Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Barangays of Pidigan in the Abra province of the Philippines
Alinaya • Arab • Garreta • Immuli • Laskig • Naguirayan • Monggoc • Pamutic • Pangtud • Poblacion East • Poblacion West • San Diego • Sulbec • Suyo • Yuyeng
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pidigan, Abra, Philippines|
Location of Pidigan within the province of Abra
Sulbec Barangay Seal Picture
Sulbec Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- Sulbec is one of the Barangays of Pidigan.
- Pidigan is in the Province of Abra
- Abra is in the island of Luzon and within Region XIV.
History of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Sulbec
People of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Total Population of Sulbec
Elected Government Officials of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- Elected Sulbec Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Elorna B Aquino
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Melba A Andallo
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Manuel R Andallo
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Jessie B Garcia
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Michael P De La Cruz
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Erlina A Yarte
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Diowel P Bigonia
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Oscar G Andallo
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: [[ ]]
Businesses in Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Sulbec.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Sulbec
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Sulbec, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
The schools in Sulbec
Economy of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Sulbec, Pidigan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Sulbec, Pidigan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Sulbec, Pidigan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Sulbec. This will help boost the local economy of Sulbec. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Sulbec landmarks here.
- Places to see in Sulbec:
Fiestas and Traditions of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Fiesta date of Sulbec
Your Story about Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Tell your story about Sulbec. You can talk about the good things in Sulbec or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Sulbec. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Sulbec? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Sulbec. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Sulbec? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Sulbec? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Sulbec.
- Hot air balloons soar anew for 19th revival at Clark
- Thursday, April 17, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Kites, aircraft, and practically “everything that flies” will hit the Philippine skies again after a one-year break as the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta (PIHABF) sets its 19th edition on Feb. 12-15, 2015 at the Phl Air Force Hangar in Clark Freeport Zone.
- A gathering of aviation’s finest from the Phl and the world, the PIHABF will feature non-stop flying activities – kite flying, radio-controlled fliers, electric and turbine jets, paramotors doing exhibition and formation flying, sky diving, ultralight and microlight aircraft performing formation flying and doing fun flying competitions, private planes and private helicopters doing a “rally in the air,” and an aerobatic team performing a heart-stopping routine ....................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Index hits fresh 8-month high
- Thursday, April 17, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Better-than-expected Chinese economic growth and the continued uptick in Wall St. pushed the bellwether index to a fresh eight-month high yesterday.
- The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index rose 0.75 percent or 49.52 points to end at 6,671.18, its highest closing since 6,728 on July 30. The broader All Shares index added 0.61 percent or 24.46 points to 4,013.03 ....................... Full Story»
- Remittances up 6% in Feb
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Remittances continued to rise in February amid sustained demand for Filipinos abroad, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) said yesterday.
- Personal remittances – consisting of cash and non-cash – went up six percent to $1.994 billion in February, bringing the two-month figure to $3.996 billion ....................... Full Story»
Upload Photos about Sulbec
- Sulbec, Pidigan Photo Gallery
Why Z-Wiki Sulbec, Pidigan?
We want to give the people of Sulbec the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Sulbec is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Sulbec participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Sulbec.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.