Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Barangays of Kabankalan City, in the Negros Occidental Province within Region 6 in the Republic of The Philippines
Bantayan • Barangay 1 • Barangay 2 • Barangay 3 • Barangay 4 • Barangay 5 • Barangay 6 • Barangay 7 • Barangay 8 • Barangay 9 • Binicuil • Camansi • Camingawan • Camugao • Carol-an • Daan Banua • Hilamonan • Inapoy • Linao • Locotan • Magballo • Oringao • Orong • Pinaguinpinan • Salong • Tabugon • Tagoc • Tagukon • Talubangi • Tampalon • Tan-Awan • Tapi
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Tagukon Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Kabankalan City|
Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental
Tagukon Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Tagukon is one of the Barangays of Kabankalan City.
- Kabankalan City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tagukon
People of Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Tagukon
Elected Government Officials of Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Tagukon Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Fernando, Angel Jalapa
- Barangay Kagawad :> Acabo, Pinky Barasbaras
- Barangay Kagawad :> Lumanog, Virgilio Saura
- Barangay Kagawad :> Garzon, Jay Jaboneta
- Barangay Kagawad :> Carbajosa, Elmo Digit
- Barangay Kagawad :> Meleloa, Raymundo Regalia
- Barangay Kagawad :> Cañete, Steve Cogonon
- Barangay Kagawad :> Cardiente, Marlun Sodusta
- Elected Tagukon Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagukon, Barangay Chairman, Raymudo R Meleloa
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagukon, Kagawad 1, Reynaldo R Meleloa
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagukon, Kagawad 2, Samson N Malacapay
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagukon, Kagawad 3, Allen P Monteseven
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagukon, Kagawad 4, Abeto M Garzon
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagukon, Kagawad 5, Peter Anthony T Vergara
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagukon, Kagawad 6, Pinky B Acabo
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagukon, Kagawad 7, Angel J Fernando
- Negros Occidental, Kabankalan City, Tagukon, SK Chairman, Stefanie Krezyl O Meleloa
Businesses in Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tagukon.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Tagukon
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tagukon, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Tagukon
Economy of Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tagukon, Kabankalan City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tagukon, Kabankalan City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tagukon, Kabankalan City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tagukon. This will help boost the local economy of Tagukon. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tagukon landmarks here.
- Places to see in Tagukon:
Fiestas and Traditions of Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tagukon
Your Story about Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Tagukon. You can talk about the good things in Tagukon or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tagukon. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tagukon? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tagukon. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tagukon? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tagukon? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tagukon.
- Servania, Aldeguer, Nietes win awards
- Thursday, October 30, 2014 12:01 am
- WORLD Boxing Organization light flyweight champion Donnie “Ahas” Nietes, who is deep in training for his title defense against Mexico’s Carlos Velarde at the Waterfront Hotel and Casino in Cebu on Nov. 15, has received a Special Recognition Award for his exploits in the ring.
- Promising, undefeated super bantamweight Genesis “Azukal” Servania was also recognized at the WBO Convention in Las Vegas as the WBO Intercontinental Fighter of the Year .............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- PH is still Asia’s top performer in closing gender gap
- Thursday, October 30, 2014
- MANILA, Oct. 30 -- The Philippines maintains its position as the Asia’s best performing country in closing gender disparity, according to the Global Gender Gap 2014 report of the World Economic Forum (WEF).
- Although short with just 0.02 points from last year’s standing, the country garnered 0.781 points, making us yet again the only country in Asia and the Pacific that has fully closed the gender gap in both education and health ........................ Full Story»
- Philippines moves up 13 notches in Ease of Doing Business
- Wednesday, October 29, 2014 4:09 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines moved up by 13 notches in its ranking in the Ease of Doing Business Report 2015 released by the World Bank and International Finance Corporation on Wednesday.
- From being ranked 108th last year, the country rose to the 95th spot out of 189 economies ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Tagukon, Kabankalan City?
We want to give the people of Tagukon the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tagukon is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tagukon participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tagukon.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tagukon.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tagukon, Kabankalan City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tagukon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.