Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
Barangays of Odiongan in the Romblon Province within Region 4-B in the Republic of The Philippines
Amatong • Anahao • Bangon • Batiano • Budiong • Canduyong • Dapawan • Gabawan • Libertad • Ligaya (Pob.) • Liwanag (Pob.) • Liwayway (Pob.) • Malilico • Mayha • Panique • Pato-o • Poctoy • Progreso Este • Progreso Weste • Rizal • Tabing Dagat (Pob.) • Tabobo-an • Tuburan • Tulay • Tumingad <
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Tabing Dagat (Pob.) Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Romblon|
Romblon Province within The Philippines
Tabing Dagat (Pob.) Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
- Tabing Dagat (Pob.) is one of the Barangays of Odiongan.
- Odiongan is in the Province of Romblon
- The province of Romblon is in Region 4-B - Mimaropa Region and in the western Visayan Islands.
History of Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tabing Dagat (Pob.)
People of Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
Total Population of Tabing Dagat (Pob.)
Elected Government Officials of Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
- Elected Tabing Dagat (Pob.) Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
- Secretary: ?
- We are inviting the secretary to adopt this barangay page.
- Treasurer: ?
Businesses in Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tabing Dagat (Pob.).
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Tabing Dagat (Pob.). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Tabing Dagat (Pob.)
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tabing Dagat (Pob.), you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The schools in Tabing Dagat (Pob.)
Economy of Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tabing Dagat (Pob.). This will help boost the local economy of Tabing Dagat (Pob.). Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tabing Dagat (Pob.) landmarks here.
- Places to see in Tabing Dagat (Pob.):
Fiestas and Traditions of Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tabing Dagat (Pob.)
Your Story about Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
Tell your story about Tabing Dagat (Pob.). You can talk about the good things in Tabing Dagat (Pob.) or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tabing Dagat (Pob.). What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tabing Dagat (Pob.)? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tabing Dagat (Pob.). We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tabing Dagat (Pob.)? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tabing Dagat (Pob.)? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tabing Dagat (Pob.).
- Pascua rips Russian GM, takes control in int’l chess
- Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - IM Haridas Pascua pulled off a shock 74-move victory over Russian GM Anton Demchenko yesterday to gain a share of the lead with seven others after two rounds of the PSC-Puregold International Chess Challenge at Celebrity Sports Plaza in Quezon City.
- The 21-year-old Pascua, a stalwart of Univ. of Baguio from Mangatarem, Pangasinan, held his ground with the black in his Bird Opening duel with Demchenko then outwitted his second seeded rival to join GMs Ivan Popov of Russia, Levan Pantsulaia of Georgia, Avetik Grigoryan of Armenia, John Paul Gomez, Darwin Laylo and Julio Catalino Sadorra of the Philippines ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- PSEi continues to advance
- Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1:50 am
- The local stock barometer firmed up for the second session in a row Monday as investors started to price in how falling oil prices could benefit the Philippines.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) added 51.41 points or 0.71 percent to close at 7,275.62, led by the surge in property stocks ......................... Full Story»
- OFW remittances in October reach record high of $2.22B
- Monday, December 15, 2014 6:52 pm
- MANILA, Philippines – Cash sent home by the country’s 10 million migrant workers rose to a record high in October, providing a much-needed boost to the stuttering Philippine economy.
- With demand for overseas Filipino workers (OFW) staying strong abroad, remittances rose to just shy of $20 billion for the 10 months to October, growing faster than official projections ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan?
We want to give the people of Tabing Dagat (Pob.) the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tabing Dagat (Pob.) is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tabing Dagat (Pob.) participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tabing Dagat (Pob.).
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tabing Dagat (Pob.).
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Romblon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tabing Dagat (Pob.), Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines]]