Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
Barangays of Roxas City, in the Capiz Province within Region 6 in the Republic of The Philippines
Adlawan • Bago • Balijuagan • Banica • Barra • Bato • Baybay • Bolo • Cabugao • Cagay • Cogon • Culajao • Culasi • Dayao • Dinginan • Dumolog • Gabu-an • Inzo Arnaldo Village • Jumaguicjic • Lanot • Lawa-an • Libas • Liong • Loctugan • Lonoy • Milibili • Mongpong • Olotayan • Poblacion I • Poblacion II • Poblacion III • Poblacion IV • Poblacion V • Poblacion VI • Poblacion VII • Poblacion VIII • Poblacion IX • Poblacion X • Poblacion XI • Punta Cogon • Punta Tabuc • San Jose • Sibaguan • Talon • Tanque • Tanza • Tiza
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Roxas City, Capiz|
Roxas City within Capiz
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Please Upload Picture
Location of Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
BARANGAY PROFILE of Brgy. Tiza, Roxas City
Barangay Tiza is one of the 47 barangays of Roxas City, located along the periphery of the 11 barangays (Brgy.1-11)which are considered urbanizes barangay of the city.
Barangay Tiza is transverse at its center by the National Road starting from Fuentes drive going to brgy. Milibili, Bato, Bago, and loctugan (to the south and Brgy.Banica (to the North) and transverse also by several housing subdivisions, roads and city streets.
NORTH: Barangay IX SOUTH: Barangay Lawaan and Milibili EAST: Barangay Milibili WEST: Barangay XI and Lawaan
Barangay Tiza’s predominant terrain is 75%plain, 35% hill and 20% mountain ranges.
|LIST OF SITIOS IN THE BARANGAY|
|ATIENZA||ST. JOSEPH VILLAGE|
|SAN MIGUEL VILLAGE||BANGKILING STREET|
|TUMANON COMPOUND||MALIPAYON VILLAGE|
|SAN JOSE VILLAGE||PIPELINE (NHA)|
History of Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
According to the folklores and natives of the barangay, Barangay Tiza got its name from a stone called “tiza’. This tiza is used for haiuse roofing. Before the Brgy. Tiza is a place that is rich source of tiza stone. According to them also it is commonly found at the Hemingway area located at Capiz State University Campus but the stone source weaken for a long time and then there was no tiza stone was found anymore.
But according to other natives, there is also another story of the history of Brgy. Tiza. Based on them, there was a place that I surrounded by a fruit trees called “tiza fruit”.
After how many years had passed the Barangay Tiza was developed nd many transformation had aroused through the joined forces and unity of the community and community leaders of the past until the present point. There are lots of infrastructure and institution had been established, also some areas of the barangay had been developed into subdivisions. Lastly all the barangay owned facilities had been improved.
People of Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
Total Population of Tiza
- DEMOGRAPHIC PROFILE
- TOTAL POPULATION & HOUSEHOLDS
- 7,366-TOTAL NUMBER OF POPULATION
- 1,463-TOTAL NUMBER OF HOUSEHOLDS
Barangay tiza’s estimated population density is 4 persons/ha. However the figure I expected to change in the next years as the number of families increase.
There is also a remarkable growth in industry and commerce as notably found along the town proper located within the territorial limits of the barangay.
Local Government Unit LGU of Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
- Elected Tiza Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Albaladejo, Alfredo Albances
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Obera, Gigi Matias
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Layno, Elvis Bonete
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Salgado, Jessie Alvarez
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Distor, Maria May Billones
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Artates, Analyn Villanueva
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Bernas, Jeejean Javellana
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Alejaga, Adonis Barriatos
- Elected Tiza Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Barangay Chairman, Alfredo A Albaladejo
- Kagawad 1, John S Heredia
- Kagawad 2, Teddy A Albaladejo
- Kagawad 3, Dax Noel Alovera
- Kagawad 4, Gigi M Obera
- Kagawad 5, Elvis B Layno
- Kagawad 6, Garry O Bernas
- Kagawad 7, Maria May B Distor
- SK Chairman, Jeremiah Obera
- Secretary: El R. Dorado
- Treasurer: Romela A. Julian
Businesses in Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
The rapid growth rate both the population and households also demands increase in employment and services.
A.) Manufacturing Industry
- Laboratories(Drug Testing Laboratories
- Garments and Embroidery
- Engineering works and Machine Shop
B.) Commercial Establishment
- Sari-sari Store
- Motorcycle and Bicycle parts
- Internet Shop
- Beauty Parlor or barber shop
- Bamboo Retailer
- Insurance Companies
- Real Estate
- Emission Testing Center
- Water Refilling Station
- Car Wash Station
- Take a picture of your Business in Tiza. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Real Estate for Sale in Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Tiza, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
- San Lorenzo Ruiz Chapel - Malipayon Village
- Sto. Nino Chapel - Katipunan Village
- Sta. Cruz Chapel - Sitio Calumdum
- San Vicente Chapel - Sitio San Vicente
- San Jose Chapel - San Jose Village
- Fatima of Lourdes Chapel - Graceville
- Sto. Rosario Chapel - Hemingway
Economy of Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tiza, Roxas City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tiza, Roxas City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tiza, Roxas City. Where does the energy source of this Roxas City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tiza in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Tiza. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tiza landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
LIST OF FIESTAS IN THE BARANGAY
- San Lorenzo Ruiz (Malipayon) -Last Saturday of September
- Sto. Nino (Homesite) -Last Saturday of January
- Sta. Cruz (Calumdom) -2nd Saturday of May
- San Vicente -April 14
- San Jose -March 19
- Fatima of Lourdes (Graceville) -******
- Sto. Nino - Sitio Bangkiling - Last Saturday of January
Your Story about Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
Tell your story about Tiza. You can talk about the good things in Tiza or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tiza. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tiza.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tiza, Roxas City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Roxas City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Capiz, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tiza, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.