Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
Alingarog • Bagua • Banaag • Banahao • Baras • Barbo • Bitaugan • Bucao • Buenavista • Bungtod • Cagdara-o • Cagusu-an • Camparang • Campoyong • Canawayon • Cantahay • Casuguran • Cogon • Culasi • Dalaragan • Gahoy • Habag • Hagna • Hamorawon • Hollywood • Inapulangan • Lupok (Pob.) • Mayana • Ngolos • Pagbabangnan • Pagnamitan • Poblacion Ward 1 • Poblacion Ward 10 • Poblacion Ward 11 • Poblacion Ward 12 • Poblacion Ward 2 • Poblacion Ward 3 • Poblacion Ward 4 • Poblacion Ward 4-A • Poblacion Ward 5 • Poblacion Ward 6 • Poblacion Ward 7 • Poblacion Ward 8 • Poblacion Ward 9 • Poblacion Ward 9-A • Salug • San Antonio • San Jose • San Juan • San Pedro • Santo Niño • Sapao • Sulangan • Suluan • Surok • Tagporo • Taytay • Timala • Trinidad • Victory Island
Sulangan Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Eastern Samar|
Eastern Samar Province within The Philippines
Sulangan Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
- Sulangan is one of the Barangays of Guiuan.
- Guiuan is in the Province of Eastern Samar
- The province of Eastern Samar is in Region 8 – Eastern Visayas Region.
History of Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Sulangan
People of Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
Total Population of Sulangan
Elected Government Officials of Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
- Elected Sulangan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Eastern Samar, Guiuan, Sulangan, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Cesario M Labutap
- Eastern Samar, Guiuan, Sulangan, Kagawad 1, Carlos V Arceño
- Eastern Samar, Guiuan, Sulangan, Kagawad 2, Fernando T Abueme
- Eastern Samar, Guiuan, Sulangan, Kagawad 3, Nilo S Ramelo
- Eastern Samar, Guiuan, Sulangan, Kagawad 4, Rufo I Padullon
- Eastern Samar, Guiuan, Sulangan, Kagawad 5, Venerando R Dagunot
- Eastern Samar, Guiuan, Sulangan, Kagawad 6, Tereso T Dado-Acon
- Eastern Samar, Guiuan, Sulangan, Kagawad 7, Victoria L Severre
- Eastern Samar, Guiuan, Sulangan, SK Chairman, Joey F Badanoy
Businesses in Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Sulangan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Sulangan. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Sulangan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Sulangan, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The schools in Sulangan
Economy of Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Sulangan, Guiuan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Sulangan, Guiuan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Sulangan, Guiuan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Sulangan. This will help boost the local economy of Sulangan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Sulangan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Sulangan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
Fiesta date of Sulangan
Your Story about Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
Tell your story about Sulangan. You can talk about the good things in Sulangan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Sulangan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Sulangan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Sulangan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Sulangan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Sulangan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Sulangan.
- One bull’s-eye at a time for Aya
- Thursday, March 26, 2015 12:00 am
- THEY don’t call her “Bulls Aya” for nothing.
- Amaya “Aya’ Paz-Cojuangco, arguably the country’s finest female archer of her generation, was again on target after winning two gold medals in the recent Asia Archery Cup held in Bangkok, Thailand ................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Bourse closes higher on bargain hunting
- Thursday, March 26, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines (Xinhua) - The Philippine stock market closed at a new high today on bargain hunting.
- The local barometer Philippine Stock Exchange index rose by 0. 44 percent or 34.76 points to 7,871.10, while the broader all- share climbed by 0.30 percent or 13.64 points to 4,546.20 ........................ Full Story»
- ADB says Phl growth to stay above 6%
- Wednesday, March 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has maintained a cautious growth outlook for the Philippines at 6.4 percent this year and 6.3 percent in 2016.
- ADB country director for the Philippines Richard Bolt said the 2016 outlook is slightly lower than this year due to external uncertainties such as the economies of Japan and the US ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Sulangan, Guiuan?
We want to give the people of Sulangan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Sulangan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Sulangan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Sulangan.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Sulangan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Sulangan, Guiuan Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Eastern Samar, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Sulangan, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines]]