Tagpangi Cagayan de Oro City Misamis Oriental Philippines
Barangays (80) of Cagayan de Oro City, in the Misamis Oriental Province within Region 10 in the Republic of The Philippines
Agusan • Baikingon • Balubal • Balulang • Barangay 1 (Pob.) • Barangay 2 (Pob.) • Barangay 3 (Pob.) • Barangay 4 (Pob.) • Barangay 5 (Pob.) • Barangay 6 (Pob.) • Barangay 7 (Pob.) • Barangay 8 (Pob.) • Barangay 9 (Pob.) • Barangay 10 (Pob.) • Barangay 11 (Pob.) • Barangay 12 (Pob.) • Barangay 13 (Pob.) • Barangay 14 (Pob.) • Barangay 15 (Pob.) • Barangay 16 (Pob.) • Barangay 17 (Pob.) • Barangay 18 (Pob.) • Barangay 19 (Pob.) • Barangay 20 (Pob.) • Barangay 21 (Pob.) • Barangay 22 (Pob.) • Barangay 23 (Pob.) • Barangay 24 (Pob.) • Barangay 25 (Pob.) • Barangay 26 (Pob.) • Barangay 27 (Pob.) • Barangay 28 (Pob.) • Barangay 29 (Pob.) • Barangay 30 (Pob.) • Barangay 31 (Pob.) • Barangay 32 (Pob.) • Barangay 33 (Pob.) • Barangay 34 (Pob.) • Barangay 35 (Pob.) • Barangay 36 (Pob.) • Barangay 37 (Pob.) • Barangay 38 (Pob.) • Barangay 39 (Pob.) • Barangay 40 (Pob.) • Bayabas • Bayanga • Besigan • Bonbon • Bugo • Bulua • Camaman-an • Canitoan • Carmen • Consolacion • Cugman • Dansolihon • F.S. Catanico • Gusa • Indahag • Iponan • Kauswagan • Lapasan • Lumbia • Macabalan • Macasandig • Mambuaya • Nazareth • Pagalungan • Pagatpat • Patag • Pigsag-an • Puerto • Puntod • San Simon • Tablon • Taglimao • Tagpangi • Tignapoloan • Tuburan • Tumpagon •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Tagpangi Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Cagayan de Oro City|
Cagayan de Oro City within Misamis Oriental
Tagpangi Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
TagPangi National High School
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Tagpangi is one of the Barangays of Cagayan de Oro City.
- Cagayan de Oro City is in the Province of Misamis Oriental
- Misamis Oriental is within Region X in the island of mindanao
History of Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tagpangi
People of Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Total Population of Tagpangi
Elected Government Officials of Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Elected Tagpangi Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Gacang, Anniecris Encoy
- Barangay Kagawad : Gacang, Anecito Empit
- Barangay Kagawad : Marianas, Chenet Baal
- Barangay Kagawad : Hagonao, Grace Tayros
- Barangay Kagawad : Duhaylungsod, Rosalyn Dugenia
- Barangay Kagawad : Loyola, Lydia Bahian
- Barangay Kagawad : Velasquez, Joby Galindo
- Barangay Kagawad : Calam, Archie Angcod
- Elected Tagpangi Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Tagpangi, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Anecito E Gacang
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Tagpangi, Kagawad 1, Anniecris G Sabang
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Tagpangi, Kagawad 2, Lydia B Loyola
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Tagpangi, Kagawad 3, Chenet O Baal
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Tagpangi, Kagawad 4, Alfredo A Mendoza Jr
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Tagpangi, Kagawad 5, Joven D Albarin
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Tagpangi, Kagawad 6, Aquilino S Escobilla
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Tagpangi, Kagawad 7, Carlito E Estenzo
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Tagpangi, SK Chairman, Leovimar L Dechos
Businesses in Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tagpangi.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Tagpangi. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Tagpangi
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tagpangi, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The schools in Tagpangi
Economy of Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tagpangi. This will help boost the local economy of Tagpangi. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tagpangi landmarks here.
- Places to see in Tagpangi:
Fiestas and Traditions of Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Barangay Tagpangi Celebrates its Fiesta every 8th day of December with the Saint Patron Emmaculada Concepcion... Moreover, the barangay shows their entertaining talents, sports and other activities during the barangay days which is held every 13th, 14th and 15th day of the month of December.
The barangay day is highlighted by ball games champioship of all categories, field demonstrations of elementary, secondary and civic groups, and nevertheless the search for mutya ng Tagpangi every year. Of course, for the young people, barangay days is never be complete and fun without the 3-night disco that is usually sponsored by the Sangguniang Kabataan Organization.
People focused on church activities during its fiesta. Roman Catholic members celebrates this time with ample food to be shared with co-members, relatives and friends.
People here always awaits the month of December to celebrate peacefully and joyfully its fiesta and barangay day.
Your Story about Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Tagpangi. You can talk about the good things in Tagpangi or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tagpangi. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tagpangi? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tagpangi. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tagpangi? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tagpangi? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tagpangi.
- Philippine spikers give Sweden a scare
- Monday, November 30, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - For a while in the second set yesterday, Daika Gendrauli and Jane Diaz of Philippines Team B appeared to have stunned Sweden’s Karin Lundqvist and Anne-Lie Rinisland in the opening day of the Spike for Peace indoor beach volley tournament at Philsports Arena.
- The Filipina pair, after dropping the opening set, 21-13, raced to a 9-2 lead in the second, giving the fans rooting for them a lot to cheer about ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PH nears deal with European free trade group
- Monday, November 30, 2015 12:33 am
- THE PHILIPPINES and the European Free Trade Association (Efta) have substantially moved forward negotiations on a free trade agreement following the fourth round of talks last week.
- “The meetings were held in a positive and efficient atmosphere and substantial progress was achieved in all areas,” the Efta said ........ Full Story»
- Top French companies keen on investing in PHL BPO sector
- Sunday, November 29, 2015
- PARIS, France — Top French companies are reportedly keen on investing in the Philippines’ business process outsourcing (BPO) sector due to the country’s impressive economic growth and stable fiscal condition.
- Philippine Ambassador to France Ma. Theresa Lazaro said that 13 chief executive officers (CEOs) from the top blue chip French companies are interested in tapping Filipino talents for their BPO branches ........ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City?
We want to give the people of Tagpangi the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tagpangi is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tagpangi participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tagpangi.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tagpangi.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tagpangi, Cagayan de Oro City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Misamis Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tagpangi Cagayan de Oro City Misamis Oriental Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.