Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Barangays of Pidigan in the Abra province of the Philippines
Alinaya • Arab • Garreta • Immuli • Laskig • Naguirayan • Monggoc • Pamutic • Pangtud • Poblacion East • Poblacion West • San Diego • Sulbec • Suyo • Yuyeng
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pidigan, Abra, Philippines|
Location of Pidigan within the province of Abra
Sulbec Barangay Seal Picture
Sulbec Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- Sulbec is one of the Barangays of Pidigan.
- Pidigan is in the Province of Abra
- Abra is in the island of Luzon and within Region XIV.
History of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Sulbec
People of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Total Population of Sulbec
Elected Government Officials of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- Sulbec Elected Officers for the term of 2013-2016
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Punong Barangay (Captain-Chairman): Oscar Gasmen Andallo
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad -Councilor 1: Rickson Padapat Ubaldo
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad -Councilor 2: Jessie Bañez Garcia
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad -Councilor 3: Erlina Andallo Yarte
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad -Councilor 4: Diowel Pisquel Begonia
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad -Councilor 5: Melba Apolinar Andallo
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad -Councilor 6: Manuel Sr. Mos Andallo
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad -Councilor 7: Michael Padapat Dela Cruz
- Elected Sulbec Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Elorna B Aquino
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Melba A Andallo
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Manuel R Andallo
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Jessie B Garcia
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Michael P De La Cruz
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Erlina A Yarte
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Diowel P Bigonia
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Oscar G Andallo
- ABRA, PIDIGAN, SULBEC: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: [[ ]]
Businesses in Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Sulbec.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Sulbec
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Sulbec, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
The schools in Sulbec
Economy of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Sulbec, Pidigan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Sulbec, Pidigan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Sulbec, Pidigan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Sulbec. This will help boost the local economy of Sulbec. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Sulbec landmarks here.
- Places to see in Sulbec:
Fiestas and Traditions of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Fiesta date of Sulbec
Your Story about Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Tell your story about Sulbec. You can talk about the good things in Sulbec or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Sulbec. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Sulbec? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Sulbec. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Sulbec, Pidigan, Abra, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Sulbec? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Sulbec? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Sulbec.
- Three vie for PSA Athlete of Year award
- Monday, December 22, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The best and the brightest in 2014 – led by the Athlete of the Year – will hog the limelight anew when the Philippine Sportswriters Association (PSA) holds its Annual Awards Night on Feb. 16 next year.
- Three athletes in different sports make up the short list of candidates for the highest honors in the annual awards presented by Milo. They are Daniel Caluag of cycling, Donnie Nietes of professional boxing and Gabriel Moreno of archery ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Christmas: It’s really more fun in the Philippines
- Monday, December 22, 2014 6:50 pm
- Even with all the modern conveniences and latest technological advances available today, tradition still plays a large role in Philippine popular culture. Aside from the everyday values being practiced in the regular Filipino household, these traditions are even more evident when it comes to special events such as the Holy Week and the Yuletide season. Western concepts such as gift-giving and Santa Claus have been incorporated into the festivities, but these are modified and given a Filipino twist to help make this season truly extraordinary.
- Filipinos abroad lament the lack of Christmas spirit in their current locations. This springs from the fact that while most other nationalities pause from their busy lives for their eggnogs and whatnot usually only on the day itself, the season in the Philippines officially starts as soon as the –ber months arrive. As early as September, carols start playing on the radio and through mall loudspeakers to remind everyone that Christmas is set to roll around again. There is much to be excited about, as Christmas is indeed more fun in the Philippines. Here are some of the lovely practices handed down through generations that are alive and well in this wonderful country ......................... Full Story»
- Current account surplus climbs 15% to $3 B in Q3
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s current account surplus climbed 15 percent in the third quarter as the rise in exports outpaced the increase in imports, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas reported.
- The surplus summed up to $3.037 billion in July to September, higher than the $2.647 billion recorded in the same period last year. The level is equivalent to 4.4 percent of the country’s gross domestic product ......................... Full Story»
Upload Photos about Sulbec
- Sulbec, Pidigan Photo Gallery
Why Z-Wiki Sulbec, Pidigan?
We want to give the people of Sulbec the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Sulbec is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Sulbec participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Sulbec.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.