Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Barangays of Dingalan in the Aurora Province of The Philippines
Aplaya • Butas Na Bato • Cabog (Matawe) • Caragsacan • Davildavilan • Dikapanikian • Ibona • Paltic • Poblacion • Tanawan • Umiray (Malamig)
Umiray (Malamig) Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Dingalan, Aurora|
Umiray (Malamig) Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- Umiray (Malamig) is one of the Barangays of Dingalan.
- Dingalan is in the Province of Aurora
- Aurora is in the island of Luzon and within REGION III - Central Eastern Luzon.
History of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Umiray (Malamig)
People of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Total Population of Umiray (Malamig)
Elected Government Officials of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- Elected Umiray (Malamig) Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Barangay Chairman, Juanito R Borreo
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Kagawad 1, Ronald G Castillo
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Kagawad 2, Tony Rey G Corpuz
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Kagawad 3, Tertuliama DG Camaligan
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Kagawad 4, Gary V. Bartolome
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Kagawad 5, Selbert R Astrera
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Kagawad 6, Walter G Marquez
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, Kagawad 7, Marissa S Astrera
- Aurora, Dingalan(Capital), Umiray, SK Chairman, Almario B Borreo
Businesses in Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Umiray (Malamig), you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
The schools in Umiray (Malamig)
Economy of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Umiray (Malamig). This will help boost the local economy of Umiray (Malamig). Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Umiray (Malamig) landmarks here.
- Places to see in Umiray (Malamig):
Fiestas and Traditions of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Fiesta date of Umiray (Malamig)
Your Story about Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Tell your story about Umiray (Malamig). You can talk about the good things in Umiray (Malamig) or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Umiray (Malamig). What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Umiray (Malamig)? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Umiray (Malamig). We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Umiray (Malamig)? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Umiray (Malamig)? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Umiray (Malamig).
- 13-year-old bags gold in world memory tiff
- Friday, December 19, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Jamyla Lambunao bagged a gold medal in the Random Words event and earned the title of International Master of Memory (IMM) during the 23rd World Memory Championship in Hainan, China last weekend.
- Competing in the Juniors Division for the first time Lambunao, a Grade 8 student of St. Scholastica’s Academy Marikina, successfully recalled 207 words in 15 minutes to give Team Philippines its only gold medal in the tournament ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- PH electronics sector seen growing faster than expected at 7-11% in 2014
- Friday, December 19, 2014 5:30 am
- MANILA, Philippines–Despite lingering congestion at the ports of Manila, the Philippine electronics industry is seen to grow faster than expected this year at about 7 to 11 percent due to rising global demand and the recovery of key markets.
- This growth may, however, slow down to about 5 to 7 percent next year, the Semiconductor and Electronics Industries in the Philippines Inc. (Seipi) reported Thursday ......................... Full Story»
- EU grants Philippines zero tariffs on strategic exports
- Thursday, December 19, 2014 8:00 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - The European Parliament on Thursday night (Manila time) completed the last stage in the process to grant the Philippines GSP+ that will provide duty free entry to the EU for some of the most important Philippine exports.
- The GSP+ preferences cover over 6,200 tariff lines including fruit and foodstuffs, coconut oil, footwear, fish and textiles ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan?
We want to give the people of Umiray (Malamig) the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Umiray (Malamig) is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Umiray (Malamig) participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Umiray (Malamig).
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Umiray (Malamig).
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Dingalan, Aurora Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Aurora, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora, Philippines]]