Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Barangays of Bacolod City, in the Negros Occidental Province within Region VI in the Republic of The Philippines
Alangilan | Alijis | Banago | Barangay 1 (Pob.) | Barangay 2 (Pob.) | Barangay 3 (Pob.) | Barangay 4 (Pob.) | Barangay 5 (Pob.) | Barangay 6 (Pob.) | Barangay 7 (Pob.) | Barangay 8 (Pob.) | Barangay 9 (Pob.) | Barangay 10 (Pob.) | Barangay 11 (Pob.) | Barangay 12 (Pob.) | Barangay 13 (Pob.) | Barangay 14 (Pob.) | Barangay 15 (Pob.) | Barangay 16 (Pob.) | Barangay 17 (Pob.) | Barangay 18 (Pob.) | Barangay 19 (Pob.) | Barangay 20 (Pob.) | Barangay 21 (Pob.) | Barangay 22 (Pob.) | Barangay 23 (Pob.) | Barangay 24 (Pob.) | Barangay 25 (Pob.) | Barangay 26 (Pob.) | Barangay 27 (Pob.) | Barangay 28 (Pob.) | Barangay 29 (Pob.) | Barangay 30 (Pob.) | Barangay 31 (Pob.) | Barangay 32 (Pob.) | Barangay 33 (Pob.) | Barangay 34 (Pob.) | Barangay 35 (Pob.) | Barangay 36 (Pob.) | Barangay 37 (Pob.) | Barangay 38 (Pob.) | Barangay 39 (Pob.) | Barangay 40 (Pob.) | Barangay 41 (Pob.) | Bata | Cabug | Estefania | Felisa | Granada | Handumanan | Mandalagan | Mansilingan | Montevista | Pahanocoy | Punta-taytay | Singcang-Airport | Sum-ag | Taculing | Tangub | Villamonte | Vista Alegre
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Tangub Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Bacolod City|
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Tangub Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Tangub is one of the Barangays of Bacolod City.
- Bacolod City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Western Visayas island of Negros and within Region VI.
History of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tangub
People of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Tangub
Elected Government Officials of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Tangub Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay: Villarosa, Noli Benson
- Barangay Kagawad: Pendon, Jose Ray Franco
- Barangay Kagawad: Barrientos, Rodolfo Niño Atienza
- Barangay Kagawad: Plomantes, Jose, Jr. Cadenas
- Barangay Kagawad: Montaño, Jose Cudo
- Barangay Kagawad: Montaño, Rodolfo, Sr. Magallanes
- Barangay Kagawad: Juguan, Jose, Jr. Andrade
- Barangay Kagawad: Amadeo, Dindo Santander
- Elected Tangub Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bacolod City, Tangub, Barangay Chairman, Carlos C Montaño
- Bacolod City, Tangub, Kagawad 1, Jose Ray F Pendon
- Bacolod City, Tangub, Kagawad 2, Jose C Montaño
- Bacolod City, Tangub, Kagawad 3, Luz V Atienza
- Bacolod City, Tangub, Kagawad 4, Angelito S Abellar
- Bacolod City, Tangub, Kagawad 5, Philip M Villasis
- Bacolod City, Tangub, Kagawad 6, Edilberto M Uy
- Bacolod City, Tangub, Kagawad 7, Sisenando M Sison
- Bacolod City, Tangub, SK Chairman, Joanne D Arbis
Businesses in Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tangub.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Tangub
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tangub, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Tangub
Economy of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tangub, Bacolod City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tangub, Bacolod City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tangub, Bacolod City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tangub. This will help boost the local economy of Tangub. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tangub landmarks here.
- Places to see in Tangub:
Fiestas and Traditions of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tangub
Your Story about Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Tangub. You can talk about the good things in Tangub or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tangub. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tangub? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tangub. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tangub? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tangub? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tangub.
- Blu Boys 2nd in Asian softball
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Blu Boys settled for second place in the 14th Asian Men’s Softball Championship after dropping a 0-5 setback to perennial champ Japan in yesterday’s grand finals at Kallang Softball Diamond Stadium in Singapore.
- The Blu Boys couldn’t get things going against the powerhouse Japanese, who completed an unbeaten run to their seventh straight Asian crown in the world championship-qualifying tourney featuring six nations. ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Current account surplus climbs 15% to $3 B in Q3
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s current account surplus climbed 15 percent in the third quarter as the rise in exports outpaced the increase in imports, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas reported.
- The surplus summed up to $3.037 billion in July to September, higher than the $2.647 billion recorded in the same period last year. The level is equivalent to 4.4 percent of the country’s gross domestic product ......................... Full Story»
- Phl stocks surge on Wall St rally
- Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Another overnight Wall Street rally behind the US Federal Reserve’s pledge to be patient in hiking rates catapulted the local benchmark index into the positive territory for the second consecutive session yesterday.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) climbed 1.37 percent or 96.35 points to close at 7,125.63 while the broader All Shares index grew 1.09 percent or 45.25 points at 4,195.81 ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Tangub, Bacolod City?
We want to give the people of Tangub the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tangub is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tangub participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tangub.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tangub.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tangub, Bacolod City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bacolod City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tangub, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.