Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Barangays of Pulilan in the Bulacan Province within Region III in the Republic of The Philippines
Balatong A • Balatong B • Cutcot • Dampol I • Dampol II-A • Dampol II-B • Dulong Malabon • Inaon • Longos • Lumbac • Paltao • Penabatan • Poblacion • Santa Peregrina • Santo Cristo • Taal • Tabon • Tibag • Tinejero
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Tibag Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pulilan, Bulacan Province|
Map location of Pulilan Bulacan
Tibag Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- Tibag is one of the Barangays of Pulilan.
- Pulilan is in the Province of Bulacan
- Bulacan is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tibag
People of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Total Population of Tibag
Elected Government Officials of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- Elected Tibag Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Barangay Chairman, Restituto T. Esguerra
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Kagawad 1, Renz Bryan C. Esguerra
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Kagawad 2, Leonardo Echevarria
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Kagawad 3, Philip Catapia
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Kagawad 4, Mateo Banag
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Kagawad 5, Flordeliza Buquid
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Kagawad 6, Venerando Esguerra
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, Kagawad 7, Mario Reyes
- Bulacan, Pulilan, Tibag, SK Chairman, Juene Adrianne Buquid
Businesses in Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tibag.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Tibag
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tibag, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
The schools in Tibag
Economy of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tibag, Pulilan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tibag, Pulilan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tibag, Pulilan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tibag. This will help boost the local economy of Tibag. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tibag landmarks here.
- Places to see in Tibag:
Fiestas and Traditions of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tibag
Your Story about Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Tell your story about Tibag. You can talk about the good things in Tibag or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tibag. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tibag? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tibag. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tibag? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tibag? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tibag.
- Team Phl snares 3 more golds: Rider, relay team, lady jin triumph
- Friday, December 20, 2013 12:00 am
- NAY PYI TAW – With one explosion of speed, Archand Christian Bagsit chased the Thai anchor man, overhauled a two-meter lead and stormed home to a golden finish in the 4x400 meter relay team ending athletic competitions in the 27th Southeast Asian Games yesterday at the Wunnum Theikdi National Sports Complex.
- Bagsit, who earlier ruled the 3,000m steeplechase, was two strides behind when he took the stick from third runner Julius Nierras but he soon caught up with the Thai runner in the final bend...............Full Story»
News and Events
- Malacanang welcomes World Bank’s report on improved business regulation in the Philippines
- Friday, December 20, 2013
- MANILA, Dec 20 -- The Palace welcomed a World Bank report showing the Philippines posting improved business regulations besting other economies around the world.
- “We welcome the report of the World Bank’s International Finance Corp., that showed the Philippines recording the biggest improvement in business regulations jumping 30 notches to 108th from 138th among 189 economies across the globe,” Communications Secretary Herminio “Sonny” Coloma Jr. said in a statement on Thursday.........Full Story»
- PSEi climbs back to 6,000 after US Fed Reserve’s modest stimulus tapering
- Thursday, December 19, 2013 11:12 am
- MANILA, Philippines—The local stock barometer rallied back to the 6,000 level on Thursday after the US Federal Reserve unveiled a modest – and widely anticipated – tapering of its monetary stimulus that has buoyed emerging market assets.
- As of 9:50 a.m., the main-share Philippine Stock Exchange has gained 87.57 points or 1.47 percent to reach 6,049.12, tracking an upbeat overnight trading in Wall Street.........Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Tibag, Pulilan?
We want to give the people of Tibag the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tibag is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tibag participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tibag.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tibag.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tibag, Pulilan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tibag, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines]]