Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Barangays of Pulilan in the Bulacan Province within Region III in the Republic of The Philippines
Balatong A • Balatong B • Cutcot • Dampol I • Dampol II-A • Dampol II-B • Dulong Malabon • Inaon • Longos • Lumbac • Paltao • Penabatan • Poblacion • Santa Peregrina • Santo Cristo • Taal • Tabon • Tibag • Tinejero
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Taal Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pulilan, Bulacan Province|
Map location of Pulilan Bulacan
Taal Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- Taal is one of the Barangays of Pulilan.
- Pulilan is in the Province of Bulacan
- Bulacan is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Taal
People of Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Total Population of Taal
Elected Government Officials of Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- Elected Taal Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Taal, Barangay Chairman, Ramon F. Bonifacio
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Taal, Kagawad 1, Felino M. Santos
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Taal, Kagawad 2, Rommel A. De Castro
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Taal, Kagawad 3, Marciano C. Santos
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Taal, Kagawad 4, Efren R. Toribio
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Taal, Kagawad 5, Felimon L. Cruz
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Taal, Kagawad 6, Antonio V. Isidro
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Taal, Kagawad 7, Ofelia G. Adriano
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Taal, SK Chairman, Dhax Ian Ezekiel M. Reyes
Businesses in Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Taal.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Taal
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Taal, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
The schools in Taal
Economy of Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Taal, Pulilan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Taal, Pulilan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Taal, Pulilan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Taal. This will help boost the local economy of Taal. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Taal landmarks here.
- Places to see in Taal:
Fiestas and Traditions of Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Taal
Your Story about Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Tell your story about Taal. You can talk about the good things in Taal or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Taal. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Taal? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Taal. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Taal? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Taal? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Taal.
- Le Tour serves as Incheon Asiad qualifier
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The 2014 Le Tour de Filipinas firing off Monday in Clark, Pampanga will serve as part of the eliminations for members of the national team vying in this year’s Asian Games in Incheon, South Korea.
- According to PhilCycling president, Tagaytay City Rep. Abraham “Bambol” Tolentino, the top Filipino finishers in the 2014 Le Tour de Filipinas will have one wheel into the national pool for the Asian Games set from Sept. 19-Oct. 4 ....................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Remittances up 6% in Feb
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Remittances continued to rise in February amid sustained demand for Filipinos abroad, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) said yesterday.
- Personal remittances – consisting of cash and non-cash – went up six percent to $1.994 billion in February, bringing the two-month figure to $3.996 billion ....................... Full Story»
- PH airlines stand to gain much from FAA upgrade
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:14 am
- Now that the Philippines has regained its Category 1 status from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), expect the local airlines to reap the benefits of flying to more destinations in the United States, aviation consultancy CAPA Center for Aviation said in a report.
- The Category 1 safety rating was granted last week by the FAA six years after the Philippines satisfied the US agency’s requirements. The previous Category 2 prevented Philippine carriers operating in the US from expanding operations and blocked the entry of new players ....................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Taal, Pulilan?
We want to give the people of Taal the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Taal is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Taal participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Taal.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Taal.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Taal, Pulilan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Taal, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines]]