Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Baybay Norte •
Baybay Sur •
Buenavista Norte •
Buenavista Sur •
Bugtong Lumangan •
Bugtong Naulid, Miagao •
Cubay Ubos •
Kirayan Norte •
Kirayan Sur •
Kirayan Tacas •
La Consolacion •
Nam-o Norte •
Nam-o Sur •
Pungtod Monteclaro •
Pungtod Naulid •
San Fernando •
San Jose •
San Rafael •
Ubos Ilawod •
Ubos Ilaya •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines|
Miagao within Iloilo
Sibucao Barangay Seal Picture
Sibucao Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- Sibucao is one of the Barangays of Miagao.
- Miagao is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Sibucao
People of Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Sibucao
Elected Government Officials of Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Sibucao Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Sibucao.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Sibucao
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Sibucao, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Sibucao
Economy of Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Sibucao, Miagao you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Sibucao, Miagao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Sibucao, Miagao. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Sibucao. This will help boost the local economy of Sibucao. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Sibucao landmarks here.
- Places to see in Sibucao:
Fiestas and Traditions of Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Sibucao
Your Story about Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Sibucao. You can talk about the good things in Sibucao or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Sibucao. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Sibucao? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Sibucao. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Sibucao, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Sibucao? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Sibucao? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Sibucao.
- Girls just want to have fun
- Sunday, April 26, 2015 12:01 am
- BASKETBALL crazy Filipinos used to have ownership of the sport. That’s just not the case anymore. Basketball crazy Filipinas have also staked their claim.
- Witness the 2015 JrNBA/JrWNBA Presented by Alaska National Training Camp at the PICC Forum Tent Apr. 23 and 24 where girls are just as engaged as the boys in learning the sport adopted by a basketball crazy nation .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Fitch gives high ratings to 5 top Phl banks
- Sunday, April 26, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Fitch Ratings Inc. has reaffirmed its positive ratings on three Philippine universal banks and two government financial institutions.
- The US Securities and Exchange Commission-recognized statistical rating organization affirmed the ratings of the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), BDO Unibank Inc. (BDO) and Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co. (Metrobank) ........................ Full Story»
- Forex reserves to remain stable in next 2 yrs – BSP
- Saturday, April 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s foreign exchange reserves should remain stable over the next two years despite uneven global growth, the Bangko Sentral ng PIlipinas said yesterday.
- BSP Governor Amando M. Tetangco Jr. said that despite estimated weaker growth in emerging markets and recovery in advanced economies, the Philippines should still enjoy a current account surplus, resulting in adequate gross international reserves (GIR) ........................ Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Sibucao
- Sibucao, Miagao Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Sibucao.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Sibucao, Miagao Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Sibucao, Miagao?
We want to give the people of Sibucao the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Sibucao is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Sibucao participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Sibucao.