Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Barangays of Bacolod City, in the Negros Occidental Province, Philippines
Alangilan | Alijis | Banago | Barangay 1 (Pob.) | Barangay 2 (Pob.) | Barangay 3 (Pob.) | Barangay 4 (Pob.) | Barangay 5 (Pob.) | Barangay 6 (Pob.) | Barangay 7 (Pob.) | Barangay 8 (Pob.) | Barangay 9 (Pob.) | Barangay 10 (Pob.) | Barangay 11 (Pob.) | Barangay 12 (Pob.) | Barangay 13 (Pob.) | Barangay 14 (Pob.) | Barangay 15 (Pob.) | Barangay 16 (Pob.) | Barangay 17 (Pob.) | Barangay 18 (Pob.) | Barangay 19 (Pob.) | Barangay 20 (Pob.) | Barangay 21 (Pob.) | Barangay 22 (Pob.) | Barangay 23 (Pob.) | Barangay 24 (Pob.) | Barangay 25 (Pob.) | Barangay 26 (Pob.) | Barangay 27 (Pob.) | Barangay 28 (Pob.) | Barangay 29 (Pob.) | Barangay 30 (Pob.) | Barangay 31 (Pob.) | Barangay 32 (Pob.) | Barangay 33 (Pob.) | Barangay 34 (Pob.) | Barangay 35 (Pob.) | Barangay 36 (Pob.) | Barangay 37 (Pob.) | Barangay 38 (Pob.) | Barangay 39 (Pob.) | Barangay 40 (Pob.) | Barangay 41 (Pob.) | Bata | Cabug | Estefania | Felisa | Granada | Handumanan | Mandalagan | Mansilingan | Montevista | Pahanocoy | Punta-taytay | Singcang-Airport | Sum-ag | Taculing | Tangub | Villamonte | Vista Alegre
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with informaton updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Tangub Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Bacolod City|
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Tangub Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Tangub is one of the Barangays of Bacolod City.
- Bacolod City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Western Visayas island of Negros and within Region VI.
History of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tangub
People of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Tangub
Elected Government Officials of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Tangub Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tangub.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Tangub
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tangub, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Tangub
Economy of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tangub, Bacolod City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tangub, Bacolod City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tangub, Bacolod City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tangub. This will help boost the local economy of Tangub. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tangub landmarks here.
- Places to see in Tangub:
Fiestas and Traditions of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tangub
Your Story about Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Tangub. You can talk about the good things in Tangub or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tangub. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tangub? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tangub. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tangub? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tangub? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tangub.
- Sacha takes pole in Asian karting
- Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:00 am
- CARMONA, Cavite, Philippines – Filling in the void left by top Filipino karters VJ Suba and the Rivera brothers Milo and Estefano, the Philippines dominated the qualifying heats behind lady karter Sacha Feliciano who claimed the No. 1 spot on the grid for today’s pre-final heat of the 2013 Asian Karting Open Championships at the Carmona Racetrack.
- After a fourth place finish in the first qualifying heat, Feliciano bounced back, so determined to rule the last two qualifying heats to capture the pole position in the premier Formula 125 Open Seniors class..........Full Story »
News and Events
- OFW tourist arrivals rise 4.2% in 2012
- Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - More workers returning home from abroad are spending time touring around the country, the Department of Tourism (DOT) said.
- The number of overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) registered as tourists increased 4.2 percent in 2012, data from the DOT showed..........Full Story
- Gov’t works on branding for Phl food products
- Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The government plans to launch this year a branding for Philippine food products for export, as it seeks to actively promote local goods overseas, a trade official said.
- “We want to create a Philippine brand (to be used) for packaging (of products) this year,” Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) executive director Rosario Virginia Gaetos told reporters at the sidelines of the 9th International Food Exhibition Philippines..........Full Story
Why Z-Wiki Tangub, Bacolod City?
We want to give the people of Tangub the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tangub is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tangub participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tangub.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tangub.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tangub, Bacolod City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bacolod City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]