Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
List of Barangays of Loon, in the Bohol Province within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Agsoso • Badbad Occidental • Badbad Oriental • Bagacay Katipunan • Bagacay Kawayan • Bagacay Saong • Bahi • Basac • Basdacu • Basdio • Biasong • Bongco • Bugho • Cabacongan • Cabadug • Cabug • Calayugan Norte • Calayugan Sur • Cambaquiz • Campatud • Candaigan • Canhangdon Occidental • Canhangdon Oriental • Canigaan • Canmaag • Canmanoc • Cansuagwit • Cansubayon • Cantam-is Bago • Cantam-is Baslay • Cantaongon • Cantumocad • Catagbacan Handig • Catagbacan Norte • Catagbacan Sur • Cogon Norte • Cogon Sur • Cuasi • Genomoan • Lintuan • Looc • Mocpoc Norte • Mocpoc Sur • Moto Norte • Moto Sur • Nagtuang • Napo • Nueva Vida • Panangquilon • Pantudlan • Pig-ot • Pondol • Quinobcoban • Sondol • Song-on • Talisay • Tan-awan • Tangnan • Taytay • Ticugan • Tiwi • Tontonan • Tubodacu • Tubodio • Tubuan • Ubayon • Ubojan
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Tontonan Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Loon, Bohol|
Tontonan Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
- Tontonan is one of the Barangays of Loon.
- Loon is in the Province of Bohol
- Bohol is in the Central Visayan Islands and within Region VII.
History of Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tontonan
People of Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
Total Population of Tontonan
Elected Government Officials of Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
- Elected Tontonan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bohol, Loon, Tontonan, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Artemio A Moria
- Bohol, Loon, Tontonan, Kagawad 1, Randie P. Cadiente
- Bohol, Loon, Tontonan, Kagawad 2, Francisco P. Sartorio
- Bohol, Loon, Tontonan, Kagawad 3, Proceso C. Salinas
- Bohol, Loon, Tontonan, Kagawad 4, Honey Lee L. Moria
- Bohol, Loon, Tontonan, Kagawad 5, Edgardo P. Pergamino
- Bohol, Loon, Tontonan, Kagawad 6, Helen P. Sanguenza
- Bohol, Loon, Tontonan, Kagawad 7, Edfer A Moria
- Bohol, Loon, Tontonan, SK Chairman, Er S. Coquilla
Businesses in Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tontonan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
The schools in Tontonan
Economy of Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tontonan, Loon you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tontonan, Loon, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tontonan, Loon. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tontonan. This will help boost the local economy of Tontonan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tontonan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Tontonan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tontonan
Your Story about Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
Tell your story about Tontonan. You can talk about the good things in Tontonan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tontonan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tontonan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tontonan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tontonan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tontonan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tontonan.
- 13-year-old bags gold in world memory tiff
- Friday, December 19, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Jamyla Lambunao bagged a gold medal in the Random Words event and earned the title of International Master of Memory (IMM) during the 23rd World Memory Championship in Hainan, China last weekend.
- Competing in the Juniors Division for the first time Lambunao, a Grade 8 student of St. Scholastica’s Academy Marikina, successfully recalled 207 words in 15 minutes to give Team Philippines its only gold medal in the tournament ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- PH electronics sector seen growing faster than expected at 7-11% in 2014
- Friday, December 19, 2014 5:30 am
- MANILA, Philippines–Despite lingering congestion at the ports of Manila, the Philippine electronics industry is seen to grow faster than expected this year at about 7 to 11 percent due to rising global demand and the recovery of key markets.
- This growth may, however, slow down to about 5 to 7 percent next year, the Semiconductor and Electronics Industries in the Philippines Inc. (Seipi) reported Thursday ......................... Full Story»
- EU grants Philippines zero tariffs on strategic exports
- Thursday, December 19, 2014 8:00 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - The European Parliament on Thursday night (Manila time) completed the last stage in the process to grant the Philippines GSP+ that will provide duty free entry to the EU for some of the most important Philippine exports.
- The GSP+ preferences cover over 6,200 tariff lines including fruit and foodstuffs, coconut oil, footwear, fish and textiles ......................... Full Story»
- Tontonan, Loon Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tontonan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tontonan, Loon Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Loon, Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tontonan, Loon, Bohol, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Tontonan, Loon?
We want to give the people of Tontonan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tontonan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tontonan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tontonan.