Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Barangays of Malinao in the Albay province of the Philippines
Awang • Bagatangki • Bagumbayan • Balading • Balza • Bariw • Baybay • Bulang • Burabod • Cabunturan • Comun • Diaro • Estancia • Jonop • Labnig • Libod • Malolos • Matalipni • Ogob • Pawa • Payahan • Poblacion • Quinarabasahan • Santa Elena • Soa • Sugcad • Tagoytoy • Tanawan • Tuliw
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
Soa Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Malinao, Albay, Philippines|
Soa Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- Soa is one of the Barangays of Malinao.
- Malinao is in the Province of Albay
- Albay is in the island of Luzon and within Region_V.
History of Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Soa
People of Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Total Population of Soa
Elected Government Officials of Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- Elected Soa Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): Pedro R. Casais
- SK Chairman: Rhea C. Sagcelo
- SK Kagawad:
- Barangay Secretary: Nephtali C. Camu
- Barangay Treasurer: Loly C. Belenzo
Businesses in Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Soa.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Soa
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Soa, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
The schools in Soa
Economy of Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Soa, Malinao you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Soa, Malinao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Soa. This will help boost the local economy of Soa. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Soa landmarks here.
- Places to see in Soa:
Fiestas and Traditions of Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Fiesta date of Soa
Your Story about Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Tell your story about Soa. You can talk about the good things in Soa or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Soa. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Soa? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Soa. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Soa, Malinao, Albay, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Soa? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Soa? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Soa.
- Condura run to honor Phl soldiers
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The seventh edition of the Condura Skyway Marathon will take place on Feb. 1, 2015 with a special mission of providing support to the families of Filipino soldiers killed or injured in action.
- Ton Concepcion, founder and chief organizing officer of the Condura Skyway Marathon, told yesterday’s PSA Forum at Shakey’s Malate that next year’s race is dubbed “Run for a Hero.” ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- PH exports seen to sustain growth trend through 2016
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:00 am
- Philippine export revenues are expected to rally strongly in the next three years, and may hit $105.1 billion in 2016, buoyed by the rising demand for the country’s fresh food exports and intermediate goods, and by the recovery of the global electronics sector.
- Documents provided during the Philippine Economic Briefing Tuesday showed that, for this year, total exports (covering both merchandise and services) could grow by 8 percent to $85.2 billion. The trade figure may also grow by 10 percent to $94 billion in 2015, and 12 percent to $105.1 billion in 2016 ........................ Full Story»
- Phl Economic Briefing to focus on sustainability
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Government officials will be promoting today the sustainability of the country’s gains beyond 2016 at the Philippine Economic Briefing.
- “The country has achieved a lot over the last four years. With the Aquino administration ending in two years, it is keen on promoting confidence that the economic gains and the good-governance agenda will persist beyond 2016,” Editha L. Martin, executive director at the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas’ Investor Relations Office (IRO), said ........................ Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Soa
- Soa, Malinao Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Soa.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Soa, Malinao Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Soa, Malinao?
We want to give the people of Soa the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Soa is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Soa participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Soa.