Tamurong Segundo, Candon City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Allangigan Primero •
Allangigan Segundo •
Bagani Camposanto •
Bagani Gabor •
Bagani Tocgo •
Bagani Ubbog •
Langlangca Primero •
Langlangca Segundo •
Parioc Primero •
Parioc Segundo •
Patpata Primero •
Patpata Segundo •
Salvador Primero •
Salvador Segundo •
San Agustin •
San Andres •
San Antonio •
San Isidro •
San Jose •
San Juan •
San Nicolas •
San Pedro •
Santo Tomas •
Tamurong Primero •
Tamurong Segundo •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage. Anybody can help update the barangay pages in three ways: (1) by registering as a user, (2) by sending the contribution via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, (3) by sending the story or pictures via .
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Candon City|
Candon City Map Locator
Map of Ilocos Sur Province in the Island of Luzon
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Tamurong Segundo, Candon City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Tamurong Segundo is located ....
History of Tamurong Segundo, Candon City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tamurong Segundo
People of Tamurong Segundo, Candon City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Tamurong Segundo
Local Government Unit LGU of Tamurong Segundo, Candon City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Tamurong Segundo for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Gacula, Ruben Gacoscos
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Terceño, Elma Cortez
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Cortez, Rommel Adviento
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Pascua, Jeobe Cortez
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Limos, Orlando Naungayan
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Sabado, Eugenio Jr. Valois
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Leaño, Josefina Galope
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Raiz, Stepenson Cortez
- Elected Officers of Tamurong Segundo for the term of 2010-2013
- Ilocos Sur, City Of Candon, Tamurong Segundo, PUNONG BARANGAY CHAIRMAN/CAPTAIN, Ruben G Gacula
- Ilocos Sur, City Of Candon, Tamurong Segundo, KAGAWAD 1, Elma C Terceno
- Ilocos Sur, City Of Candon, Tamurong Segundo, KAGAWAD 2, Esmeralda G Gamilde
- Ilocos Sur, City Of Candon, Tamurong Segundo, KAGAWAD 3, Eugenio V Sabalo Jr
- Ilocos Sur, City Of Candon, Tamurong Segundo, KAGAWAD 4, Genevieve G Razo
- Ilocos Sur, City Of Candon, Tamurong Segundo, KAGAWAD 5, Rogel P Galope
- Ilocos Sur, City Of Candon, Tamurong Segundo, KAGAWAD 6, Jeobe C Pascua
- Ilocos Sur, City Of Candon, Tamurong Segundo, KAGAWAD 7, Arnel P Gacula
- Ilocos Sur, City Of Candon, Tamurong Segundo, SK CHAIRMAN, Remel Kevin P Pascua
Businesses in Tamurong Segundo, Candon City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tamurong Segundo, Candon City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Tamurong Segundo, Candon City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
The schools in Tamurong Segundo
Economy of Tamurong Segundo, Candon City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tamurong Segundo, Candon City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tamurong Segundo, Candon City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tamurong Segundo, Candon City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tamurong Segundo, Candon City. Where does the energy source of this Candon City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tamurong Segundo, Candon City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tamurong Segundo in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Tamurong Segundo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tamurong Segundo landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Tamurong Segundo, Candon City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tamurong Segundo
Your Story about Tamurong Segundo, Candon City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Tamurong Segundo. You can talk about the good things in Tamurong Segundo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tamurong Segundo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Candon City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Tamurong Segundo
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Tamurong Segundo, Candon City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.