Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Barangays of Dingalan in the Aurora Province of The Philippines
Aplaya • Butas Na Bato • Cabog (Matawe) • Caragsacan • Davildavilan • Dikapanikian • Ibona • Paltic • Poblacion • Tanawan • Umiray (Malamig)
Umiray (Malamig) Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Dingalan, Aurora|
Umiray (Malamig) Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- Umiray (Malamig) is one of the Barangays of Dingalan.
- Dingalan is in the Province of Aurora
- Aurora is in the island of Luzon and within REGION III - Central Eastern Luzon.
History of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Umiray (Malamig)
People of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Total Population of Umiray (Malamig)
Elected Government Officials of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- Elected Umiray (Malamig) Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Barangay Chairman, Juanito R Borreo
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Kagawad 1, Ronald G Castillo
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Kagawad 2, Tony Rey G Corpuz
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Kagawad 3, Tertuliama DG Camaligan
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Kagawad 4, Gary V. Bartolome
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Kagawad 5, Selbert R Astrera
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Kagawad 6, Walter G Marquez
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Kagawad 7, Marissa S Astrera
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, SK Chairman, Almario B Borreo
Businesses in Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015: LE Tour de Filipinas (LtDF) breaks decades of summer tradition but returns to a familiar and historic culminating stage as it holds its sixth edition in 2015, highlighting 60 years of the Tour in the country. From the traditional schedule that made the Tour the country’s summer sports spectacle on wheels for two generations, the 2015 LtDF kicks off February 1 and ends February 4 again atop the Cordilleras at the Burnham Park in Baguio City. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Umiray (Malamig), you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
The schools in Umiray (Malamig)
Economy of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Umiray (Malamig). This will help boost the local economy of Umiray (Malamig). Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Umiray (Malamig) landmarks here.
- Places to see in Umiray (Malamig):
Fiestas and Traditions of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Fiesta date of Umiray (Malamig)
Your Story about Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Tell your story about Umiray (Malamig). You can talk about the good things in Umiray (Malamig) or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Umiray (Malamig). What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Umiray (Malamig)? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Umiray (Malamig). We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Umiray (Malamig)? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Umiray (Malamig)? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Umiray (Malamig).
- 10-year-old Inigo Anton makes waves
- Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Young racing protégé Inigo Anton of Castrol-Yokohama Racing Team wowed the crowd anew when he topped the race car division against older and more experienced rivals in the recently concluded Touge Battle held at Clark International Speedway.
- The 10-year-old son of Philippine racing champion Carlos Anton was thrown into the deep end of the pool against veteran racing champions in the toughest class but showed he was ready to deal with the pressure ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Exports seen to fuel Philippines GDP growth to 6.3% in Q4 – Barclays
- Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine economic growth could accelerate to 6.3 percent in the fourth quarter on improved exports data, UK-based investment bank Barclays said.
- “With exports improving in November-December amid stable domestic demand, we expect growth to improve in Q4,” the bank said in its latest Emerging Markets Weekly report ......................... Full Story»
- “Made in the Philippines” gets boost from EU-GSP+; DTI conducts info sessions for exporters
- Saturday, January 24, 2015
- MANILA, Jan. 24 -- Philippine producers can now export more than 6,000 products to any of the 28 member countries of the European Union (EU) at zero tariff using the Generalized System of Preferences Plus (GSP+), the Department of Trade and Industry in a statement said.
- DTI said, products that may avail of the duty free access include coconut and marine products, processed fruit, prepared food, animal and vegetable fats and oils, textiles, garments, headwear, footwear, furniture, umbrellas, and chemicals ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan?
We want to give the people of Umiray (Malamig) the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Umiray (Malamig) is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Umiray (Malamig) participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Umiray (Malamig).
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Umiray (Malamig).
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Dingalan, Aurora Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Aurora, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines]]