Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
Mahabang Lodlod •
Poblacion 1 •
Poblacion 2 •
Poblacion 3 •
Poblacion 4 •
Poblacion 5 •
Poblacion 6 •
Poblacion 7 •
Poblacion 8 •
Poblacion 9 •
Poblacion 10 •
Poblacion 11 •
Poblacion 12 •
Poblacion 13 •
Poblacion 14 •
Tatlong Maria •
Tierra Alta •
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Tulo Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Taal, Batangas, Philippines|
Taal Batangas Map Locator
Tulo Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
- Tulo is one of the Barangays of Taal.
- Taal is in the Province of Batangas
- Batangas is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tulo
People of Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
Total Population of Tulo
Elected Government Officials of Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
- Elected Tulo Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Batangas, Taal, Tulo, Barangay Captain, Macelo S Barrion
- Batangas, Taal, Tulo, Kagawad 1, Annabella C Daus
- Batangas, Taal, Tulo, Kagawad 2, Renato A Almazan
- Batangas, Taal, Tulo, Kagawad 3, Joseph S Dimailig
- Batangas, Taal, Tulo, Kagawad 4, Ceasar S Velasco
- Batangas, Taal, Tulo, Kagawad 5, Rocky L Maristela
- Batangas, Taal, Tulo, Kagawad 6, Carlito C Capul
- Batangas, Taal, Tulo, Kagawad 7, Zaldy D Del Mundo
- Batangas, Taal, Tulo, SK Chairman, King Kristian M Casanova
Businesses in Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tulo.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Tulo
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Tulo, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
The schools in Tulo
Economy of Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tulo, Taal you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tulo, Taal, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tulo, Taal. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tulo. This will help boost the local economy of Tulo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tulo landmarks here.
- Places to see in Tulo:
Fiestas and Traditions of Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tulo
Your Story about Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Tulo. You can talk about the good things in Tulo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tulo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Tulo? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tulo. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Tulo? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Tulo? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Tulo.
- Milo run about building champs’ lives
- Monday, July 28, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Milo Marathon, now on its 38th year, prides itself as the country’s biggest, longest-running and most prestigious footrace.
- It carries the slogan, “Helping Build Champions.”
- Well, there’s more to the Milo Marathon than just building champions because winners can attest to the fact that it’s here to help build lives ............................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Aquino: The Filipino is worth living for
- Monday, July 28, 2014 5:52 pm
- MANILA, Philippines – President Benigno Aquino III held back tears as he assured the nation that he has remained true to the legacy of his parents –the late Senator Benigno Aquino Jr. and former president Corazon Aquino.
- During his fifth State of the Nation (Sona) address on Monday, Aquino quoted his father’s famous line: “The Filipino is worth dying for.” ........................ Full Story»
- ASEAN lauds Philippines for early warning on 'Glenda'
- Sunday, July 27, 2014
- MANILA, July 27 -- Malacanang said the government will continue to prioritize uplifting the lives of the people following the release of UN Development Report that assesses income, education and life expectancy of the nation.
- "When it comes to that, it’s really in continuing to invest in human capital," Deputy presidential spokesperson Abigail Valte said in an interview on Saturday over dzRB Radyo ng Bayan ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tulo.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Tulo, Taal Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Taal Batangas Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Batangas, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Tulo, Taal, Batangas, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Tulo, Taal?
We want to give the people of Tulo the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Tulo is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Tulo participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Tulo.