Sibonga Cebu Philippines
Barangays of Sibonga in the Cebu Province within Region 7 in the Republic of the Philippines
Abugon • Bae • Bagacay • Bahay • Banlot • Basak • Bato • Cagay • Can-aga • Candaguit • Cantolaroy • Dugoan • Guimbangco-an • Lamacan • Libo • Lindogon • Magcagong • Manatad • Mangyan • Papan • Poblacion • Sabang • Sayao • Simala • Tubod
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities (44) in the Cebu Province within Region VII in the Republic of The Philippines
Alcantara • Alcoy • Alegria • Aloguinsan • Argao • Asturias • Badian • Balamban • Bantayan • Barili • Boljoon • Borbon • Carmen • Catmon • Compostela • Consolacion • Cordova • Daanbantayan • Dalaguete • Dumanjug • Ginatilan • Liloan • Madridejos • Malabuyoc • Medellin • Minglanilla • Moalboal • Oslob • Pilar • Pinamungahan • Poro • Ronda • Samboan • San Fernando • San Francisco • San Remigio • Santa Fe • Santander • Sibonga • Sogod • Tabogon • Tabuelan • Tuburan • Tudela
*Cities (9) in the Province of Cebu: Bogo City • Carcar City • Cebu City • Danao City • Lapu-Lapu City • Mandaue City • Naga City • Talisay City • Toledo City
Seal of the Municipality of Sibonga
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines|
|Sibonga within The Province of Cebu|
|Location of The Province of Cebu in The Philippines|
Municipality Hall of Sibonga
Please Upload Picture
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
LINDOGON CHURCH SIMALA SIBONGA CEBU
- Sibonga has a total of 25 barangays.
- Registered Voters of Sibonga as of (2010) = 23,806
- Population of Sibonga (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 40,765
- Land Area of Sibonga (as of 2007, in hectares) = 13,345
- Sibonga is a 3rd class Municipality and Partially Urban.
- Sibonga is in the Cebu province and within Region VII-Central Visayas.
Geography of Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines
Geography of Sibonga
Location of Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines
History of Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines
The beginning of Sibonga
People of Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines
They are warm people who loves to welcome visitors to see our beautiful town....SIBONGA CEBU...when you will reach there you will see wow because of its scenic views that we can be proud of.
Loving such place is for real, people are warm and they love to chat all the time either its all about small or big once. A sibonganhon we used to smile to everyone for this is how are taught by our oldies lolzz....we love to sit and talk everything in relevance about life. If you will get there am telling you, its a great place to stay for a while for long long time....have a great visit and you will see different walks of life that somehow i can be proud of, of who i am.
love it!!!! its the a great place to live. GOD BLESS SIBONGA AND THE SIBONGANHON.....
Local Government Unit LGU of Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected Government Officials of Sibonga for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Sibonga: BACALTOS, LIONEL (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Sibonga: APUDA, CIRILO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Councilors of Sibonga:
- CODILLA, THOMAS (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 12453 10.63%
- LAUDE, MARIANO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 12079 10.31%
- DADULA, BEBE (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 11563 9.87%
- UYTICO, LOLONG (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 11554 9.86%
- CHAN, MARY JOEJIE (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 10831 9.24%
- BUGTAI, MARIANITO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 9983 8.52%
- PATALINGHUG, GINA (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 9905 8.45%
- CABALLES, KUMANDER OPAO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 9537 8.14%
- Elected Government Officials of Sibonga for the term of 2007-2010
- Mayor of Sibonga:
- Vice-Mayor of Sibonga:
- Councilors of Sibonga:
Barangays Elected Officials of Sibonga, Cebu
Businesses in Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate or Properties for Sale in Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Sibonga, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The name of your school in Sibonga can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Sibonga you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Sibonga, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Sibonga in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Sibonga. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Sibonga landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Sibonga.
Your Story about Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Sibonga. You can talk about the good things in Sibonga or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Sibonga. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Sibonga.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Sibonga Cebu Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Cebu, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Sibonga Cebu Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.