Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Barangays of San Fernando City, in the Pampanga Province, Philippines
Alasas | Baliti | Bulaon | Calulut | Dela Paz Norte | Dela Paz Sur | Del Carmen | Del Pilar | Del Rosario | Dolores | Juliana | Lara | Lourdes | Magliman | Maimpis | Malino | Malpitic | Pandaras | Panipuan | Pulung Bulu | Quebiauan | Saguin | San Agustin | San Felipe | San Isidro | San Jose | San Juan | San Nicolas | San Pedro | Santa Lucia | Santa Teresita | Santo Niño | Santo Rosario | Sindalan | Telabastagan
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Fernando City, Pampanga|
Telabastagan Barangay Seal Picture
Telabastagan Barangay Hall
Holy Angel Village Phase II Telabastagan, San Fernando
Location of Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Telabastagan is one of the Barangays of San Fernando City.
- San Fernando City is in the province of Pampanga
- Pampanga is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Telabastagan
People of Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Total Population of Telabastagan
Elected Government Officials of Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Elected Telabastagan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Telabastagan, Barangay Chairman, Remigio V De Jesus
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Telabastagan, Kagawad 1, Rodolfo C David
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Telabastagan, Kagawad 2, Elmer D Manguerra
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Telabastagan, Kagawad 3, Ronaldo P Lacson
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Telabastagan, Kagawad 4, Angelito L Lazatin
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Telabastagan, Kagawad 5, Ismael F Villanueva
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Telabastagan, Kagawad 6, Geronimo V Enriquez
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Telabastagan, Kagawad 7, Narciso G Quito Jr
- Pampanga, City Of San Fernando (Capital), Telabastagan, SK Chairman, Sydney N De Jesus
Businesses in Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Telabastagan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Telabastagan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Telabastagan, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
The schools in Telabastagan
Economy of Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Telabastagan, San Fernando you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Telabastagan, San Fernando, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Telabastagan, San Fernando. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Telabastagan. This will help boost the local economy of Telabastagan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Telabastagan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Telabastagan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Fiesta date of Telabastagan
Your Story about Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Tell your story about Telabastagan. You can talk about the good things in Telabastagan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Telabastagan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Telabastagan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Telabastagan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Telabastagan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Telabastagan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Telabastagan.
- Milo run about building champs’ lives
- Monday, July 28, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Milo Marathon, now on its 38th year, prides itself as the country’s biggest, longest-running and most prestigious footrace.
- It carries the slogan, “Helping Build Champions.”
- Well, there’s more to the Milo Marathon than just building champions because winners can attest to the fact that it’s here to help build lives ............................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Aquino: The Filipino is worth living for
- Monday, July 28, 2014 5:52 pm
- MANILA, Philippines – President Benigno Aquino III held back tears as he assured the nation that he has remained true to the legacy of his parents –the late Senator Benigno Aquino Jr. and former president Corazon Aquino.
- During his fifth State of the Nation (Sona) address on Monday, Aquino quoted his father’s famous line: “The Filipino is worth dying for.” ........................ Full Story»
- ASEAN lauds Philippines for early warning on 'Glenda'
- Sunday, July 27, 2014
- MANILA, July 27 -- Malacanang said the government will continue to prioritize uplifting the lives of the people following the release of UN Development Report that assesses income, education and life expectancy of the nation.
- "When it comes to that, it’s really in continuing to invest in human capital," Deputy presidential spokesperson Abigail Valte said in an interview on Saturday over dzRB Radyo ng Bayan ........................ Full Story»
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Telabastagan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Telabastagan, San Fernando Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:San Fernando City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pampanga, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines]]
- Epi- Deans Car ServiceCenter Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga.jpg
Epi- Deans Car Service Center Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga.
Why Z-Wiki Telabastagan, San Fernando?
We want to give the people of Telabastagan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Telabastagan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Telabastagan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Telabastagan.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.