Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Barangays of Pulilan in the Bulacan Province within Region III in the Republic of The Philippines
Balatong A • Balatong B • Cutcot • Dampol I • Dampol II-A • Dampol II-B • Dulong Malabon • Inaon • Longos • Lumbac • Paltao • Penabatan • Poblacion • Santa Peregrina • Santo Cristo • Taal • Tabon • Tibag • Tinejero
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Tibag Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pulilan, Bulacan Province|
Map location of Pulilan Bulacan
Tibag Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- Tibag is one of the Barangays of Pulilan.
- Pulilan is in the Province of Bulacan
- Bulacan is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tibag
People of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Total Population of Tibag
Elected Government Officials of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- Elected Barangay Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Elected Tibag Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Barangay Chairman, Restituto T. Esguerra
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Kagawad 1, Renz Bryan C. Esguerra
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Kagawad 2, Leonardo Echevarria
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Kagawad 3, Philip Catapia
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Kagawad 4, Mateo Banag
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Kagawad 5, Flordeliza Buquid
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Kagawad 6, Venerando Esguerra
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Kagawad 7, Mario Reyes
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, SK Chairman, Juene Adrianne Buquid
Businesses in Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tibag.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Tibag
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tibag, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
The schools in Tibag
Economy of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tibag, Pulilan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tibag, Pulilan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tibag, Pulilan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tibag. This will help boost the local economy of Tibag. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tibag landmarks here.
- Places to see in Tibag:
Fiestas and Traditions of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tibag
Your Story about Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Tell your story about Tibag. You can talk about the good things in Tibag or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tibag. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tibag? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tibag. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tibag? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tibag? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tibag.
- Gagalac wins 2 Head crowns
- Saturday, May 23, 2015 12:01 am
- NOLAN Gagalac won two boys’ singles titles to lead all winners in the 11th leg of Globe 17th HEAD Graphene XT Junior Tennis Satellite Circuit recently at the Naga City Tennis Club in Naga, Bicol.
- Gagalac captured the boys’ 18- and 16-under division crowns after crushing Joseph Basa, 6-1, 6-4, and Kurt Molina, 3-6, 7-5, 10-5, respectively, in the finals of the competition sanctioned by the Philippine Tennis Association ................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Moody’s says PH economy grew 7.3% in 1st quarter
- Saturday, May 23, 2015 4:11 pm
- The Philippine economy grew by 7.3 percent in the first quarter of the year, according to Moody’s Analytics.
- Jumping the gun on the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA), Moody’s Analytics confirmed the continued growth of the economy under the Aquino administration in a report posted on ABS-CBN’s online portal on Friday ......................... Full Story»
- PH pushes green growth at APEC 2015
- Friday, May 22, 2015 9:32 pm
- BORACAY, Aklan: The Philippines reiterated its full commitment to make green growth a reality by creating a climate conducive for trade and investments in the environmental goods and services (EGS) sector during the 2nd Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Public-Private Partnership Dialogue on Environmental Goods and Services (PPEGS) held in Boracay, Aklan.
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Undersecretary Adrian Cristobal Jr. said that the Philippines is amplifying efforts to promote trade and investment in the environmental goods and services sector to support green growth, build sustainable and resilient communities and businesses, and advance efforts to address climate change in the Asia-Pacific region ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Tibag, Pulilan?
We want to give the people of Tibag the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tibag is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tibag participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tibag.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tibag.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tibag, Pulilan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines]]