Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Barangays of Sapa-Sapa in the Tawi-Tawi province of the Philippines
Baldatal Islam • Butun • Dalo-dalo • Kohec • Lakit-lakit • Latuan (Suasang) • Look Natuh • Lookan Banaran • Lookan Latuan • Malanta • Mantabuan Tabunan • Nunuk Likud Sikubong • Palate Gadjaminah • Pamasan • Sapaat • Sapa-sapa (Pob.) • Sukah-sukah • Tabunan Likud Sikubong • Tangngah (Lalung Sikubong) • Tapian Bohe North • Tapian Bohe South • Tonggusong Banaran • Tup-tup Banaran
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
List of Municipalities in the Tawi-Tawi Province of The Philippines
Bongao (Capital) | Languyan | Mapun | Panglima Sugala | Sapa-Sapa | Sibutu | Simunul | Sitangkai | South Ubian | Tandubas | Turtle Islands
Cities in the Province of Tawi-Tawi: NONE
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with informaton updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Sapa-Sapa Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sapa-Sapa, Tawi Tawi|
Map location of Sapa-Sapa, Tawi Tawi Province
Sapa-Sapa Municipal Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
- Sapa-Sapa has a total of 23 barangays
- Registered Voters of Sapa-Sapa as of (2010) = 10,715
- Population of Sapa-Sapa (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 37,135
- Land Area of Sapa-Sapa (as of 2007, in hectares) = 23,561
- Sapa-Sapa is a 3rd class Municipality and Partially Urban.
- Sapa-Sapa is in the Tawi-Tawi province and within Region XV-ARMM in the Sulu Archipelago.
Geography of Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Geography of Sapa-Sapa
Location of Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Sapa-Sapa is located ....
History of Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
The begining of Sapa-Sapa
People of Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Total Population of Sapa-Sapa
Local Government Unit LGU of Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- Elected officials of Sapa-Sapa for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: Alsaggab Lee Mohammad Ali
- Vice-Mayor: Alim Aplasin Mohammad Maulana
Businesses in Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Businesses of Sapa-Sapa
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Sapa-Sapa, you can list that property for Properties For Sale FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Religions in Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
The religions in Sapa-Sapa
Schools in Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Schools in Sapa-Sapa
Economy of Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
The economy of Sapa-Sapa
Natural Resources of Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
The tourist attractions of Sapa-Sapa
Fiestas and Traditions of Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Traditions of Sapa-Sapa
Your Story about Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
You story about Sapa-Sapa
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Sapa-Sapa.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Tawi-Tawi, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines]]