Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
Barangays of Buruanga in the Aklan province of the Philippines
Alegria • Bagongbayan • Balusbos • Bel-is • Cabugan • El Progreso • Habana • Katipunan • Mayapay • Nazareth • Panilongan • Poblacion • Santander • Tag-osip • Tigum
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
Santander Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines|
Santander Barangay Hall Picture
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
- Santander is one of the Barangays of Buruanga.
- Buruanga is in the Province of Aklan
- Aklan is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Santander
People of Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
Total Population of Santander
Elected Government Officials of Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
- Elected Santander Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Aklan, Buruanga, Santander, Barangay Chairman, Sammy C Oquendo
- Aklan, Buruanga, Santander, Kagawad 1, Jose Marlo M Malayas
- Aklan, Buruanga, Santander, Kagawad 2, Gina T Malayas
- Aklan, Buruanga, Santander, Kagawad 3, Jerson S Dagohoy
- Aklan, Buruanga, Santander, Kagawad 4, Thelma C Oquendo
- Aklan, Buruanga, Santander, Kagawad 5, Rodelio C Dagohoy
- Aklan, Buruanga, Santander, Kagawad 6, Saturnina M Abayon
- Aklan, Buruanga, Santander, Kagawad 7, Miguel F Tandog
- Aklan, Buruanga, Santander, SK Chairman, Seng Mei V Ong
Businesses in Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Santander, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
The schools in Santander
Economy of Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Santander, Buruanga you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Santander, Buruanga, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Santander, Buruanga. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Santander. This will help boost the local economy of Santander. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Santander landmarks here.
- Places to see in Santander:
Fiestas and Traditions of Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Santander
Your Story about Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
Tell your story about Santander. You can talk about the good things in Santander or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Santander. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Santander? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Santander. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Santander, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Santander? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Santander? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Santander.
- Domingo karter of the year
- Monday, November 24, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Seasoned karter Bobby Domingo of Formula-E Racing finally made it into the elite circle of Philippine Karting greats when he was hailed this year’s Petron Blaze Karter of the Year recently in the seventh leg of the 2014 Petron Blaze 100 ROK Cup Karting Super Series at the Carmona Racetrack.
- Domingo captured the most coveted plum after clinching both the ROK Senior and the KF Senior crowns of the 2014 karting season sanctioned by the Automobile Association Philippines and sponsored by Petron, Petron Blaze 100 Euro 4, Petron XCS, Petron Ultron, Petron Xtra, Petron Sprint, Magnolia Pure Water and Yokohama ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Moody’s keeps positive outlook on Phl banks
- Monday, November 24, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Moody’s Investors Service has kept a “positive” outlook on the Philippine banking system on expectations its low penetration and the strong economic growth will support further expansion in credit.
- In a report late last week, Moody’s said banks are well-positioned to guard themselves against external shocks given a stable asset quality, strong capitalization and adequate reserve levels ......................... Full Story»
- Filipino delicacies find global market
- Sunday, November 23, 2014 2:04 am
- Chocolate moron (steamed rice cake) from Abuyog in Leyte, handwoven banig (mats) from Zamboanga, coconut jam with coco sugar from South Cotabato and handcrafted jewelry from Bicol are just a few of the artisanal delicacies and products one can take home as pasalubong—if you have the time and money to travel to these places.
- If not, then you have the option to buy them all from just one place, thanks to a new online store that aims to boost both awareness and sales of Philippine cultural heritage products: 1780 by SariSaristore ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Santander
- Santander, Buruanga Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Santander.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Santander, Buruanga Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Santander, Buruanga?
We want to give the people of Santander the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Santander is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Santander participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Santander.