap | Pagkilatan | Paharang Kanluran | Paharang Silangan | Pallocan Silangan | Pallocan Kanluran | Pinamucan | Pinamucan Ibaba | Pinamucan Silangan | Sampaga | San Agapito Isla Verde | San Agustin Kanluran Isla Verde | San Agustin Silangan Isla Verde | San Andres Isla Verde | San Antonio Isla Verde | San Isidro | San Jose Sico | San Miguel | San Pedro | Santa Clara | Santa Rita Aplaya | Santa Rita Karsada | Santo Domingo | Santo Niño | Simlong | Sirang Lupa | Sorosoro Ibaba | Sorosoro Ilaya | Sorosoro Karsada | Tabangao Aplaya | Tabangao Ambulong | Tabangao Dao | Talahib Pandayan | Talahib Payapa | Talumpok Kanluran | Talumpok Silangan | Tinga Itaas | Tinga Labak | Tulo | Wawa
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Batangas City, Philippines|
Location of Batangas City
Batangas Province, Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Please upload Picture
Location of Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
History of Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Santa Rita Karsada
People of Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
Total Population of Santa Rita Karsada: 19,496 as of August 1, 2007
Local Government Unit LGU of Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- Elected Santa Rita Karsada Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Punong Barangay : Ilagan, Marciano Ilagan
- Barangay Kagawad : Mendoza, Nazario Cantos
- Barangay Kagawad : Macatangay, Felicidad Baliwag
- Barangay Kagawad : Biscocho, Ronald De Castro
- Barangay Kagawad : Rosales, Vicente Fuentes
- Barangay Kagawad : Ilagan, Benito Generoso
- Barangay Kagawad : Baual, Nazario Cleofe
- Barangay Kagawad : Acosta, Gil Cesario Ilagan
Businesses in Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Santa Rita Karsada
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Santa Rita Karsada, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
- Parish of Sta. Rita de Cascia, Archdiocese of Lipa
Schools in Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- Sta. Rita Elementary School
- Good Shepherd School, Happy Valley Subdivision
- Regis Benedictine Academy, Aguda Subdivision
- Princeton Science School
Economy of Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City. Where does the energy source of this Batangas City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Santa Rita Karsada in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Santa Rita Karsada. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Santa Rita Karsada landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Santa Rita Karsada
Your Story about Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Santa Rita Karsada. You can talk about the good things in Santa Rita Karsada or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Santa Rita Karsada. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Santa Rita Karsada
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Santa Rita Karsada, Batangas City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.