Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Barangays of La Trinidad in the Benguet province of the Philippines
Alapang • Alno • Ambiong • Bahong • Balili • Beckel • Betag • Bineng • Cruz • Lubas • Pico • Poblacion • Puguis • Shilan • Tawang • Wangal
Tawang Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of La Trinidad, Benguet|
La Trinidad, Benguet
Tawang Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
- Tawang is one of the Barangays of La Trinidad.
- La Trinidad is in the Province of Benguet
- Benguet is in the island of Luzon and within Region XIV-Cordillera Administrative Region – Northern Luzon
History of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tawang
People of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Total Population of Tawang
Elected Government Officials of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
- Elected Tawang Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Mario B. Angiwan
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Joseph A. Aliado
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Annaliza P. Bacasen
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Julius C. Tiyap
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Dickson A. Mabini
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Brenda B. Waytan
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Franklin V. Pagnas
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Denver D. Gomeyac
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: Mary T. Bas-Ilan
Businesses in Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tawang, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
The schools in Tawang
Economy of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tawang, La Trinidad you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tawang, La Trinidad, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tawang, La Trinidad. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tawang. This will help boost the local economy of Tawang. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tawang landmarks here.
- Places to see in Tawang:
Fiestas and Traditions of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tawang
Your Story about Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Tell your story about Tawang. You can talk about the good things in Tawang or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tawang. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tawang? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tawang. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tawang? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tawang? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tawang.
- Three vie for PSA Athlete of Year award
- Monday, December 22, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The best and the brightest in 2014 – led by the Athlete of the Year – will hog the limelight anew when the Philippine Sportswriters Association (PSA) holds its Annual Awards Night on Feb. 16 next year.
- Three athletes in different sports make up the short list of candidates for the highest honors in the annual awards presented by Milo. They are Daniel Caluag of cycling, Donnie Nietes of professional boxing and Gabriel Moreno of archery ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Christmas: It’s really more fun in the Philippines
- Monday, December 22, 2014 6:50 pm
- Even with all the modern conveniences and latest technological advances available today, tradition still plays a large role in Philippine popular culture. Aside from the everyday values being practiced in the regular Filipino household, these traditions are even more evident when it comes to special events such as the Holy Week and the Yuletide season. Western concepts such as gift-giving and Santa Claus have been incorporated into the festivities, but these are modified and given a Filipino twist to help make this season truly extraordinary.
- Filipinos abroad lament the lack of Christmas spirit in their current locations. This springs from the fact that while most other nationalities pause from their busy lives for their eggnogs and whatnot usually only on the day itself, the season in the Philippines officially starts as soon as the –ber months arrive. As early as September, carols start playing on the radio and through mall loudspeakers to remind everyone that Christmas is set to roll around again. There is much to be excited about, as Christmas is indeed more fun in the Philippines. Here are some of the lovely practices handed down through generations that are alive and well in this wonderful country ......................... Full Story»
- Current account surplus climbs 15% to $3 B in Q3
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s current account surplus climbed 15 percent in the third quarter as the rise in exports outpaced the increase in imports, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas reported.
- The surplus summed up to $3.037 billion in July to September, higher than the $2.647 billion recorded in the same period last year. The level is equivalent to 4.4 percent of the country’s gross domestic product ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Tawang, La Trinidad?
We want to give the people of Tawang the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tawang is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tawang participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tawang.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tawang.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tawang, La Trinidad Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:La Trinidad, Benguet, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Benguet, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines]]