Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Barangays of Balatan, in the Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Cabanbanan • Cabungan • Camangahan (Caorasan) • Cayogcog • Coguit • Duran • Laganac • Luluasan • Montenegro (Maguiron) • Pararao • Pulang Daga • Sagrada Nacacale • San Francisco • Santiago Nacacale • Siramag (Pob.) • Tapayas • Tomatarayo
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
Siramag (Pob.) Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Camarines Sur Province|
Camarines Sur Province within The Philippines
Siramag (Pob.) Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Siramag (Pob.) is one of the Barangays of Balatan.
- Balatan is in the Province of Camarines Sur
- Camarines Sur is in the island of Luzon and within Region V-Bicol Region in Southern Luzon.
History of Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Siramag (Pob.)
People of Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Siramag (Pob.)
Elected Government Officials of Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Elected Siramag (Pob.) Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Camarines Sur, Balatan, Siramag (Pob.), Barangay Chairman, Victor N. Balagat
- Camarines Sur, Balatan, Siramag (Pob.), Kagawad 1, Tomas L. Barredo
- Camarines Sur, Balatan, Siramag (Pob.), Kagawad 2, Abegail L. Aslor
- Camarines Sur, Balatan, Siramag (Pob.), Kagawad 3, Nieva D. Begino
- Camarines Sur, Balatan, Siramag (Pob.), Kagawad 4, Rolando NM. Balagat
- Camarines Sur, Balatan, Siramag (Pob.), Kagawad 5, Marianitom M. Gorobat
- Camarines Sur, Balatan, Siramag (Pob.), Kagawad 6, Dominador D. Fuentes
- Camarines Sur, Balatan, Siramag (Pob.), Kagawad 7, Ma.Cecilia C. Cuarto
- Camarines Sur, Balatan, Siramag (Pob.), SK Chairman, Shirlyn F. Nolasco
Businesses in Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Siramag (Pob.).
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Siramag (Pob.). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in Siramag (Pob.)
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Siramag (Pob.), you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The schools in Siramag (Pob.)
Economy of Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Siramag (Pob.), Balatan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Siramag (Pob.), Balatan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Siramag (Pob.). This will help boost the local economy of Siramag (Pob.). Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Siramag (Pob.) landmarks here.
- Places to see in Siramag (Pob.):
Fiestas and Traditions of Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of Siramag (Pob.)
Your Story about Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Siramag (Pob.). You can talk about the good things in Siramag (Pob.) or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Siramag (Pob.). What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Siramag (Pob.)? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Siramag (Pob.). We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Siramag (Pob.)? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Siramag (Pob.)? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Siramag (Pob.).
- POC eyes 20 athletes to Youth Olympic Games
- Monday, March 10, 2014 1:49 am
- MANILA, Philippines — Left without a medal in the previous edition, the Philippine Olympic Committee hopes to field 20 athletes in 13 of 28 sports in the coming Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China.
- Only archers Luis Gabriel Moreno and Bianca Roxas-Gotuaco and golfers Princess Superal and Mia Legaspi have qualified for the team ..................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Phl investors most upbeat on econ growth prospects
- Monday, March 10, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine investors are the most upbeat in Asia over economic growth prospects, according to a survey conducted by Manulife Financial.
- Manulife Investor Sentiment Index for Asia showed that Philippine investor sentiment, along with a growing interest towards equities, lifted overall regional investor sentiment slightly higher in the fourth quarter of 2013. ..................... Full Story»
- Phl attempts world’s largest human woman symbol
- Sunday, March 9, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - A total of 10,168 men and women assembled in Rizal Park’s open field early yesterday to achieve one goal – to set a Guinness world record for the largest human woman symbol.
- Organizers of the event – Coca-Cola Philippines and the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW) – said that while they still have to submit documents, photographs and video footage of the event to the Guinness office in London, they are optimistic that they have set a new global record ..................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Siramag (Pob.), Balatan?
We want to give the people of Siramag (Pob.) the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Siramag (Pob.) is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Siramag (Pob.) participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Siramag (Pob.).
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Siramag (Pob.).
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Siramag (Pob.), Balatan Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Balatan, Camarines Sur Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Camarines Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Siramag (Pob.), Balatan, Camarines Sur, Philippines]]