Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
Barangays of San Agustin, in the Surigao Del Sur Province Province within Region 13 - CAR in the Republic of The Philippines
Bretania • Buatong • Buhisan • Gata • Hornasan • Janipaan • Kauswagan • Oteiza • Poblacion • Pong-on • Pongtod • Salvacion • Santo Niño
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Santo Niño Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Agustin, Surigao del Sur|
Map location of Surigao del Sur Province
Santo Niño Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
- Santo Niño is one of the Barangays of San Agustin.
- San Agustin is in the Province of Surigao del Sur
- Surigao del Sur is in the island of Mindanao and within Region XIII.
History of Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Santo Niño
People of Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Santo Niño
Elected Government Officials of Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
- Elected Santo Niño Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Surigao Del Sur, San Agustin, Santo Niño, Barangay Chairman, Alex L. De Guzman
- Surigao Del Sur, San Agustin, Santo Niño, Kagawad 1, Jerome B. Avila
- Surigao Del Sur, San Agustin, Santo Niño, Kagawad 2, Lenita O. Patidungan
- Surigao Del Sur, San Agustin, Santo Niño, Kagawad 3, Delindea G. Joven
- Surigao Del Sur, San Agustin, Santo Niño, Kagawad 4, Iluminado A. Garcia
- Surigao Del Sur, San Agustin, Santo Niño, Kagawad 5, Bienvenido G. Gopio
- Surigao Del Sur, San Agustin, Santo Niño, Kagawad 6, Arthur P. Apog
- Surigao Del Sur, San Agustin, Santo Niño, Kagawad 7, Juliet K. Sanchez
- Surigao Del Sur, San Agustin, Santo Niño, SK Chairman, Joseph Roy C. Plaza
Businesses in Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Santo Niño.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Santo Niño. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Santo Niño
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Santo Niño, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
The schools in Santo Niño
Economy of Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Santo Niño, San Agustin you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Santo Niño, San Agustin, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Santo Niño, San Agustin. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Santo Niño. This will help boost the local economy of Santo Niño. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Santo Niño landmarks here.
- Places to see in Santo Niño:
Fiestas and Traditions of Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of Santo Niño
Your Story about Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Santo Niño. You can talk about the good things in Santo Niño or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Santo Niño. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Santo Niño? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Santo Niño. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Santo Niño? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Santo Niño? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Santo Niño.
- Le Tour serves as Incheon Asiad qualifier
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The 2014 Le Tour de Filipinas firing off Monday in Clark, Pampanga will serve as part of the eliminations for members of the national team vying in this year’s Asian Games in Incheon, South Korea.
- According to PhilCycling president, Tagaytay City Rep. Abraham “Bambol” Tolentino, the top Filipino finishers in the 2014 Le Tour de Filipinas will have one wheel into the national pool for the Asian Games set from Sept. 19-Oct. 4 ....................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Remittances up 6% in Feb
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Remittances continued to rise in February amid sustained demand for Filipinos abroad, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) said yesterday.
- Personal remittances – consisting of cash and non-cash – went up six percent to $1.994 billion in February, bringing the two-month figure to $3.996 billion ....................... Full Story»
- PH airlines stand to gain much from FAA upgrade
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:14 am
- Now that the Philippines has regained its Category 1 status from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), expect the local airlines to reap the benefits of flying to more destinations in the United States, aviation consultancy CAPA Center for Aviation said in a report.
- The Category 1 safety rating was granted last week by the FAA six years after the Philippines satisfied the US agency’s requirements. The previous Category 2 prevented Philippine carriers operating in the US from expanding operations and blocked the entry of new players ....................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Santo Niño, San Agustin?
We want to give the people of Santo Niño the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Santo Niño is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Santo Niño participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Santo Niño.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Santo Niño.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Santo Niño, San Agustin Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:San Agustin, Surigao del Sur Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Surigao del Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Santo Niño, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Philippines]]