Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
Barangays of San Mateo in the Rizal Province of The Philippines
Ampid I • Ampid II • Banaba • Dulong Bayan 1 • Dulong Bayan 2 • Guinayang • Guitnang Bayan I (Pob.) • Guitnang Bayan II (Pob.) • Gulod Malaya • Malanday • Maly • Pintong Bocawe • Santa Ana • Santo Niño • Silangan
Silangan Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Rizal|
Rizal Province within The Philippines
Silangan Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
- Silangan is one of the Barangays of San Mateo.
- San Mateo is in the Province of Rizal
- The province of Rizal is in Region 4-A - Calabarzon Region and in the central part of the island of luzon.
History of Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Silangan
People of Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
Total Population of Silangan
Elected Government Officials of Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
- Elected Silangan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
- Secretary: ?
- We are inviting the secretary to adopt this barangay page.
- Treasurer: ?
Businesses in Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Silangan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Silangan. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in Silangan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Silangan, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
School year 2013-2014 starts June 3 and ends March 31, 2014, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The multisectoral Brigada Eskwela to prepare schools for the students’ return will be on May 21-26. Oplan Balik Eskwela will be from May 28 to June 8 while orientation on K to 12 for parents and other stakeholders will be on June 9.
Although private schools may deviate from the Department of Education (DepEd) calendar, they are enjoined not to start before June 3 and later than Aug 31.
School Year 2013-2014 in public elementary and high schools will start on June 3 and end on March 31, 2014 The schools in Silangan
Economy of Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Silangan, San Mateo you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Silangan, San Mateo, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Silangan, San Mateo. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Silangan. This will help boost the local economy of Silangan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Silangan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Silangan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
Fiesta date of Silangan
Your Story about Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
Tell your story about Silangan. You can talk about the good things in Silangan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Silangan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Silangan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Silangan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Silangan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Silangan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Silangan.
- Parantac caps wushu 3-gold haul
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:00 am
- NAY PYI TAW – Daniel Parantac of the famed Apo Lakay team of Baguio claimed the third and last gold of the vaunted wushu team, providing the impetus for what could be a fight to the last man standing in the bloody wars of the martial arts as the 27th Southeast Asian Games fires off in formal opening rites at the vast Wunnam Theikdi main stadium today.
- Parantac, silver medalist in the duilian in partnership with John Keithly Chan and Norlene Ardee Catolico, won the two-in-one event with scores of 9.68 in the taijian (double-edged sword) and 9.70 in the taijiquan (slow, relaxed movements with powerful thrusts)...............Full Story»
News and Events
- P239-M in housing aid for Yolanda Victims released
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- MANILA, Dec. 11 -- Department of Budget and Management (DBM) Secretary Florencio “Butch” Abad has released P238.6 million to the National Housing Authority (NHA) to support the Housing Materials Assistance (HOMA) to victims of Typhoon Yolanda under the agency’s Emergency Housing Assistance for Calamity Victims Program (EHACVP).
- The release—sourced from Budgetary Support to Government Corporations under the 2013 National Budget—is part of a larger P350-million rollout for the EHACVP, a nationwide program designed to respond to the permanent housing needs of low- and marginal-income families and informal settlers affected by calamities, including typhoons, landslides, earthquakes, and fires, DBM said in a statement.........Full Story»
- Exports up by 14%
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:39 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - The country's merchandise exports expanded to 14 percent or $5.026 billion in October 2013 from the 6.1 percent or $4.410 billion recorded the previous year, the National Statistics Office (NSO) reported on Tuesday.
- "The positive growth was mainly brought by the increase of nine major commodities out of the top ten commodities for the month and these are: chemicals; machinery and transport Equipment; Other Mineral Products; Cathodes & Sections of Cathodes, of Refined Sugar; Other Manufactures; Articles of Apparel and Clothing Accessories; Ignition Wiring Set and Other Wiring Sets Used in Vehicles, Aircrafts and Ships; Other Electronics; Woodcrafts and Furniture; Electronic Products; and Metal Components," NSO noted.........Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Silangan, San Mateo?
We want to give the people of Silangan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Silangan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Silangan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Silangan.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Silangan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Silangan, San Mateo Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Rizal, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines]]