Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Barangays of La Trinidad in the Benguet province of the Philippines
Alapang • Alno • Ambiong • Bahong • Balili • Beckel • Betag • Bineng • Cruz • Lubas • Pico • Poblacion • Puguis • Shilan • Tawang • Wangal
Tawang Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of La Trinidad, Benguet|
La Trinidad, Benguet
Tawang Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
- Tawang is one of the Barangays of La Trinidad.
- La Trinidad is in the Province of Benguet
- Benguet is in the island of Luzon and within Region XIV-Cordillera Administrative Region – Northern Luzon
History of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tawang
People of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Total Population of Tawang
Elected Government Officials of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
- Elected Tawang Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Mario B. Angiwan
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Joseph A. Aliado
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Annaliza P. Bacasen
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Julius C. Tiyap
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Dickson A. Mabini
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Brenda B. Waytan
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Franklin V. Pagnas
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Denver D. Gomeyac
- BENGUET, LA TRINIDAD (CAPITAL), TAWANG: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: Mary T. Bas-Ilan
Businesses in Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tawang.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Tawang. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in Tawang
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tawang, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
The schools in Tawang
Economy of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tawang, La Trinidad you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tawang, La Trinidad, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tawang, La Trinidad. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tawang. This will help boost the local economy of Tawang. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tawang landmarks here.
- Places to see in Tawang:
Fiestas and Traditions of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tawang
Your Story about Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Tell your story about Tawang. You can talk about the good things in Tawang or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tawang. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tawang? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tawang. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tawang? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tawang? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tawang.
- Parantac caps wushu 3-gold haul
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:00 am
- NAY PYI TAW – Daniel Parantac of the famed Apo Lakay team of Baguio claimed the third and last gold of the vaunted wushu team, providing the impetus for what could be a fight to the last man standing in the bloody wars of the martial arts as the 27th Southeast Asian Games fires off in formal opening rites at the vast Wunnam Theikdi main stadium today.
- Parantac, silver medalist in the duilian in partnership with John Keithly Chan and Norlene Ardee Catolico, won the two-in-one event with scores of 9.68 in the taijian (double-edged sword) and 9.70 in the taijiquan (slow, relaxed movements with powerful thrusts)...............Full Story»
News and Events
- P239-M in housing aid for Yolanda Victims released
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- MANILA, Dec. 11 -- Department of Budget and Management (DBM) Secretary Florencio “Butch” Abad has released P238.6 million to the National Housing Authority (NHA) to support the Housing Materials Assistance (HOMA) to victims of Typhoon Yolanda under the agency’s Emergency Housing Assistance for Calamity Victims Program (EHACVP).
- The release—sourced from Budgetary Support to Government Corporations under the 2013 National Budget—is part of a larger P350-million rollout for the EHACVP, a nationwide program designed to respond to the permanent housing needs of low- and marginal-income families and informal settlers affected by calamities, including typhoons, landslides, earthquakes, and fires, DBM said in a statement.........Full Story»
- Exports up by 14%
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:39 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - The country's merchandise exports expanded to 14 percent or $5.026 billion in October 2013 from the 6.1 percent or $4.410 billion recorded the previous year, the National Statistics Office (NSO) reported on Tuesday.
- "The positive growth was mainly brought by the increase of nine major commodities out of the top ten commodities for the month and these are: chemicals; machinery and transport Equipment; Other Mineral Products; Cathodes & Sections of Cathodes, of Refined Sugar; Other Manufactures; Articles of Apparel and Clothing Accessories; Ignition Wiring Set and Other Wiring Sets Used in Vehicles, Aircrafts and Ships; Other Electronics; Woodcrafts and Furniture; Electronic Products; and Metal Components," NSO noted.........Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Tawang, La Trinidad?
We want to give the people of Tawang the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tawang is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tawang participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tawang.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tawang.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tawang, La Trinidad Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:La Trinidad, Benguet, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Benguet, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines]]